It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

yes he can speak a bit more but it is not clear speech. His teachers, speech therapist and his mom understands him more because they spend more time with him.

We have been to one Pediatric Psychologist, had two autistic screenings (does not have Autism at any spectrum), two geneticist, two pediatric Neurologist. He has at present had four DNA test, my wife had two and I one. the defect of his X chromosome did not fall onto the protein molecules hence no physical problems like MD but it falls between those and that is where it is not fully understood what goes on and how those areas of the molecules affect the brain and consciousness.

We have more appointments this June at a major University that had a medical school and a genetics dept so as they go deeper into the tests maybe some day we may know what is going on.

Right now it could have been something environmental where we were living overseas, it could be genetic but no one knows for sure what to call it or can give any kind of diagnosis. That is what is so frustrating. He developed Nocturnal seizures which happen during him falling asleep and at the REM cycles during the night, until we discovered it by accident one night we never knew he was having seizures. He takes meds for that and since then has developed migraines. And now he s having trouble sleeping at night, for the moment we are giving him benadryl every other night and he is doing well sleeping. When summer comes he will be more active and we might not have to give him any because he will wear himself out naturally.

I have using drugs but essential oils didn't work for his seizures and nothing organic or from the Chinese medicines seem to help.

He is a good boy mos of the time, smart in ways we know not. We did notice he has a photographic memory of sorts which is strange for not having short term memory. If he sees are car in a magazine he can point it out in the street and or bring us one of his hot wheels he has in his collection.

I don't mean any disrespect when I say this, Chester...but, do you ever wonder "why" a "good God" would allow your child to be born as he is?
I do.
That's all.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In ones conceptual attachment of such a character existing. If someone accepts such a concept as real instead of one as a subject of interest or study? Then such will seem as a reality and be subject to it; and of course accepting that as an existant reality then of course the other extreme or opposite then also must be accepted as real and existent.

Thousands and thousands of various gods/devils of both genders and even no genders have existed in human conceptual belief in the past through all cultures; where are they in non-belief or in uneducated knowledge of their existence? What has made them forgotten or non-existant or impotent in action? Why the choice in believing in some conceptual not them of course.

Sponge Bob is a made up concept that can be experienced; and if someone forgets about Sponge Bob? He sort of ceases to exist or have an effect on one's life or reality.

Then years later someone says hey remember Sponge Bob? Oh hell yeah, I forgot all about him.

Such conceptual ideas are the same; gods/devils/sponge bob they only have any effect on your life if such is a focus in it; whether real or unreal makes no difference... as belief is not reality, but making room or time for such in your life for such things whether real or not? Well, that time is a reality in doing so... could be time spent doing things more constructive or helpful to oneself and others, but eh that's a choice too.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Not at all. It is all part of the nature inherited from Adam the corruption of sin. Because I and his mother are saved our child is holy so I have nor fear for him and always do the best I can for him.

He is why I gave up our missions work, Preaching and Teaching the word in a full time position.

He is beautiful, wonderful and handsome boy We as a family will get by and our Good, our Holy and Righteous God is still the best God ever. Praises to our God , Jesus Christ for he alone is worthy or our praise.

edit on 18-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Well said Seede.

Be blessed

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Not at all. It is all part of the nature inherited from Adam the corruption of sin. Because I and his mother are saved our child is holy so I have nor fear for him and always do the best I can for him.

He is why I gave up our missions work, Preaching and Teaching the word in a full time position.

He is beautiful, wonderful and handsome boy We as a family will get by and our Good, our Holy and Righteous God is still the best God ever. Praises to our God , Jesus Christ for he alone is worthy or our praise.

How you can make sense of that, behooves me. Honestly, a "holy and righteous" god allows all this suffering. Not intervening except when it supposedly suits him.
I believe you when you say your son is "beautiful, wonderful, and handsome". I'm sure he is. You absolutely adore him and would probably trade places with him in a heartbeat (to remove the suffering and pain he endures). Correct?
Then, why do human parents want to go to that extreme to help their kids, yet god, who is supposed to be the perfect parent to all of us....doesn't?

I already know what your answer will be, so no need to respond.

edit on 19-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

All this we experiance is preplanned before the singularity was formed. ANd was set in motion as soon as the singulatiry was formed.

You and me and everyone who ever lived and will live. Were Properties within the singularity when it was formed, If not we would never have existed.

If there exists a devil or not doesnt matter. What ever was preplanned will happen no mater what.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Brother Darkness, have you ever considered putting all your writing into a book and publishing it? You would have a following!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

He will get a perfect body without the effects of sin upon it in that day we are gathered unto the Lord Jesus in the clouds.

Only a devil (which you claim to communicate with) would put such a question in your mind/heart. It was a very cruel question at best with an accusation against God all mighty. Have you no fear of God in the least? But my answer was one of grace, mercy and love. Suffering gives us strength, it also gives us love and mercy towards others who too suffer these things that we may comfort those as we are comforted of God.

2Cor 1:3-5 ¶ Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

The Holy Bible has the answer to the question/questions as to why he allows and when and how he answers prayers (intervenes) but you do not believe all the words of God as preserved for us in the AV, and this keeps you from learning thereby knowing, thereby understanding, thereby having wisdom on the subjects you ask questions about.

edit on 19-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Only a devil (which you claim to communicate with) would put such a question in your mind/heart. It was a very cruel question at best with an accusation against God all mighty.

