It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

If it be anything to you I find you understand Jesus (PBUH) better than your adversaries in no small amount. And for what it's worth the fake apostle Paul too. Which is why you probably understand Jesus (PBUH) better.

Thanks. I honestly am a "nobody" who has experienced a profound, radical, infiltration, of "something" outside of this realm. I didn't even know how to define it at the time. I just KNEW something met me where I was at, and showed me a love that blew me away. The only way I can describe the change (cause I'd been reading the bible since I was a kid), and this conversion happened when I was 23.....It was like looking at a picture of something hanging on your wall, for years, then being IN the picture. Like, THERE. That was the difference.
I had a desire to read the bible voraciously. I mean, every spare moment, that's what I did. I was drawn to the gospels, mostly, and the Psalms, and the prophets. Paul aggravated me, and I didn't understand why at the time. I kept trying to rectify what he taught with what Jesus taught, and you know what? They DID NOT line up at all. I found discrepancies constantly.
Thing is, once I got caught up in mainstream Christianity, those misgivings I had were squelched, due to fear of being rejected. You know for sure, if in "the church" (no matter what denomination), that you never, never, EVER, question the bible's infallibility...even though something truly good and outside this realm (that had filled me up when I asked to know Jesus), is trying to show you different. You DO NOT say in any way that you think something out of that "book" is full of BS. Know why? Cause Pauline Christians, or Christians in general are AFRAID of the same things I was.
Not only that, but PAUL reinforces that fear, in the epistles he penned.

Not much more than a matter of Spirit and attentive reading separates the Paul crowd from the neo Nazarene minded crowd. They don't read, are big on the supposed merits of creed and openly accept Paul without any serious investigation into who he was, was friends with and ultimately worked for (Nero).

THAT is what is called "indoctrination". It did affect me. Though, I am a rebel at heart. Thank GOD, cause so was Jesus.
I know for a fact that I do not belong in this world. I have never felt like I did. When I finally got the courage to "question" Paul, what I found out was that I wasn't the only person...and I KEEP finding that out, even today.

Without understanding the New Covenant of Israel they forsake the old, that was corrupted with portrayals of a vindictive God who only loved Judah.

Key word there, bro..."vindictive". How Christians can think that a true, loving, Creator, would be vindictive or any of the other things....is deceived. A truly, loving, God would never display those character traits.
Yea, religion is a farce. Jesus is TRUTH. Paul is a joke.

Thanks...again.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Oh, and I choose NOT to believe Jesus would call a woman a bitch (female dog). Get over it.

Yeah, well said…you are right not to believe that

I can’t believe that Chester actually believes that Jesus called the Woman a Dog…

The clues are in the breakdown of the words…

The word “bread” used in that passage (Matthew 15:26) is referring to the word (not the “Word” in John 1, which is really the Logos) but the “spoken word”.

Bread being a metaphor for the word of God or Gods truth, is alluded to in various parts of the Bible. The word or bread, is what brings life to others when spoken… this is also why Jesus is referred to as the “bread of life” because of the truth that he spoke etc…

So when Jesus said “is it right to cast bread before…” etc etc…he meant that this word of knowledge (the Bread) would not be understood by the woman.

Jesus was using symbolic language similar to that of “casting pearls before swine”…to get the point across, that one should be careful about who one speaks knowledge/truth too…

Which means, in the same way Jesus is not calling people pigs in other verses, he was also not calling the woman a dog in Matthew 15:26…

The verse below offers a pretty good comparison…

Matthew 7:6
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Btw – You probably know all of this already; I just thought it was worth pointing out to others…

- JC

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Thank you, Joe.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Paul worships Satan as God of the world, and works for Satan who works for the tribal Jewish God of War.

What I mean is if you read Greek there are two words for God and Jesus.

God=Tontheos
Jesus=theos or god.

When Paul writes about Satan being God of the world it is not theos he uses.

If properly translated it would read:"(Satan is) God of the world.

Paul is a devil worshipper. What is worse is he is not even really Jewish. How could I possibly know this?

He thinks angels ordained the Torah/Law.

No Jewish person has ever thought this.

No Jewish person calls an angel God.

And Jewish people don't say Satan because it's not a proper name. They call him Samael.

Ha Satan or The Satan is a title, nonspecific.

The Jews of Palestine in the first century called the Prince of darkness "Belial."

Paul actually uses this but spells it wrong as Beliar.

Obviously this is a Roman or Greek who is a collaborator AGAINST Judaism and Jews .

Acts merely borrowed from Josephus and his Saul the Pharisee to invent a phony past as a Pharisee for whoever wrote as "Paul."
edit on 6-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Here is the verse and he is not just calling her a dog but every Gentile a dog (Christ/God does not use the language of today, I just pointed out that in today's language this is a derogatory statement of which Maxi only claims Paul did, but those of us who KNOW our Bibles well see the truth that Jesus himself used many derogatory statements), it just do happened he was speaking to a Gentile woman so it makes the dog comment even more derogatory.

