It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

Originally posted by Transparent
If the Devil is no longer in heaven where is Satan now?

Well, Jesus accused the Pharisees of following their Father!!! The Devil in John Chapter 8…so the Devil is pretty nearby…

Check out these comparison verses to find out just how nearby Satan was…

2 Samuel 24:1
Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21:1
Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

The stories and parables in the Bible are really just coded metaphors to explain the nature of God and it’s direct relation to ourselves.

Take a look at the writings of Carl Jung and his thoughts and ideas on the book of Job, for example…

- JC

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think you just hit him on your drive by.

Cool. Maybe knock some sense into him and the lot of you who believe in the myth of "Satan."

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Cool. Maybe knock some sense into him and the lot of you who believe in the myth of "Satan."

You have obviously never confronted a Shaitan (haSatan) class djinn then.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I have. I've encountered many nasty buggers.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Well, Jesus accused the Pharisees of following their Father!!! The Devil in John Chapter 8…so the Devil is pretty nearby…
Check out these comparison verses to find out just how nearby Satan was…

2 Samuel 24:1
Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21:1
Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

Isn't that interesting? I mean, in 2 Samuel, it's "the LORD" who incited David. In 1 Chronicles, it's "Satan". Seems some of those "redactors" of the bible, forgot to change "Satan" to "Lord" in Chronicles. OR....it was Satan all along. Which means, the LORD IS SATAN. At least, that's what I think now. Which would explain why Jesus accused the Pharisee's of following their father...the devil, or HaSatan. Fits to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Originally posted by Matrixsurvivor
Isn't that interesting? I mean, in 2 Samuel, it's "the LORD" who incited David. In 1 Chronicles, it's "Satan". Seems some of those "redactors" of the bible, forgot to change "Satan" to "Lord" in Chronicles. OR....it was Satan all along. Which means, the LORD IS SATAN. At least, that's what I think now. Which would explain why Jesus accused the Pharisee's of following their father...the devil, or HaSatan. Fits to me.

Yeah, it’s a real eye opener…

I created a thread discussion on it about a year and a half ago…needless to say, it didn’t go down to well with the Christians…

According to scholars the second account (1 Chronicles 21:1) is a retelling of the first account…which makes sense because they are practically identical…

There’s a lot of apologetics written to explain away these verses, but I personally don’t think that any of the explanations and interpretations adds up…

Like I pointed out to one poster on my thread, changing the sacred name of God (LORD) to Satan, is a BIG Deal…IMO

My own personal view is that the sacred name of God represents the eternal Spirit. When that eternal Spirit is acting in goodness, righteous and love, then it’s the one true Gods higher self being revealed; But when it’s acting in it’s lower state it becomes the evil, the hatred and unrighteousness i.e. Satan…

- JC

edit on 8-3-2017 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I really, really, like you. Lol. It's good to see someone else gets it. 😁

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Satan is the human body.
We are autonomous animals our reactionary, knee-jerk biological urges translated through minimal resistance into Pavlovian behavior...
.......Unless we CHOOSE to not be.
Hence Satan, our adversary, our mind, our consciousness' rival toward inner peace...

Complete through history with our depiction of him with a human body with all sorts of animal appendeges adorning A HUMAN body...ie: horns, bat wings, claws, fangs, ... Pointed tail...

The tail in particular representing the "Kundartiguador" or "Kundabuffer"
This is essentially anti-Christ in other terms.

Meaning anyone achieving "Christ" brings the energy up all 33 degrees (vertebrae) of the spine from the Coxxyx to the pineal gland "Golgotha" (the place of the skull).
Read: Kundalini Rising..
PRODUCED THROUGH INTIMACY AND RESISTING THE ANIMAL SPASM (orgasm) AND PULLING THIS ENERGY UP THE BASE OF THE SPINE INWARD INSTEAD OF OUTWARD.

(Creative energy used to fertilize the spirit within ones own temple-body as opposed to it's usual function of fertilizing spirit-body OUTSIDE One's own body... In the womb to create offspring...)
... Research Mantak Chia's books " cultivating male sexual energy" and "cultivating female sexual energy"
And anything on the subject of White Tantra for further reading on this, the most important concept of our human experience....

Whereas anyone pursuing the opposite (anti) is performing orgasm (sin) and the energy extends further and further outward from the body away from the pineal throne.
This indicated by the SYMBOLIC, METAPHORICAL, CHARACTER, "Satan".

NOTE: in my experience, this lesson loud lessons is not to villainify orgasm, or to put omitting the orgasm on a lofty, pretentious or competetive pedistal.
This is purely THE CHOICE... That eventually divides the autonomous animal, from the divine man... The GOD-MAN...
THE SUPERMAN, (The Eventual Plurality of Christ... E Pluribus Unum... Out of ONE, MANY.. )

Ideally, eventually along our tormented and beautiful His-story, through the dark, near the eventual Dawn, this should/would be taught at some reasonable level of schooling, GLOBALLY, for it is the Quentisential teaching of the ages... And our rightful long arrived...
INHERITANCE OF GLORY.