How was it cruel? I think it's cruel of God to allow children to be born with infirmities at all. There are many, many, many, out there who don't have anyone to intervene or love them. They die daily after suffering horribly. What was their lesson supposed to be?

Have you no fear of God in the least? But my answer was one of grace, mercy and love. Suffering gives us strength, it also gives us love and mercy towards others who too suffer these things that we may comfort those as we are comforted of God.

Suffering is everywhere on this planet. Many suffer and die, like I said, with NO ONE to comfort them, intervene for them, or love them. God could, but doesn't.
Does it make you feel superior to tell me I am listening to or possessed by a demon? I'm simply asking questions and logically looking at this world. How does that make me demon possessed? Is it because I don't "fall in line" with the Biblical explanation for it?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It was a very cruel question at best with an accusation against God all mighty. Have you no fear of God in the least? But my answer was one of grace, mercy and love. Suffering gives us strength

Yahweh and God - the creator of the Universe are opposites.

God is Good, Yahweh is a little demon.

Jesus said 'always judge an entity by the fruits it bares'.
1) Did yahweh, lightning bolt the Pharaoh of Egypt when Moses wanted freedom or did the little demon enjoy the blood sacrifice of all Egyptian first born children ?

2) If yahweh had a temper tantrum when the lazy git buried his talent, why does the little demon not lightning ball the globalists that have buried millions of talents world wide ?

3) Oh and yahweh has allowed his little demon elitists to successfully turn all world water bitter via Fukushima. With a half-life of 25,000 years, who has that amount of uncontaminated food if every rain drop is now radioactive.

Nice one yahweh, you have set up this world for your demon spawn perfectly because they all mutate nicely with radiation. This is why every human gets bombed with Depleted Uranium.

Judgement Day is going to be very entertaining watching yahweh unable to plead his innocence as he drowns in an ocean of blood that his regime has manufactured since he screwed up planet Earth on Day 6.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
YAWEH YWHW IS NOT JEHOVAH JHVH.

YAWEH is a Greek tribal god of knowledge.

Though there may not be a J or an H in Hebrew there is in English that represent the Hebrew Language.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

YAWEH YWHW IS NOT JEHOVAH JHVH.

YAWEH is a Greek tribal god of knowledge.

Though there may not be a J or an H in Hebrew there is in English that represent the Hebrew Language.

The spelling is not relevant....they all represent the same deity. "The Lord" is Yahweh, YHWH, Jehovah, JHVH. Do you really think a "J" makes him a different deity? There is no "J" in Hebrew anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

It was a very cruel question at best with an accusation against God all mighty. Have you no fear of God in the least? But my answer was one of grace, mercy and love. Suffering gives us strength

Yahweh and God - the creator of the Universe are opposites.

God is Good, Yahweh is a little demon.

Jesus said 'always judge an entity by the fruits it bares'.
1) Did yahweh, lightning bolt the Pharaoh of Egypt when Moses wanted freedom or did the little demon enjoy the blood sacrifice of all Egyptian first born children ?

2) If yahweh had a temper tantrum when the lazy git buried his talent, why does the little demon not lightning ball the globalists that have buried millions of talents world wide ?

3) Oh and yahweh has allowed his little demon elitists to successfully turn all world water bitter via Fukushima. With a half-life of 25,000 years, who has that amount of uncontaminated food if every rain drop is now radioactive.

Nice one yahweh, you have set up this world for your demon spawn perfectly because they all mutate nicely with radiation. This is why every human gets bombed with Depleted Uranium.

Judgement Day is going to be very entertaining watching yahweh unable to plead his innocence as he drowns in an ocean of blood that his regime has manufactured since he screwed up planet Earth on Day 6.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
The spelling is not relevant....they all represent the same deity. "The Lord" is Yahweh, YHWH, Jehovah, JHVH. Do you really think a "J" makes him a different deity? There is no "J" in Hebrew anyway.

Ever wondered why people say 'Jesus H Christ' assuming that 'H' stands for Holy ?

Well it does not. Its the antichrist where people worship 'Jesus haSatan Christ'.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

no they don't represent the same deity.

Jesus/Jehovah in bodily form is not Yawhew the tribal god or knowledge. The Hebrews brought to Greece and ordered to write a Greek copy of the law substituted their Hebrew letters and their verbal tone of LORD in Hebrew not JHVH for it was to reverent to speak it openly. to YWHW, reducing the name Yawhew to a four letter "so called" equivalent to a Greek word known to the Greeks of the day as the god of knowledge one of many Greek tribal gods of the day and it seems that the scholars of our day have resurrected this tribal God for profit and position.

But speaking to devils as you claimed to do would fill your head with vulgarity, lies and distortions of the Bible to beleive them over the preserved words of God found in the AV.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But speaking to devils as you claimed to do would fill your head with vulgarity, lies and distortions of the Bible to beleive them over the preserved words of God found in the AV.

Jeez Chester, what is about you accusing me of being demon possessed or listening to "devils"? I'm not the only person on this board (esp. in the CONSPIRACY in religions section), who see's through Yahweh (or JEHOVAH). I'm also not the only person who voices their discrepancies with the Bible. I don't see you following them around and accusing them of being demon possessed or listening to devils, lol. Give a rest, will ya?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

no one said you were demon possessed. Talk about adding to the text.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Really? Then explain the above comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

it is evident by your own words, the vulgarity, the false doctrine, the blasphemy and the denial of God making a sacrifice for your sin via his son that you are influenced, not necessarily possessed, but definitely influence by the devils you tend to speak to and have no fear of.
edit on 23-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join