It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
delusional paranoia

Yet, the globalists are obeying the delusional paranoia and the banks are paying for it.

Revelation 8:11 where the Pacific Ocean turns radioactive (bitter).
Fukushima: "A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters."

Isaiah 17:1: "Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city And will become a Ruinous Heap".

Revelation 13:1: "Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads."
Ten Horns = 10 Supernations.
Seven Heads = G7

Obviously Gadaffi did not agree with the NWO map shown to him on Sky News. We all know what happened to him.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

I do believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and such. Demons? No.

So if you believe in ghosts which is another word for spirit, what is stopping a spirit from entering a meat-suit with horns and being as mean as a nasty little Hitler looking like a fired up demon ?

Demons and faeries are imaginary. Characters called "God" and "Jesus" and "Satan" are also imaginary. The human soul is real, and so are angels and spirit guides. There is a Divine Source, and reincarnation is a fact. No one is going to hell. We are energy, and are neither created nor destroyed. WE are GOD.

Hi Buzzywings, I respect your disdain for religiosity very much.. honestly. I can't stand it either, anymore.
I will tell you something, though... there truly are nefarious beings or entities that are of a different dimension.... that mean us harm. The only reason I can say that is because I've experienced them first hand. They are real... and hate us.
Anyway, I'm not negating your views. I've just dealt with that weird stuff.
Take care.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
in a dream i was told,
that satan lives in statin island.

it was my grandmother who told me this in a dream.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I have dealt with then too. They are not to be trifled with they are strong and have whole armies of devils at their beckon call. they are territorial and have been given dominions. The can appear as angels of light but their teachings are deceitful and dangerous. They can choke, they can cause great fear, but their best tool is to get someone to believe they are good and communicate with them. Once this is done the victim, a human, is hooked and later possessed.

they are never to be communicated with the only defense is the name of Jesus and the admission that only he can defeat them and to leave it in his hands. Any other attempt will lead one to destruction and eventually death.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: messed up my post

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I have dealt with then too. They are not to be trifled with they are strong and have whole armies of devils at their beckon call. they are territorial and have been given dominions. The can appear as angels of light but their teachings are deceitful and dangerous. They can choke, they can cause great fear, but their best tool is to get someone to believe they are good and communicate with them. Once this is done the victim, a human, is hooked and later possessed.

Are you afraid of them? I'm not. I could tell you many stories...and how they are defeated when you realize how BIG GOD IS and how afraid they are of Him. I don't mean YHWH (or Jehovah), either. It would take pages to type, though.
Why would you be afraid of them? Didn't JESUS, whom you don't listen to, tell you that you have the power to overcome them?
Paul has all Christians running scared, cause he's made demons and Satan the "big, bad, wolf" for all of you.
They are nothing...and their time is short. They know it.
I've been messed with by them since I was first born again. I'm talking shaking my bed, things moving around my room in the first few weeks of knowing Jesus and being filled with the HS. I also have seen demons. Things out of a nightmare. I've had many other things happen....and been all alone when dealing with them, (well, as far as human beings go). I was scared to death at the time, and alone in my home. The HS said, "you need to pray". Oh, and pray I did. Guess what I found out? They are terrified of the name of Jesus....and my Daddy is bigger than any of them.
So guess how I think now? Bring it.
You really shouldn't be scared of them, Chester. They feed off our fear.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Amazon rainforest is the cradle of civilization and terrestrial life itself. It's the beating heart of life on this planet. The Garden of Eden was an area in the rainforest. The serpent was and still is in the heart of the Amazon rainforest. The description of him as a snake is not merely a metaphor. A giant, exotic snake hidden deep within the jungle that feeds as any other creature, only it does not age and die and can heal itself from any wound. A powerful alien being who fell to the earth and considers this planet his own. HIs power grows every day and will continue to do so until the second coming. His prey is both physical and spiritual. While confined physically to the rainforest, his telepathic ability and reach are substantial, and his spiritual prey are the humans of the planet. He is also known to use his telepathic ability to draw human targets to the forest itself. He has the ability to see behind the veil of our perceived physical reality, and work within the matrix of the spiritual realm. The Amazon rainforest is home to tens of thousands of species of plants and hundreds of species of mammals. But as any genuine shaman in the area knows, the spiritual presence of the forest is every bit as rife. There is a monster of the forest with a legion of followers, one that has recently been growing in power, and will soon make its move to overcome humanity through a diabolic spiritual manipulation of mankind.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kohll
The Amazon rainforest is the cradle of civilization and terrestrial life itself. It's the beating heart of life on this planet. The Garden of Eden was an area in the rainforest. The serpent was and still is in the heart of the Amazon rainforest. The description of him as a snake is not merely a metaphor. A giant, exotic snake hidden deep within the jungle that feeds as any other creature, only it does not age and die and can heal itself from any wound. A powerful alien being who fell to the earth and considers this planet his own. HIs power grows every day and will continue to do so until the second coming. His prey is both physical and spiritual. While confined physically to the rainforest, his telepathic ability and reach are substantial, and his spiritual prey are the humans of the planet. He is also known to use his telepathic ability to draw human targets to the forest itself. He has the ability to see behind the veil of our perceived physical reality, and work within the matrix of the spiritual realm. The Amazon rainforest is home to tens of thousands of species of plants and hundreds of species of mammals. But as any genuine shaman in the area knows, the spiritual presence of the forest is every bit as rife. There is a monster of the forest with a legion of followers, one that has recently been growing in power, and will soon make its move to overcome humanity through a diabolic spiritual manipulation of mankind.