Mt 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

Eccl 7:16 Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yeah and?

Those were the words of a crooked fool who serves evil.
edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Paul still worshipped Satan, practically invented him.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

It matter much seeing God's word says he will preserve his words to every generation forever. A scriptures I have showed you over and over and yet many of you ignore it because it means you must seek out this version in today's language of English.

Study the English not dead languages of men for God has preserved it for us int he AV. You need look no further break down the Sentences and see for yourself stop following the teaching of Satan, the ruler of this world and his emissaries and turn to the true and living God Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

stop following the teaching of Satan, the ruler of this world and his emissaries and turn to the true and living God Jesus Christ.

I did that first part when I ditched Pauline Christianity.

Also, Jesus is not "God". Jesus was filled with the HS and spoke the truth of who the real God was. The very words He spoke and miracles He did, HE didn't even take credit for. Jesus always gave the credit to the Most High as being the One who was doing it all. Jesus worshipped and prayed to the true God, and taught us to do the same.
I don't need Paul to understand Jesus or the Father. Paul couldn't stop bragging about himself long enough to catch a breath half the time. That right there should tell you something about the man's shady character. Sorry you can't see it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It matter much seeing God's word says he will preserve his words to every generation forever. A scriptures I have showed you over and over and yet many of you ignore it because it means you must seek out this version in today's language of English.

Study the English not dead languages of men for God has preserved it for us int he AV. You need look no further break down the Sentences and see for yourself stop following the teaching of Satan, the ruler of this world and his emissaries and turn to the true and living God Jesus Christ.

WHAT???

God didn't write the Bible. He can't actually promise to preserve it and then decide certain books were no longer inspired because the Babylonian Jews didn't accept anything in Greek.

And the Scripture Protestants removed from the "preserved word of God" is as much Scripture as anything because it is in the Bible to this day.

Unless you have the Catholic version of the Bible you have an altered and therefore not preserved, incomplete Bible.

Naturally if God didn't want them there they would not exist but they do and if you don't accept them you are a heretic.

You choose to follow men of the Medieval era instead of accepting that God knows how to choose scripture. They were for over 1600 years Canon in all Churches.

After 1611 they were removed, taking away from scripture is a heresy.
edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
Here is the verse and he is not just calling her a dog but every Gentile a dog (Christ/God does not use the language of today, I just pointed out that in today's language this is a derogatory statement of which Maxi only claims Paul did, but those of us who KNOW our Bibles well see the truth that Jesus himself used many derogatory statements), it just do happened he was speaking to a Gentile woman so it makes the dog comment even more derogatory.

Yes, this is true to some extent…Jesus is derogatory towards the Pharisees; for example, by accusing them of following the devil in John 8…but they practically deserved it, because they were full of pride and arrogance…so yes, Jesus was occasionally derogatory towards them…

But…

Jesus is not being derogatory in Matthew 15:26…and I think the comparison verse in Matthew 7:6 pretty much proves it…

Jesus uses many metaphors and key words throughout scripture which aren’t meant to be taken literally…the word “fruit” being an obvious example, and it’s the same with the words “Dog” and “Pig/Swine” in those verses I mentioned…

Jesus was sent first to the House of Israel, because they understood the scriptures, even though the Pharisees had corrupted them and were abusing Gods word. They were the ones who would understand Jesus better because they knew the scriptures etc…where as the Gentiles wouldn’t have understood…That’s the real context behind the story/saying…Nothing derogatory was meant by it…IMO

If I have a great knowledge which I don’t wish to share with you, and I say “I will not cast my pearls before swine”, that doesn’t mean I’m calling you a Pig…It's only a descriptive parable/saying which helps to get a point across…

- JC

edit on 7-3-2017 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Jc, No offense, but Jesus was sent to the lost tribes of Israel, and a gentile ends up following him to the point of exasperation and his response was that of derogatory to all Gentiles but directed at her, So what is a female dog? But he did it with dignity and politeness and in the end her remarkable faith even admitting being a dog won her the Lord favor. And so her daughter was delivered of the devil that besieged her.

But many want to make Jesus as one who only spoke nicely and he did but some of it was quite derogatory towards many groups of people and is a way that did not use foul language but then meanings were there.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Jc, No offense, but Jesus was sent to the lost tribes of Israel, and a gentile ends up following him to the point of exasperation and his response was that of derogatory to all Gentiles but directed at her, So what is a female dog? But he did it with dignity and politeness and in the end her remarkable faith even admitting being a dog won her the Lord favor. And so her daughter was delivered of the devil that besieged her.

But many want to make Jesus as one who only spoke nicely and he did but some of it was quite derogatory towards many groups of people and is a way that did not use foul language but then meanings were there.

