It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

I spent years locked in a cell as a child with nothing but that book to read. I'm not quoting versus from that book unless I have to. I know it well enough. Why don't you perform some Jesus acts and get put in jail for a bit as he did. Maybe it'll open your eyes.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

He was in my glass of spirits last night.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

An excerpt from the Hidden Hand Dialogue.

As to the first part of your question, the biblical depiction of "War in Heaven" is not entirely inaccurate. I shall explain. Our initial contract, was to introduce the Catalyst for Free Will on this planet. When Yahweh initially began discourse with the Council of Elders, he was not initially looking for help with introducing Free Will, but rather for guidance on how he could best speed up his (and his inhabitant's) evolutionary process. As I mentioned, he was running a benign dictatorship. We had at that time, just completed an assignment in Tau Ceti, and had reported for our next duties. We (as Group Soul Lucifer) were sent on a "fact finding expedition" as it were, to visit Earth, and meet with Yahweh, to evaluate his planetary Creation Laws, and make suggestions on how best he could help his "offspring" (this is the term I shall use to describe the Souls who comprise the Group Soul) and thusly Yahweh, to progress.

We explored many options, and reported our findings to the Council, and to Yahweh. It was our best evaluation, that the only real and fast track way to increase his evolvement meaningfully, was the introduction of Free Will. It was not specifically the implementation of Free Will that Yahweh wanted help with, it was simply the introduction of a Catalyst. He was not at all pleased with our report that he needed to implement Free Will. He was happy with his little pet paradise, and he didn't want to "loose control" of it. In the end the Council persuaded him that it was the best way, and he reluctantly agreed. We returned to Earth, and had a cordial meeting with Yahweh, discussing how we could best implement the Free Will option. Yahweh was adamant that his offspring would choose to be loyal to him anyway, and that they were so contented with their way of life, that they would always trust him and do as he said was best. That, he said, was his "main reason" that Free Will would not work well as the Catalyst. That's why he agreed to the experiment of the Tree of Knowledge. He believed it would prove him "right". When it did not, he became angry, threw his toys out of the pram, and his offspring out of the garden, and laid a big guilt trip on them about how they had broken his trust and disobeyed him. That's not really an Honourable way for a Logos to behave, but hey, that's the beauty of Free Will I guess.

Next "problem" to occur, was that his offspring were so grateful to us for our help, that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God". Then we had the whole "you shall have no other gods than me" thing. We were not pleased with the situation at all, as a Logos should not be behaving like this with his offspring, they are One, after all. When we attempted to leave the planet to return to the Council, Yahweh prevented our departure. We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein. The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level. The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society.

Take it for what it is worth, but I find this more believable that the Bible as written.
edit on 28-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Sorry, I will not provide any personal information related to why i know this stuff nor will I provide alternate sources because what would the point be? If you want to talk religion, and that religion has holy texts, why not use them?

The misconception about Tyre and that passage are common. However, it was definitely talking about Satan. Give this a quick read. No king of Tyre could be the things mentioned. It's not quite the same as the misconception about the translation of Lucifer referring to a king.

The translated Hebrew for that passage reads as, "Thou wast the far-covering cherub; and I set thee, so that thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire." There's no way that was about a regular man. - Source

*I updated that first link, originally posted the wrong one.
You will not share sources or information related as to why you know this stuff...your choice Sir. there is no misconception about the king of Tyree being referred to in chapter 28 of Ezekiel. the burden of proof is on you to disprove that it is indeed speaking about a haughty King just as Lucifer refers to a haughty king of Babylon that once was in the same position as the king of Tyre, haughty and thought he was above all others, unstopable sitting on high. No misconception here, only facts the Bible's interpretation, not man. Again, the whole chapter of Ezekiel 28 chapter speaks solely of the king of Tyre. Again, I'm sorry you do not want to share your personal information or sources.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Read this... I promise you, and everyone else, it will change your life, whether it is true or not. To me, it resonates with perfect sense. It has changed my life for the absolute better. You will see the world and life in general in an amazing and totally different way. I do not claim this to be the truth, but I think it is, and ultimately, it is the message that it conveys that it the real game changer.

illuminati-news.com...
edit on 28-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is a subject that is still being researched by scholars and rabbis. I don't have definitive proof one way or another, nobody does. That's kind of a massive problem with any organized religion.

Could it have been about a king in Tyre, sure. I don't think so but it's possible. I've given the best worded explanation for why I think that that I could quickly find.

I will leave you with the following link though because you gave the impression that you thought Abrahamic religions was a phrase I made up. Wikipedia. Good luck on your hunt for whatever you are looking for.

Every word in every bible and every holy book and scroll on Earth are just the words of man. 23 skidoo.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent

You are taking a myth, a metaphor, and conflating it with 'real history'.
I can do that;
'Satan' is 'thought/ego'.
It is your own (perceived) 'thoughts' that is that little, red Spandex (tm) wearing, tailed and horned fellow sitting on your shoulder, whispering sweet (and not-so-sweet) nothings into your ready, willing and straining to hear all, ear!
That is where 'the devil' is, Here!
A creature of 'thought' landed on the planet when it saw the happy grinning apes tooling through the trees in this Paradise.
For the last 130,000 years, or so, as soon as we started to 'think' (became 'possessed'), we climbed out of the trees and built Trump hotels, Auschwitz and Disneyland!
We have been thoroughly insane ever since!
'Thought' is dying, and the quality of human intellect is steadily degrading.
In a couple centuries it will be dead, and there will be Universal unconditional Love/Enlightenment!!
'Thought/ego' obscures Love!
That might be the millennium spoken of in scripture.
And it is going to get much worse before it gets better, also spoken of in scripture.

edit on 29-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Depending on who you ask.