ADDENDUM:
There are many denominations of Christianity.
There are many denominations of Satanism.

Some of either, have deep practical insight.
Most are blind and incompetent, in my observations.

Satan and Christ are SYMBOLIC characters that we can learn from if we have eyes to see... For our own advancement and eventual evolutionary salvation.

edit on 3/8/2017 by prevenge because: editing

edit on 3/8/2017 by prevenge because: more edit

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ec 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them

You have been snared by the times in this anti-Paul teaching. Who can free ones self from the snare of the fowler or the net of the fisher?

Good luck in your faith in a gospel that does not save but judges only. Remember part of believing Jesus only is you must make the sacrifice according to the law of Moses. Oh wait there is no temple to bring it to the priests. Good luck for not one jot of tittle of the law has been done away with under the Gospel of the kingdom, and also FULL repentance must be made along with Baptism of repentance.
edit on 9-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

You have obviously never confronted a Shaitan (haSatan) class djinn then.

nope
don't expect to, either

But, having said that, I do believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and such. Demons? No.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I do believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and such. Demons? No.

So if you believe in ghosts which is another word for spirit, what is stopping a spirit from entering a meat-suit with horns and being as mean as a nasty little Hitler looking like a fired up demon ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Since both god and the devil are fairy tales they are in fantasy land.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Thanks…people really love me around here...they just don’t like to profess it openly on the boards lol…

I like you too; you’re one of the most Spiritual Kick a** Chicks around ATS…and a believer in the “Real Jesus”….just like myself…

Cya around the boards…friend!!!…

- JC

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

I do believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and such. Demons? No.

So if you believe in ghosts which is another word for spirit, what is stopping a spirit from entering a meat-suit with horns and being as mean as a nasty little Hitler looking like a fired up demon ?

Demons and faeries are imaginary. Characters called "God" and "Jesus" and "Satan" are also imaginary. The human soul is real, and so are angels and spirit guides. There is a Divine Source, and reincarnation is a fact. No one is going to hell. We are energy, and are neither created nor destroyed. WE are GOD.

edit on 3/9/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Demons and faeries are imaginary. Characters called "God" and "Jesus" and "Satan" are also imaginary. The human soul is real, and so are angels and spirit guides. There is a Divine Source, and reincarnation is a fact. No one is going to hell. We are energy, and are neither created nor destroyed. WE are GOD.

So in your point of view, how are you planing to respond to the military when they force the Mark of the Beast into your right hand or nanites into your bloodstream ?

"reincarnation" is more like a curse when being reborn in this hell hole surrounded by clueless globalists following a book given to them via aliens centuries ago.

Karma is coming back to give them a taste of their own medicine.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"reincarnation" is more like a curse when being reborn in this hell hole surrounded by clueless globalists following a book given to them via aliens centuries ago.

Amen to that. This world is NOT good. It's not perfection, no matter how much beauty you see in it. Whoever created it, is a sadist. For anything to suffer here, means it's not perfection. Nor was it ever. Like I've said before....it's a "knock off" of the true, higher, realm. Who the heck would want to be reincarnated back here?? Not me. I want out.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Thanks…people really love me around here...they just don’t like to profess it openly on the boards lol…

I like you too; you’re one of the most Spiritual Kick a** Chicks around ATS…and a believer in the “Real Jesus”….just like myself…

Cya around the boards…friend!!!…

- JC

Dude....you just made my day, lol. (and probably my whole year...which has been pretty sucky to tell you the truth). LOL.
You're alright, man....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

"meat suit with horns"

Search the scriptures it will give you an idea what a "cherub" looks like and then you can see what Lucifer looked like before his fall, he was known as the cherub which covereth. He can still take on his original form and appear as an angel of light, or as someones dead uncle to deceive

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
He can still take on his original form and appear as an angel of light, or as someones dead uncle to deceive

If everything around you is a simulated universe which some scientists have speculated on; what is stopping a programmer from uploading a entity infront of your very own eyes right now ?

Ever wondered if aliens, ghosts, demons, religion, universe, earth is nothing more than electrical impulses going into your brain ?

What if your essence is nothing more than a brain sitting in a glass jar on a space ship currently orbiting the planet Zarg wired into a Matrix world of illusion and electrical stimulus ?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So in your point of view, how are you planing to respond to the military when they force the Mark of the Beast into your right hand or nanites into your bloodstream ?

Uh...that isn't going to happen.
You think "the Mark of the Beast" is a real thing? Really?

In my point of view, that is delusional paranoia and/or indoctrinated insanity.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join