It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It is just possible that you may be thinking of Herod.

Correct and thanks.

However, with that (possible) deliberate mistake, it is quite easy to see the members who would rather pick a spelling mistake (BuzzyWigs with 'Sheer') and King Herod to throw the fact that a rare celestial event will occur on 23rd Sept 2017.

Revelation 12:1 is going to happen with Jupiter wobbling around in the womb of Libra right now, just like an unborn baby.

I am surprised that the spell checkers missed the date on the image being 24th Sept. Anyway, here is the 23rd Sept, with everything in line as expected.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran
Revelation ch12 has nothing to do with astronomy.
The twelve stars are a symbol of God's people Israel.
The whole chapter is what modern film-makers call a "flashback", setting the scene for the Roman (and later) persecution by explaining why Satan is hostile to the followers of Christ.
It is a symbolic way of describing the birth, death, amd resurrection of Jesus; the "battle in heaven", where the dragon is defeated, is a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement.
So I am not expecting anything to happen in September, because it is not being predicted.

The woman in heaven
Revelation prophecy; The futility of date-setting

edit on 12-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Ms, I have seen an earnest Pastor communicate with them and later become so obsessed possibly oppressed that he could no longer believe the words of God and followed that devil that he believes is an angel and allows him alone to teach him the Bible, to this day.

I have seen a young woman fry to communicate with one she saw flying around her and when she spoke to it it entered her and from that day forward she has been possessed.

From your testimony it is no wonder you despise 99% of the word of God.

I do not fear them but like the Apostles and the Angel that fought for Moses body I rebuke them in Jesus name and call on his power alone to bind and remove them commanding in Jesus name they not return. Jesus teaching when he sent froth his disciples, was not for us today, it was preparation for Israel to enter into their kingdom which at that time was at hand, but since has been postponed.

Once and again and in many other instances over many threads I have encouraged you to rightly divide the word of truth, you refuse and fail too and now I know why. The foul language, the hatred and bigotry towards Paul and those of us who follow the whole counsel of God word is a result of spirit oppression or possession of your body, mind and heart.

edit on 13-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

a serpent and a snake are not the same thing. Things that are different are not the same. Any version that translate serpent snake in Genesis and any number of other changes or omissions to that copy is to be thrown out, as it is not the preserved word of God.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

Satan is no alien to this planet and he brought the flood you see in Genesis 1:2 because of his sin in the building of a throne that was never his to begin with. Revelation 20-21 tells us whose throne it was and the whole throne will be on this corrupt earth for 1000 years before God finishes his work with the current world system and the earth, stars and the second heaven.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

*chuckles softly*

you're so cute. you know all about every little bit of trivia in that series, don't you!? You do!! Wow.

like a trekkie.

you should have conventions or somethi----------

oh, wait.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

thanks Buzzy I got a chuckle out of your reply.

I just love your reply I laugh three times now just rereading it.

Nice to laugh once and a while.

I have been to some of those so called Bible conventions, sorry but not for me. They wont even admit that the spirit was hovering over the face of the waters is nothing but a flood of the earth and he surrounding space as well. or that the firmament created on the second day, was a separation of not just mankind from the abode of God, which is not a good thing. But that the firmament keeps the darkness brought in by Lucifer's sin from, spreading any faster than it is out into the abode of God.

Our universe is like a 90 billion light year across (or larger) inner basket ball that keep expanding. Either it has to be done away with or it will explode and that can't be good. That is why both Peter and John talk about the heaven being rolled up like a scroll and he earth melting with fervent heat.

I love Star Trek.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

They wont even admit that the spirit was hovering over the face of the waters is nothing but a flood of the earth and he surrounding space as well. or that the firmament created on the second day, was a separation of not just mankind from the abode of God, which is not a good thing. But that the firmament keeps the darkness brought in by Lucifer's sin from, spreading any faster than it is out into the abode of God.

What does that mean? "Out into the abode of God."

So, the Earth somehow traps all the bad stuff from day two (seeing as how the cook screwed up the recipe)? And sticks us with it....is that your belief?

What "Spirit" was hovering, and over what 'waters'?

wow.
Yeah, I'm glad you got a kick out of my post!

Cuz, yours....?? Well, I mean only the most mild degree of disrespect, but...your post is a load of crap. Chet. What happened to you as a kid that you spend so much of your energy and time on mythology?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It is said by Paul a man went to the third heaven. So what there is is the atmosphere where the clouds and birds fly that is the first heaven, there is a place of the sun moon and stars that is the second heaven and the Abode of God or where God lives which is the third heaven.

I was not saying the earth but the Firmament, the firmament is like a giant container or a gigantic basket ball that contains the darkness and keeps it from invading the abode of God, in it is our whole universe. God is light and in him is no darkness according to the scriptures. Now scientist say the universe is expanding well what we call the universe is within the container called the firmament. Genesis 1:14-19 tells us God placed the sun, moon and stars in the firmament on day four.

