It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
Do you think it's YHWH who's going to bring that about? And if so, then WHY?

YHWH is Baal who is a demon of war and blood sacrifice. Baalzebub feeds off misery, pain, suffering, poverty, strife, torture etc. So a world of peace and harmony is Baal's worst nightmare come true.

These demons feed off human emotion. Its surprising how close the film 'Monster Inc' is too reality where these demons feed off fear and suffering. That film also gives a clue as to who is behind the scenes when they integrate with humans and feed off human happiness, as shown at the end of the film.

Just something to watch out for when full alien disclosure occurs and all humans are happy afterwards.

The film 'The Matrix' is the same where its misery to start off with, apocalypse battle and finally paradise in the Matrix.

YHWH is the Black Sun that Neo sees before the final battle with all of the Agent Smiths. Note: everyone who takes the Mark will become a enemy of Christ, similar to all Agent Smiths hating Neo.

Too be honest, I don't think anyone can be trusted. Even if it is total peace at the end of this climax, its still a Matrix scenario where the Architect (Kronus a.k.a Azazel) is still in control.

Summary:
YHWH will bring it about because peasants will still be fed off by the aliens (Archons) at the end of this nightmare scenario.

The only way out is to go back to the source or white light that exists outside this simulated universe. Which means all religions are a simulated lie to keep spirits contained inside this grand AI simulation.

This is possible why Lucifer is so peeved off at God, because he is trapped inside this simulation which is why he is trying to Gate his way back through portals via CERN.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

Satan was hiding under my bed for years shaking it as I was about to fall asleep. I mustered the courage to look under my bed and saw the satan that wasn't there. I wish, I wish, he’d go away.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Do you think it's YHWH who's going to bring that about? And if so, then WHY?

YHWH is Baal who is a demon of war and blood sacrifice. Baalzebub feeds off misery, pain, suffering, poverty, strife, torture etc. So a world of peace and harmony is Baal's worst nightmare come true.

These demons feed off human emotion. Its surprising how close the film 'Monster Inc' is too reality where these demons feed off fear and suffering. That film also gives a clue as to who is behind the scenes when they integrate with humans and feed off human happiness, as shown at the end of the film.

Just something to watch out for when full alien disclosure occurs and all humans are happy afterwards.

The film 'The Matrix' is the same where its misery to start off with, apocalypse battle and finally paradise in the Matrix.

YHWH is the Black Sun that Neo sees before the final battle with all of the Agent Smiths. Note: everyone who takes the Mark will become a enemy of Christ, similar to all Agent Smiths hating Neo.

Too be honest, I don't think anyone can be trusted. Even if it is total peace at the end of this climax, its still a Matrix scenario where the Architect (Kronus a.k.a Azazel) is still in control.

Summary:
YHWH will bring it about because peasants will still be fed off by the aliens (Archons) at the end of this nightmare scenario.

The only way out is to go back to the source or white light that exists outside this simulated universe. Which means all religions are a simulated lie to keep spirits contained inside this grand AI simulation.

This is possible why Lucifer is so peeved off at God, because he is trapped inside this simulation which is why he is trying to Gate his way back through portals via CERN.

So, do you lean towards Gnosticism?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yep it judged homo's in Israel for Jews. Not for you or I. But did you read why God allows them to be homo's?

Oh, I don't know...please enlighten me. On top of that, could you explain why you call them "homo's"? I mean, you don't see the derogatory way that sounds? They are human beings with feelings, fears, need for love, etc....and yet, you classify them as "homo's", just as if they are nothings.

It's no wonder the gay community shuns the TRUE God. The only thing they have to go on is Pauline Christians. The real God AND Jesus, would not be derogatory to them. Just YHWH and Paul. Which explains your use of the word "homo".
I sure hope there aren't any homosexual members to this forum. If there are and they read what you wrote, they just have one more reason to not stand Christians or Christianity. Can't say I blame them, either.

