It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The people not up to date with this stuff need to be reminded just how low our media is.

that is true

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah I agree with that, I hope they don't take away his twitter either honestly, it is GOOD to have a politician speaking his mind.

I'd just rather they not lie about it when the facts contradict previous statements. But I guess we could hope that about any political party or person.

`Tenth

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Fed have locked up people by bending the law. If the right person is upset, bye bye freedom. Or do you still believe the US justice system is completely honorable?

No our justice system is screwed unless you are independently wealthy. I was more wondering what charges you thought would be brought. Last I knew the first amendment covered satire which was how that info was presented at 4chan. Is it 4chans or the posters fault the msm ran with it?

next you will be telling me the people at the onion will be rounded up

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh well if Russia denies it there ya go.
End of discussion.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

sorry that administration is on the way out bub

I don't believe this is limited to the Obama administration, bub. It's convenient to blame all on Obama but it's 8 years out of decades of bribes, corruption, greed and power brokering.
edit on 1/11/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well if they're fake highly classified hardly applies does it?
So either they are fake or they are highly classified.
They cannot be both.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I am not for any of them lying, politicians or the msm.
The politicians we have had in the past would in no way tweet like trump does. He gives exactly 0 as to the msm's opinion. When he does care what the msm thinks we are in trouble.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Here's the thing:

Ties with or extensive knowledge of an area or country or the leaders of the same can be a very good thing for a country or a very bad thing, it really comes down to how the people in question view their positions and missions.

If Trump and his people put America and her interests first, extensive knowledge of who they are dealing with could be a very good advantage.

If they pull from the Obama playbook and consider themselves citizens of the world before Americans, then we could be in trouble. If they decide they are personal friends of the people they know before Americans, then we are also in trouble.

But, consider this: Tillerson has been a very successful CEO, and he didn't get that way by putting his personal friendship with Putin before the interests of his shareholders. If he takes his new job at State seriously, then the same should also hold true. He can't be good at that and put his relationship with Putin higher then the interests of the US. If he does, he will be a failure, and a man like Tillerson doesn't become successful to that degree by failing at what he does.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Do you guys actually believe that 4Chan was able to orchestrate a hoax against the American intelligence community?

If so things have eroded here way more than even I thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

A person is locked up for something a simple as publishing a link to "illegal data". The system will create a reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah and there's no chance at all that you're all buying into a crock of #.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don't believe this is limited to the Obama administration, bub. It's convenient to blame all on Obama but it's 8 years out of decades of bribes, corruption, greed and power brokering.

You are the one saying someone would be jailed over this. Who exactly will be jailing them? No response to the charges?
The admin leaving didn't weaponize the irs or the epa or the dhs did they? No no blame there of course it is all the fault of ages of a corrupt government.
bs
The big O is at fault for what his admin did the last 8 years.
Just as W is at fault for what his admin did.
Just as the guy from the morries wig ads will be responsible for at least the next 4.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But, consider this: Tillerson has been a very successful CEO, and he didn't get that way by putting his personal friendship with Putin before the interests of his shareholders. If he takes his new job at State seriously, then the same should also hold true.

Look I hope they are decent, and do a good job. I'm gonna watch Tillerson's confirmation hearing as I've never really heard him speak on these issues.

I want Trump to succeed and be a good leader for America. Anybody who is actively trying to deny him that chance is an asshat. I just don't yet believe he will be, but I can admit my own bias and misinformation on that as being the likely cause.

My only hope is that we don't see an obstructionist DNC to the point the GOP was over the last 8 years.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

Just goes to show people believe what they want to believe.

Evil Rich guy didn't work.

Tax cheat didn't work.

RACIST ! didn't work.

RAPIST! didn't work.

TRAITOR isn't working.

Trumps likes hookers that are in to golden showers.

That masses shouting 'YES WE CAN' !

Believe ANYTHING!
edit on 11-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Do you guys actually believe that 4Chan was able to orchestrate a hoax against the American intelligence community?

It's already been proven as fake news and a hoax by 4chan. If you want to cover your eyes and plug your ears so you don't have to believe it, then by all means go right ahead.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

One name: Ahmed Chalabi

the subject of a 2008 biography by investigative journalist Aram Roston, The Man Who Pushed America to War: The Extraordinary Life, Adventures, And Obsessions of Ahmad Chalabi[4] and a 2011 biography by 60 Minutes producer Richard Bonin, Arrows of the Night: Ahmad Chalabi's Long Journey to Triumph in Iraq.[5]

Chalabi was a controversial figure, especially in the United States, for many reasons.

In the lead-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi National Congress (INC), with the assistance of lobbying powerhouse BKSH & Associates,[6] provided a major portion of the information on which U.S. Intelligence based its condemnation of the Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, including reports of weapons of mass destruction and alleged ties to al-Qaeda. Most, if not all, of this information has turned out to be false and Chalabi has been called a fabricator.

That, combined with the fact that Chalabi subsequently boasted, in an interview with the British Sunday Telegraph, about the impact that their alleged falsifications had on American policy, led to a falling out between him and the U.S. government.

edit on 11-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Right here is the archived post from back in November where it is mentioned.

But you keep up with your

if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Do you know where these memos came from?

They were originally RNC opposition research and then they were DNC opposition research. The intel community picked them up.

They were unable to corroborate anything in them. Comey has said as much when asked.

Now, do you think that 4Chan can hoax the political parties of this country? I think that's pretty likely.

link   

I don't think the golden showers (ewww) was actually a part of the report.
These disgusting details being advanced probably are nonsense. I'm betting they have financially embarrassing information on him. He would shout any sexual conquests loudly from the back of a bus. He thinks stuff like this make him a man.
No it's something else. And I don't for one minute think this was a left wing fabrication.
edit on 1112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

www.miamiherald.com...

A few newspapers are reporting this.
What do you think silly?
real or no?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join