Some would say 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Nah...he's in the cupboard under the stairs. He comes out at night when the household is asleep and scoffs all the chocolate biscuits.

Damn that Satan.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Becareful what you seek out...
You just might find him...
He already knows you are looking...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

If the Devil is no longer in heaven where is Satan now?

1 would think the Ashyitan is hiding in another dimension from Lucifer Morning Dawn.
Probably using receptive CREATOR Creations to carry out its deeds and interest in various locations within Existence...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Also speaking of it as a he may be assuming as they are androgynous beings possibly...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

He is sewn deep into your mind..... that's if you believe in fairy tales.

Along with God, i think they came from the same Comic book.

But you can believe in good and evil, but realise these are but personalities unto yourself.

We all do good and evil, depending on where your moral baseline of course, Just believe in yourself, aim high ..... and you may shoot just under but that's ok, thats normal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

Hell, I don't know. I have no idea.
thank you for responding. Do you know that the Hebrew word sheol, the Greek word Hades in the Latin word hell has but one true definition? The biblical interpretation of these words is the grave. anything other than biblical interpretation is null and void.

Be aware that the Latin word is "infernum" - "Hell" comes to us from the Norse "Hel," the name of their goddess, who ruled over Helheim (House of Hel), where the dead which did not rate Valhalla, went.

As for our main topic, Satan runs to and fro on the earth, as he reported himself to God in Job, chapters 1 & 2. The Bible makes no connection between Satan and Hell, btw.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
a reply to: Noncents

You live side by side on the same planet, according to the book. The difference between the two is so small you wouldn't know if you were standing next to an angelic being, or a human. Science has been somewhat trying to figure out the differences in DNA between one being and another. They have found a blood type, and the absence of monkey DNA in the negative blood type. That only represents about 15% of the population on the planet. Within that 15% only .02% are what they call double Delta's, meaning they carry a double negative blood trait. To make that a lil more Interesting, double Delta's seem to be protected from alot of human deseases, including aids, they have a different immune system, alien like. I'm type o-, not sure if I'm a double Delta.

I'm a retired medical technologist, and your post puzzles me. I know about ABO and Rh blood groups (and the rest), but have never come across this "double delta" thing. Do you just mean it refers to someone who is Rh-negative, with both parents Rh-negative?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Close but not correct

In the 2nd book of Corinthians it states Satan is the ruler of the world.

Satan and his followers have fallen. They are in our atmosphere (also known as heaven) Lets not forget when it says. They look to heaven..... what?..... What it means .... they looked up into the sky.....

Having prayers penetrate this dark void surrounding our atmosphere is difficult....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
In the o.t Satan might as well be a hebrew mythological storm beast, a mount of god, that would only respond to god or the highest authorities of heaven. He might as well be a throne.

According to the n.t, and the way it taught.

He in my pants hiding behind a bush waiting to be released like a genie trapped in a lamp anjust need a rubbed according to the quran wanting to pass the gates to the holiest of holies. Lmao.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Personally i think Lord God is the devil and Satan do to what is stated in Genesis chapter 2 and 3. And if you compare it to genesis Chapter 1. Lord God is the one who introduces the knowledge of good and evil into Our world by expelling Adam from the graden of Eden. Lord God did create the serpent among all the beasts he made.

But there is something about the story about Adam and Eve that dont add up. We are being given the impression that Eden is some kind of sanctuary but how can that be, when the serpent was never cast out of Eden. Neither was Eve. Eve was the first to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and Evil. But she was never commanded to not to eat from it, Only Adam was. I gues that is why Eve was never cast out.

It is specifically mentioned that only Adam was cast out. Could Adam be the fallen angel?

Adam is not a creation of God, but a creation of Lord God. Eve is also a creation of Lord God. Could she represent the bride that will come Down to Earth?

Eden is not a Place on Earth. That to is mentioned in genesis Chapter 3.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

People always seems to mistake Satan for God's Adversary, meaning an enemy working against God. Truth is that Satan is «God's Name» and «God's Right Hand». He stands between «The Father» and «The Son of Man». Satan is the Army of God. Michael is the actual enemy of Humankind, as he deploys the Army of God (Satan) upon Earth and Humankind, and he himself (Michael) tries to take control of the remaining «Host of Heaven» -- God on his side, is silent and absent.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Can we find the answer that has been hidden to most in plain sight?

Who cares ? Lucifer is a clueless rebel that still hasn't learned what the word Anarchy means. He is programmed to obey a book that he despises. Dah.

he will become apparent very soon when the entire world economy collapses.

he will then step in and say, 'Allow this RFID chip to be implanted into your right hand and gain access to suppressed alien technology + 1 million new One World Currency credits to jump start the economy'.

Billions of fools will sell their souls in seconds for the Mammon. With this easy money and alien disclosure, everyone will love the New World Hitler.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My own theological understanding of A Satan is that there are many Satan's in the original Christian understanding. My understanding is that there are two distinct angelic happenings which are taught to us and possibly more than two. The first is that of which occurred before the terrestrial creation. This was after the Creator created the evil spirit in the celestial realm.

This first celestial host that embraced evil were cast down to this world and are now imprisoned in Sheol.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Does this include all of the angelic host who were the first to be cast out of the celestial realm? In my understanding, yes it includes all of that first group of the heavenly host.

We then have a second group of the heavenly host who were not cast out of heaven but by choice came down to this world and became that group which is taught in the book of Enoch. These also are imprisoned and await the lake of ethereal fie.

So then who was the Satan who Jesus rebuked if all disobedient angel are imprisoned? I think that is your question is it not? Enoch tells us that these evil Satan's which are the offspring of the Giants, Nephilim, and Eliud's are the spirits that oppress us this day. Not the angelic hosts but their offspring. These are the Satan's of Christianity.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join