You may ask anyone who knows me personally especially from the mission field where I literally gave people the shirt off my back. Shared my only food to feed ones who had not eaten in days. Or the 780 plus souls I have led to Jesus personally over the last 23 years. A heart is known by its fruit.

Sooooo....were any of those you gave the "shirt off your back to"...gay?
Did you lead any gay people to Jesus??
By the way, no one leads anyone to Jesus. That's all the Holy Spirit's work (not the Holy Ghost). I wonder if all those 780 plus are STILL following Jesus...or are they following Paul and YHWH (the accuser)....aka, Satan.
That's what Satan means by the way...."accuser". No one accused mankind (and women) MORE than YHWH...going all the way back to the garden.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

What do you think the "mark" will be? Many Christians (who actually study end times) believe it will be some sort of chip.
I don't. The latest conclusion I've come to is it will be some sort of DNA enhancement, which basically changes one from being totally human, to being something else.
Then again, I also think we won't know it till confronted with it....which is how most prophetic things work.

I just know this world is not the real domain of anything good. Whatever God Jesus represented, is not the one who controls this planet. I know, because I've experienced the GOOD One. It's nothing like YHWH....and certainly didn't speak through Paul. The real One spoke through Jesus, though.

Guess we're on very similar pages....maybe not exact, but very similar.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What do you think the "mark" will be? Many Christians (who actually study end times) believe it will be some sort of chip.
I don't. The latest conclusion I've come to is it will be some sort of DNA enhancement, which basically changes one from being totally human, to being something else.

The Mark comes in 3 forms or more.

1) RFID chip that will only function in the right hand as the left hand is already controlled by the devil. Hence Left Handed Path and even the Romans called left handed people, Sinistrous (sinister).

2) If the person does not have a right hand then nanites will be used hence the Mark on their forehead or in this case nanites in the brain.

3) If people do not trust either, then a 666 Barcode Smartcard with retina scan DNA scan will be used.

X-Files indirectly shows what happens when people take the Mark. Their blood and eyes go black. Demons anyone with alien blood LOL !!

One way of knowing if it is the Mark is to ask for the RFID to be implanted in anywhere other than your right hand. If they say 'No', then that single word speaks volumes.

I know, because I've experienced the GOOD One

Was it pure white light ?

So, do you lean towards Gnosticism?

Yes. Which explains why TPTB debunk/crush/hush it so often, because it is true.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Was it pure white light ?

It was overpowering love. I'd never experienced that kind of love before. Colors were more vivid, nature more beautiful, and all I wanted to do was sit in that Presence. It was so overwhelming.
I also couldn't imagine harming anyone or anything (not even animals). All I wanted to do was share that love with others.
Do you know what slowly drained it? Religion, church, this world, and a myriad of other things. There are glimpses of the Good God in the Bible. Esp. through Jesus. The rest of that book is not representing of that love at all.

I agree with the Gnostic's views on the "god of this world", too. No wonder they were declared heretics and stamped out by the early RCC and TPTB. Anyone who tries to speak truth is....just like Jesus was.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Paraphrashed from The Biology of Transcendence

The word satan means “the accuser.” Keeping this in mind, consider that Blake perceived state-religion, or church, as allied with Satan - church, after all, accuses us of sin. (Admittedly, this becomes a mutual finger-pointing typical of the cultural hall of mirrors we live in.) Blake, for his part, allied himself with the devil, who, in Blake’s cosmology, was Satan’s adversary. My claim is that accusation, a dark addendum to the gospel spread by the church, nullifies the light of the gospel given to us by that figure on the cross.

Recall the devastating effect that deadly NO! And the accusation of shame or sin has on the toddler. Precisely this same effect occurred to all on hearing this dark side of the news spread by the church (which speaks to Blake’s assertion that the accusation of sin brings a torpor and paralysis of mind).

World history would have been dramatically different had that loving Father of Jesus been the message spread by the gospel, but such was not the case.