Genesis 1:2 says, "Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.s." The Spirit of God is the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit. The term "without form and void" is used only one other time in the Authorized Version (the preserved word of God) and it is in reference to Jerusalem after it was destroyed by Babylon. So the indication by the natural cross reference is that the earth before Genesis 1 verse two had a form and was not void but something happened that caused it not only to be without form and void but there was water covering it out into space.

From age 14 to 33 I was steep in mysticism, mythologies, religions, new age stuff, Astrology, Astronomy, Numerology all that kind of stuff. I was involved with the church Universal and triumphant a cult group. I had lots of books on subjects like that and during that time I had every copy of OMNI magazine 1977-1993. I wish I had kept all those books and magazines but I threw them all away

However, what I shared are gleaned from the preserved word of God, the Holy Bible. You and others are always welcome to disagree and call it what ever you like. But it is in the preserved Holy Bible. Lots of interesting things come to light the more I read it and learn it. I have never once claimed to KNOW the bible like others have. I am still seeing stuff that I over read (did not see) during the last 20 plus years of reading it.

I enjoy my Bible and have all sorts of great conversations with people about it.

Have a great evening.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

what happened to me as a kid?

would you believe that at 10 months old my mother gave me her keys to play with while when was Ironing. I took a key and plugged it into the wall. I remember the shock of electricity and almost every thing from that time forward. It blew the power for most of the building my grandparents owned where we lived across from Wrigley's Field home of the Cubs.

All the drugs I did from age 14 to 33 probably didn't help me much either.

But I got saved a 33 and have not been the same ever since.

I used to and still sometimes today when falling asleep, I would see a flowing sea of little roses on a white back ground. I had always wonder why. One day I asked my mom if when I was an infant if she owned a rose covered bed sheet and laid me on it. She was shocked because she did, she told me it was her favorite bed sheet and that I just would look and look around at it when she put me on my belly.

For some reason she and us three kids, I was a twin and had a little brother at that time, had to leave the city quickly and it got left behind. I learned later it was for some criminal activity she was involved in with a bookey, and my dad sent us away to California. My parents never got back together and later divorced.

I could remember that bed sheet and like I said sometimes as I fall asleep I can still see it.

Anyway I hope that answered your question.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
IMO----Saudi Arabia polishing that magical stone in mecca.

Where else is life so twisted? Not so much as the repression, but twisted by design and influence, for the masses entrance themselves round and round that magical stone.

It is shrouded in secrecy from the world. Yet it controls and/or pulls and tugs on the strings of other governments.

There is many layers to this restricted place. And only a great manipulator beyond human comprehension could cause such chaos, for 1000's of years grooming to get as many of mankind to ignore the creator.

Remember where are all those fallen angels?.. 1/3 of heaven followed Lucifer. You think the creator had like 100 angels?..I would say 1000's upon thousands fell as that third.
Where are they?.. ghosts spooking people? Or being direct influence to world leaders and the shadow empire running the works in the background.

1000's of fallen angels working to bend and break man's desire to serve the creator, in doing so, taking as many humans with them in the end.

The world is a massive chess board being control Lucifer and his legions. Do you see the chess pieces with no logic/ but with twist logic. If that make sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
See Polanski's "The Ninth Gate" if you want to know.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
there is a difference between the world and the earth. The world is the system in which mankind lives, the earth is a physical planet that God made originally as a place to put a throne to glorify and exalt his son Proverbs 6:22-24.

It was corrupted by Lucifer"s sin to exalt the throne as his own above that of God, then the wters left their decreed place,, the fountains of water, and flooded the earth and the surrounding space as God's wrath was poured out on Lucifer and his angels. that is where the Bible starts in Genesis 1:2 with the spirit of God hovering over the face of the waters.

There are two floods in the Bible, one in Gen 1:2 with no clear description of what happened, and the Flood that Noah and his family survived In Genesis 6:8-9:29. the first one has nothing to do with man as he was not created but there was already darkness and evil as we see a wreaked and devastated earth in verse 2. Man was created into a place God prepared to be inhabitable for man from Gen 1 verse 6 onward. Up until then he called for light which is Jesus, and he created a firmament before making the earth habitable for his new creation in his image, man.

edit on 14-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

yeah, this is kind of disturbing, really.

Your mom was ironing and gave you her keys to play with. You took them. Then you chose one and stuck it into a light socket. And the rose colored sheets? A significant thing.

and you used to have a little brother (do you still?) and are also a twin (are you still?), you say.

That's a whole lot of stuff.
Where is your family now? Where is your mom??