It's a good thing Jesus wasn't derogatory to you, huh? The true God and His Son have never.... and I mean NEVER, been derogatory towards me.... and trust me, I hated myself when I felt encompassed in their love. I was never shamed, blamed, labeled, or anything of the sort.
It's sad that Christians do that.... not all of them, but many do.
There was one time when I was in a really dark place, and the real God spoke to me and said "stop putting labels on yourself...... you are not those things". I've had many times when He spoke audibly to me.... and He was nothing like Jehovah.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

By the way.... I think Joe had it right. The fact that you actually think Jesus called her a female dog shows how messed up your theology is.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Jc, No offense, but Jesus was sent to the lost tribes of Israel, and a gentile ends up following him to the point of exasperation and his response was that of derogatory to all Gentiles but directed at her, So what is a female dog?

But Jesus calling the woman a Dog literally, doesn’t fit the overall context and feel of the passage.

And what reason would Jesus have for calling her names…? It just doesn’t fit…Where as what I’ve outlined in my last post makes perfect sense and correlates with other scriptures…

But he did it with dignity and politeness and in the end her remarkable faith even admitting being a dog won her the Lord favor. And so her daughter was delivered of the devil that besieged her.

I’m sorry, but you can’t call someone names with dignity and politeness…I mean come on…Jesus is never derogatory towards people in the Bible, unless they truly deserve it…

There’s no way Jesus is going to call her a Dog and then when she agrees, say ok, only now am I going to heal your daughter, Jesus doesn’t do “power trips”…that’s not Jesus!!!…

Plus I don’t think the woman does admit to being a Dog, maybe she understood the meaning behind Jesus phraseology/words, and replied in kind with wise words of her own, or maybe she didn’t get it…but either way I don’t believe Jesus was being derogatory…

I realize Jesus spoke harshly towards the Pharisees and others who were committing grievous sins, but what reason would Jesus have to be derogative towards the gentile woman…there are none that I can see…

- JC

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I realize Jesus spoke harshly towards the Pharisees and others who were committing grievous sins, but what reason would Jesus have to be derogative towards the gentile woman…there are none that I can see…

No, there would be no reason for Him to speak derogatory towards the Gentile woman....not to mention calling her a "bitch". It's why when He spoke to the woman at the well, and told her everything about herself, not to mention the fact that in that time, men did not speak to women (esp. not women who were scandalous).
Yet, He did. Not only that, but He was upfront, yet kind. His own disciples couldn't believe He actually did speak to her....it wasn't considered "kosher", or acceptable in that time. Want to know why? Because YHWH (Jehovah...just for YOU Chester), made women LESS THAN men. Jesus didn't.
Women were drawn to Him....WHY? Because He was speaking from the TRUE GOD. A God that treated women as equals to men.
Not like Paul, who in one sentence said there was no difference, then in another sentence said, "it's shameful for women to speak in the congregation". Yea, Paul would make a great politician. "Slick Willie"....just like Bill Clinton....that would be Paul. It's just like the enemy of our souls (which would be the Demiurge) to talk like that. Hey, the demiurge (aka....JEHOVAH) is the one who first put women in their place.

OH....here ya go, Chester.....

Do men and women have same amount of ribs?
Men and women both have twelve pairs of ribs, for a total of twenty-four. This question is usually raised in connection with Genesis 2:21, in which God takes one of Adam's ribs and uses it to create Eve. The assumption is that this verse implies that men have one rib less than women.

Huh....well, golly gee....wonder how Yahweh (Jehovah) actually took a rib from ADAM and made woman???
Seems us women would be less one rib on both sides....but, (oh my) we're NOT.

And also, in reference to JoeCrofts comment on the Pharisee's....guess who THEY worshipped?? Jehovah....YHWH....guess who that would be? THE DEVIL or Satan.
You seriously don't think the "god of this world" wouldn't use a BOOK called "infallible, holy and inerrant" to deceive mankind into thinking HE WAS THE ONE TRUE GOD?
By the way, you never did answer my question about all the things Yahweh commanded....and whether or not you saw them as good and from a god of love. Or, can you not think out of the box for two seconds? Wait.....I know what's coming....."you ERR IN NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES....GOD HAS PROMISED TO PRESERVE (THE KJV) TO EVERY GENERATION....."

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Because his ministry was tot he lost house of Israel. Later when the kingdom was set aside because of unbelief he raised up Saul/Paul.

Try reading the Bible and studying it in English the preserved English is far more revealing than dead languages of Koine Greek and Hebrew.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

you missed it, he not only called her a dog but all Gentiles. Blindness comes from no Holy Ghost indwelling.

Mt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

No amount of your words will change the fact that Jesus called these people dogs, figuratively or otherwise.

Hate to pop your bubble but JHVH and YWHW are not the same transliteration. These are two distinct differences.

but to show you that God is not Satan one must look to the OT. But of course your hatred for Saul/Paul is beyond any reasonable understanding

Ac 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Satan the ruler of this present evil world system is not the God of Heaven, our Lord Jesus Christ.
edit on 8-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

Satan the Devil: Where is he?
In your mind, and ONLY in your mind.

(Just driving by, thought I would shoot you a clear answer...see ya)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think you just hit him on your drive by.
edit on 8-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join