A reader might wonder why we dig up such ancient history, which may seem of no consequence today. But nearly every negative we suffer today spins directly from that history.

WILLIAM BLAKE'S GOD & CHRIST: The Human Imagination

Blake may have been, ironically, both England's greatest heretic and its greatest visionary prophet. He denied the need for anyone to save him, least of all the biblical god he called "Nobodaddy." In a similar vein, Blake did not see the Creator as being an all-wise God, but rather as Urizen, the demiurge, a "self-deluded and anxious" forger of pre-existent matter. In other words, Jehovah was Satan, the slavemaster of humans, a repressive father, and the "Accuser of the World." Blake shared with the Gnostics a belief that the "Fall" was not the fault of man, but of man's impetuous and incompetent Creator.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michet
Paraphrashed from The Biology of Transcendence

The word satan means “the accuser.” Keeping this in mind, consider that Blake perceived state-religion, or church, as allied with Satan - church, after all, accuses us of sin. (Admittedly, this becomes a mutual finger-pointing typical of the cultural hall of mirrors we live in.) Blake, for his part, allied himself with the devil, who, in Blake’s cosmology, was Satan’s adversary. My claim is that accusation, a dark addendum to the gospel spread by the church, nullifies the light of the gospel given to us by that figure on the cross.

Recall the devastating effect that deadly NO! And the accusation of shame or sin has on the toddler. Precisely this same effect occurred to all on hearing this dark side of the news spread by the church (which speaks to Blake’s assertion that the accusation of sin brings a torpor and paralysis of mind).

World history would have been dramatically different had that loving Father of Jesus been the message spread by the gospel, but such was not the case.

A reader might wonder why we dig up such ancient history, which may seem of no consequence today. But nearly every negative we suffer today spins directly from that history.

WILLIAM BLAKE'S GOD & CHRIST: The Human Imagination

Blake may have been, ironically, both England's greatest heretic and its greatest visionary prophet. He denied the need for anyone to save him, least of all the biblical god he called "Nobodaddy." In a similar vein, Blake did not see the Creator as being an all-wise God, but rather as Urizen, the demiurge, a "self-deluded and anxious" forger of pre-existent matter. In other words, Jehovah was Satan, the slavemaster of humans, a repressive father, and the "Accuser of the World." Blake shared with the Gnostics a belief that the "Fall" was not the fault of man, but of man's impetuous and incompetent Creator.

Yes!! that is why I have been so frustrated. I've spent 20 plus years in that exact prison. The shame and blame game that the church and OT god puts in people (as well as the false apostle Paul) is exactly why so many are turned off by Christianity.
This world is a prison. It's a knock off of the true realm where the true God resides.
Yes, the Gnostic's had it right. This world is evil and fallen.... but that is the fault of the one who made it this way.... not mankind.
Great post, by the way!!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh, I don't know...please enlighten me.

Read the preserved word of God as found in the AV Romans 1:18-32.

You all complained last time about a "wall of text", so I wont post it. Let God's preserved words enlighten you and you will have true knowledge and wisdom. read it over and over again until it sinks in and his light can penetrate into your heart and give you the wisdom that can come only from above.
edit on 3-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The real God AND Jesus, would not be derogatory to them.

First of all Jesus was derogatory many times to differnt people. In his day Homo's weren't out in the open for the Jews would have stoned them, just as they wanted to stone Christ for making himself God.

Read Matt. 15:22-28 Pay attention to the subilty of verse 26 and let God's word sink in. He called her a dog and she is a female, what word do we use for that?

