It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Found this last night. Made me chuckle.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

that is really funny

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that is true, it just goes to show how loony McCain, Reid and probably Graham are. Bat# crazy hawks who are desperate to keep the war machine grinding, even at the expense of their own party.

Trump just gave a level 9000 diss to Graham just now on his Presser.

LOL, you could tell he was mulling over how much he hates the guy as he stood silent thinking. Then gave the old, "Old Liindsey, i've been going at it with him for a long time.....eventually he'll break that 1% ceiling."

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Plus just reading the whole pyjamas and anime(hentai) part in this dossier screams 4chan

HA! I barely skimmed the thing. Once I got to the part that said "blah Russia blah Trump blah CONSPIRACY" I had seen enough to know it had to be a bunch of malarchy.

You see according to the CIA et al, "conspiracies" don't exist. They never happen. It's got to do with their weird 'auto-erotic self plausible deniability' (or whatever they call it), as that's all they do for a living.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evilbunnie
I ran across this article today also.

John McCain admits he handed smear dossier to FBI

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.
'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.
'That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.'
But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party's candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that

If true, it's proof of a concerted effort not by the left or liberals but the elite on both sides of the aisle. And they appear scared and Desperate. Strange times.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that is true, it just goes to show how loony McCain, Reid and probably Graham are. Bat# crazy hawks who are desperate to keep the war machine grinding, even at the expense of their own party.

Trump just gave a level 9000 diss to Graham just now on his Presser.

LOL, you could tell he was mulling over how much he hates the guy as he stood silent thinking. Then gave the old, "Old Liindsey, i've been going at it with him for a long time.....eventually he'll break that 1% ceiling."

He took Pharma to task also. Brave man but can he pull it off?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've been saying this for a while.

Trump has to walk softly in some regards because you know the high level power players in both parties hate him. If he does something that could truthfully be impeachable, it will be the first bipartisan thing Congress has done in a decade or more. But partisanship being what it is, it would have to be honestly impeachable.

That's why I don't worry too much about Trump going all Hitler on us. In order to do that, he would have to be verifiably outside the bounds of the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

They did get pi$$ed off at Wilson 1/19/2016. He was ripe for being targeted. And Wilson's son does have the same fetishes mentioned in the report.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Yeah and there's no chance at all that you're all buying into a crock of #.

I haven't made a purchase as of yet, I'm still watching, snickering, and waiting for the inevitable epic fail from the MSM and the IC on this. If it turns out to be true, and Trump enjoys golden showers, then he's a kinky one, but just as I don't agree with homosexual activities, what they do in the privacy of their own home, is their business.

If you could remove your head from the giant liberal suck hole, you might see that if this is true, it's hilarious based on the irony of the recent "fake news" that has caught the Wa Post already and likely will catch more. And it's not partisan in any way to wish that those who bull# about WMDs and "Ebil Russians" might be shown the door and some real professionals without years of backroom dealings might find their way to the front line of this cyber war. Or you could make some idiotic comment about how bad Trump is and be like your buddies. You choose.
edit on 11-1-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2gd2btru
a reply to: roadgravel

They did get pi$$ed off at Wilson 1/19/2016. He was ripe for being targeted. And Wilson's son does have the same fetishes mentioned in the report.

www.reddit.com...

Don't know. i really thought 4chan was just kidding about doing it. I waiting to see how the US intel people figure into this.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bill Clinton evidently had a thing for using cigars in kinky ways, and that doesn't seem to have bothered the left much.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So.

Question. Really difficult one too.

When something gets reported that is real, how are any of you going to know?

Which news sources are legitimate? Certainly not the right wing ones, after all they've pumped out 8 years of predominently made up crap about Obama (examples...death panels...secret muslim...founder of ISIS...birthright/not eligible to be president....etc)

And now, apparently, the left wing ones may have decided that they will do the same.

It can be said that none of them speak the truth.

So..should/when someone in power does something despicable.... what are you going to do?

Just dismiss it as fake? Act like pack animals on the source? Claim it was 4Chan?

edit on 11/1/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: loam

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth

Yea, no chance at all they are concerned with the TRUTH, must be some backroom dealing. Oh yea, Trump is bad, Mkay.

But of course you believe that all of the Pizzagate allegations are correct, even though some of those sprouted shoots from 4chan? Mkay.

How about you show me where my posts are regarding all that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So.

Question. Really difficult one too.

When something gets reported that is real, how are any of you going to know?

Which news sources are legitimate? Certainly not the right wing ones, after all they've pumped out 8 years of predominently made up crap about Obama (examples...death panels...secret muslim...founder of ISIS...birthright/not eligible to be president....etc)

And now, apparently, the left wing ones may have decided that they will do the same.

It can be said that none of them speak the truth.

So..should/when someone in power do something despicable.... what are you going to do?

Just dismiss it as fake? Act like pack animals on the source? Claim it was 4Chan?

I don't know about you, but I'll come here and see what Phage has to say about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is all true but not the full story. You see Trump is a triple double agent working for MI-6. His mother was born in Scotland, much like the mother of fictional character James Bond who is believed to be partly based on Trump. The following is classified under operation 007 Goldenshower. What wasn't released to the media was the fact that Trump's pee contained a radioactive isotope that can be used to track anyone he pees on anywhere on earth.

That is how he was able to track Russia's #1 honey trap agent to Putin's secret vacation home in Russia where he keeps his secret election hacking decoder ring. Trump then used this ring to hack the election so he could as President have the UK moved to the front of the line in trade deals after brexit. There now you all know the full and 100% true story behind this.
edit on 11-1-2017 by SirReadsAlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I guess we're all in the same boat now, aren't we?

No one to trust anymore because no one has any respect for the idea of objective truth. This is what happens when you start treating the truth like a subjective thing because you don't like certain objective truths as they existed.

As was stated, we are now in a post-truth world.

This is the bed that moral relativism creates and now that you realize how crappy it actually is to never judge or have standards, you can't simply walk out on that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We use reason and logic as well
as researched independent thinking.

Thanks to the internet the MSM is now, thankfully, redundant.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Its not going to work though is it?

People are just going to cry "fake news" in rabid packs. Your reason and logic is just another smear to some people.

Imagine Watergate happening now. Think about it.

Nixon would still have been President, because Woodward and Bernstein would have been smeared as fake news outlets, and the President would be on Twitter decrying the Washington Post and the New York Times.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirReadsAlot
It is all true but not the full story. You see Trump is a triple double agent working for MI-6. His mother was born in Scotland, much like the mother of fictional character James Bond who is believed to be partly based on Trump. The following is classified under operation 007 Goldenshower. What wasn't released to the media was the fact that Trump's pee contained a radioactive isotope that can be used to track anyone he pees on anywhere on earth.

That is how he was able to track Russia's #1 honey trap agent to Putin's secret vacation home in Russia where he keeps his secret election hacking decoder ring. Trump then used this ring to hack the election so he could as President have the UK moved to the front of the line in trade deals after brexit. There now you all know the full and 100% true story behind this.

How did you find all this out? It's supposed to be really, really secret!
Great humor!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think that caveat emptor is still the way to go. intelligent people knew the "Trump likes hooker urine" to be ridiculously false.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join