From the Rain Forest?? Seriously? He's going to "telepathically" ruin civilization" , and it's actually an exotic snake?? Ummm, no dude...there's a whole lot more going on than that. I honestly don't want to pop your bubble, but what you posted isn't anywhere near the truth.
The "enemy" is beyond the Rainforest....he's probably breathing down your neck. Learn how to fight it.
Oh, and I have not been drawn to the forest...at all. Though, I have been moved to fight the enemy....and deception.
Take care, bro.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
can you post a pic of your ears?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

uhhh.....

welcome to ATS.
Did you write this yourself, or scrape it from some weirdo site?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Yet, the globalists are obeying the delusional paranoia and the banks are paying for it

Hmmmm.......

just...no. Not really.

And there are no monsters under your bed.

edit on 3/11/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

thank you, this was beautiful

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

My guess would be Hell roasting weiners.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
From the Rain Forest?? Seriously?

Yes. Understand that I'm only talking about him, not the things you seem to hear knocking on your walls and waking you up at night that follow his command. But just because he is there in physical form does not mean he is confined there in spirit.

Ummm, no dude...there's a whole lot more going on than that. I honestly don't want to pop your bubble, but what you posted isn't anywhere near the truth.

Or is it just something you haven't heard of before, so therefore it's crazy. You're already being molested by paranormal entities. If you told a psychiatrist that, they'd feel obligated to put you on an antipsychotic. Is the notion that there is a powerful alien being on the planet really so unbelievable in comparison?

Oh, and I have not been drawn to the forest...at all. Though, I have been moved to fight the enemy.

When someone feels drawn to that area, most of the time it is not because of him. There can be a good reason, too.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Kohll because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

just...no. Not really.

So just by shear coincidence we have the Pope in the White House on 23rd Sept 2015 followed exactly 1 week later with Russia bombing Christians for 2 years similar to King Harold murdering all children up to 2 years old, before the birth of Christ (Matthew 2:16).

And the UN forcing the Birth of the NWO antichrist down everyone's throat on Sept 23rd 2017 by stating on Dec 23rd 2016...

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas’s office said the vote was “a big blow” to Israeli policy and a show of “strong support for the two-state solution”.

standard pregnancy = 9 months.
Time gap between Dec 23rd 2016 and Sept 23rd 2017 = 9 months.

And On September 23rd 2017, Revelation 12:1 will occur with the constellation of Virgo having a crown of 9 stars (Leo) + 3 planets. The Moon as shown will be at her feet, and Jupiter (Antichrist) will be out of her womb.

Seriously, the stars are lining up, Jupiter is in its wobble and a rare planet line up with Leo, Sun and Moon as written in a book millenniums ago, is going to be ignored ?

Either way, if its real or a simulation, the globalists are going to ram the Mark into your right hand or nanites into your brain.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

"Russia bombing Christians for 2 years similar to King Harold murdering all children up to 2 years old"

I dont think thats similar

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

... similar to King Harold murdering all children up to 2 years old...

How dare you level that charge against "the last king of the English", the heroic warrior who triumphed over one foreign invader at Stamford Bridge, only to fall victim to another on the Sussex downs a few weeks later.
The Godwinsson family lawyers will be in touch.

It is just possible that you may be thinking of Herod.

edit on 11-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

shear coincidence we have the Pope in the White House on 23rd Sept 2015 followed exactly 1 week later with Russia bombing Christians for 2 years similar to King Harold murdering all children up to 2 years old, before the birth of Christ (Matthew 2:16).

And the UN forcing the Birth of the NWO antichrist down everyone's throat on Sept 23rd 2017 by stating on Dec 23rd 2016...

oh my. okay. first of all, it's "sheer." Sheer as in the opacity of a fabric....sheer is thin and lets light in........

not "shear" - one 'shears' shee--------------
oh....... wait.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

... similar to King Harold murdering all children up to 2 years old...

How dare you level that charge against "the last king of the English", the heroic warrior who triumphed over one foreign invader at Stamford Bridge, only to fall victim to another on the Sussex downs a few weeks later.
The Godwinsson family lawyers will be in touch.

It is just possible that you may be thinking of Herod.

Right?!!! How dare he?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

uhhh.....

welcome to ATS.
Did you write this yourself, or scrape it from some weirdo site?

I wrote it, but it wasn't intended as fiction. Some genuine shamans of the Amazon are aware of his presence; and some bad ones work for him. For that matter, many persons in an altered state of consciousness in other parts of the world have had a vision of the serpent in a jungle. For example, during meditation, after ingestion of certain substances, or perhaps a private revelation following some trauma that reveals the hidden evil that was involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join