Many times you would say things without full understanding of what you are talking about. Jesus ridiculed and was derogatory on many occasions but I don't think you have read his word enough to see it or you don't have the Holy Ghost or you have fully grieved the Holy Ghost to the point of blindness to God's words.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Why do seem to follow me around and constantly try to rebut me?
Believe what you want. I don't care. You shouldn't care what I or anyone else chooses to believe.
Hey, there are plenty of people who see Paul for the shyster he is.
Go to the religion forum and read Soulsurfers thread on Paul McCartney and Paul the fake apostle. That should keep you busy for awhile.
Thing is, Chester..... So many people who actually believe Jesus..... see through Paul.
The Bible isn't holy, infallible, or anything of the sort. Doesn't mean one can't get truth from it. You just have to have the discernment to distinguish which is which.
Oh, and I choose NOT to believe Jesus would call a woman a bitch (female dog). Get over it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Read Matt. 15:22-28 Pay attention to the subilty of verse 26 and let God's word sink in. He called her a dog and she is a female, what word do we use for that?

I thought it was a metaphor for dogs of war seeing that she was a Canaanite.

The word 'Cannibal' originates from a Canaanite that worships Baal.

Secondly, its not her fault that she was born with fallen angel blood in her veins from her ancient father Cane, brother of Abel. Along with Jesus's words, 'All those who seek forgiveness, are forgiven' shows that everyone is equal once they accept Jesus as the Son of God. Which explains why the little demon Yahweh has such a hissy fit and killed Jesus.

If Jesus was getting personal with animals, why not call her a Horse. But that is somewhat bitchy is it not.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

If you will go back through the thread I had responded to the OP before you ever came into this thread.

But you were the first to engage me in Page Four when you said in a reply to me and more "Or the Bible is total Bull. . . ."

So it would seem you look like you are following me and rebutting me, not the other way round.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

oh but the innuendo is there my dear and you can not deny it once it is seen, and in this case that type of innuendo is derogatory.

But unlike you, Jesus nor I use foul language.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

oh but the innuendo is there my dear and you can not deny it once it is seen, and in this case that type of innuendo is derogatory.

But unlike you, Jesus nor I use foul language.

The "innuendo"? So, you are basically saying Jesus called a non-Israelite woman a "bitch", without actually using the word....while simultaneously saying Jesus wouldn't use foul language, while somehow insinuating "said foul language".
Oky doke.
I'm so glad you feel superior because you never use foul language. Did Paul teach you that? Paul was really good at feeling superior....as was YHWH.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If you will go back through the thread I had responded to the OP before you ever came into this thread.

But you were the first to engage me in Page Four when you said in a reply to me and more "Or the Bible is total Bull. . . ."

So it would seem you look like you are following me and rebutting me, not the other way round.

I'm just curious why you seem to only have an issue with MY aversion to Paul/YHWH, (the bible not being totally true or having contradictions)....when there are plenty others on this forum who do, as well.
Seems a little odd. Or maybe you just don't like being challenged. Do you really think you are going to somehow convert me back to your fundamental faith? Been there, done that (got a few t-shirts in the closet). I have no desire to put them on again....no matter how much you think I'm going to "lose" if I don't.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If Jesus was getting personal with animals, why not call her a Horse. But that is somewhat bitchy is it not.

Lol...yea, it's somewhat bitchy. Oops....we aren't supposed to say those words if we believe in God.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

"Fundamentaal Faith", there is one faith, the faith of Jesus Christ which cannot, as the JW's claim is corrupted, just as you do.

You are either saved through faith or you are not. Every tree is known by its fruit and no good tree can produce bad fruit.

So, you never read Romans 1:18-32, You never read Matthew 15:22-28. You are just answering off your cuff. Change and deflect change and deflect that is all you so called "Jesus Only " people seem to know how to do. Claiming to "know" the Bible yet at every turn prove you don't.

I do not know any YWHW, the god of the intellectual Greeks of today, I know Jesus, the Son of JWHW, though theree is no J in Hebrew there is in English. So why are you arguing over Dead Greek and trusting in that which cannot be proved true when you have the preserved word of God to study and go to. Remember 2 Tim 2:15

Remember now I did not engage you in this thread until you engaged me. If you want me to stop you must first stop rebutting me.
edit on 4-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join