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

there is a difference between the world and the earth. The world is the system in which mankind lives, the earth is a physical planet that God made originally as a place to put a throne to glorify and exalt his son

And they are in the same exact place because........

??????

OMG this is so much nonsense!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

my twin sister and my brothers and my little sisters all live in California still. They are doing very well. My mom retires this year and will be coming to see us this summer.

I love sharing about my life. After I got save I was a missionary overseas for 15 years. Pastored a church plant but when my youngest was not speaking at five we came to the Sates where he can get the help he needs, It has been four years now and we still have no answers as to why he has no short term memory and is intellectually disabled. Having no short term memory will do that seeing he can't retained what he learns each day. But he is making progress, I thank God for him and ask for wisdom constantly on how to help him more.

My other two children are home schooled one will graduate this year and the other still has 6 more years before graduation. they are healthy and normal but may be carrying the Gene defect my son has as my wife also carries it, Wont know if they are carrying it until they are tested at 21. But the doctors cannot label what is actually his diagnosis or reason for his condition.

The earth is always been called the earth, the world is its governing system of men, that is where we get the term worldliness. It all belongs to God but for now he allows Satan to rule the world mostly from behind the scenes, It is the social and governing influences that is called the world and all that it has in it. I is the influences of the social systems, family, customs, media, School, entertainment and so forth that shape our thinking. The actual earth does not do that it is inanimate. The world, not speaking of a planet, is animate. That is why Satan is called the god of this world and not the god of the earth. There is a difference you will have to study or become so familiar with your bible that you will then see the difference.

There is a difference because of the way God preserved his word to us in this generation. Things that are different are not the same. Some times the world can be substituted for the Earth but not all the times.
edit on 14-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

my youngest was not speaking at five we came to the Sates where he can get the help he needs, It has been four years now and we still have no answers as to why he has no short term memory and is intellectually disabled. Having no short term memory will do that seeing he can't retained what he learns each day. But he is making progress, I thank God for him and ask for wisdom constantly on how to help him more.

Wowza.....!!!

yeah, that's a shame!! Did he have any accidents when he was a baby? How many professionals have you consulted about his condition? Does he understand what you are wanting him to do (like, here, drink this glass of milk) using sign language and gestures??

Does he make it clear what he wants? (Like, please give me a glass of milk)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

yes he can speak a bit more but it is not clear speech. His teachers, speech therapist and his mom understands him more because they spend more time with him.

We have been to one Pediatric Psychologist, had two autistic screenings (does not have Autism at any spectrum), two geneticist, two pediatric Neurologist. He has at present had four DNA test, my wife had two and I one. the defect of his X chromosome did not fall onto the protein molecules hence no physical problems like MD but it falls between those and that is where it is not fully understood what goes on and how those areas of the molecules affect the brain and consciousness.

We have more appointments this June at a major University that had a medical school and a genetics dept so as they go deeper into the tests maybe some day we may know what is going on.

Right now it could have been something environmental where we were living overseas, it could be genetic but no one knows for sure what to call it or can give any kind of diagnosis. That is what is so frustrating. He developed Nocturnal seizures which happen during him falling asleep and at the REM cycles during the night, until we discovered it by accident one night we never knew he was having seizures. He takes meds for that and since then has developed migraines. And now he s having trouble sleeping at night, for the moment we are giving him benadryl every other night and he is doing well sleeping. When summer comes he will be more active and we might not have to give him any because he will wear himself out naturally.

I have using drugs but essential oils didn't work for his seizures and nothing organic or from the Chinese medicines seem to help.

He is a good boy mos of the time, smart in ways we know not. We did notice he has a photographic memory of sorts which is strange for not having short term memory. If he sees are car in a magazine he can point it out in the street and or bring us one of his hot wheels he has in his collection.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, I totally hope and pray that you find some answers. I think that modern psychology and medicine are really weak at the moment.

It's so important for us to 'get' how our minds work, and what it means to be a social specie, and how to get along with others of the same type.

But, apparently, humans are simply unable to do that.
The Golden Rule......apparently an impossible expectation.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The earth is always been called the earth, the world is its governing system of men, that is where we get the term worldliness. It all belongs to God but for now he allows Satan to rule the world mostly from behind the scenes, It is the social and governing influences that is called the world and all that it has in it. I is the influences of the social systems, family, customs, media, School, entertainment and so forth that shape our thinking. The actual earth does not do that it is inanimate. The world, not speaking of a planet, is animate. That is why Satan is called the god of this world and not the god of the earth. There is a difference you will have to study or become so familiar with your bible that you will then see the difference.

Well said ChesterJohn. Many people both Christian and non Christian have probably never realized the difference. It is similar to the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven. The earth is in the world just as the kingdom of heaven is in the kingdom of God. Words mean something and when people change words they can invent their own doctrines. I appreciate your posts.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join