It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction

More...

I can see we are going to have four very long years of the left convulsing at every opportunity to slime Trump.

Good grief.
edit on 11-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I was in Prague.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
HAHAHA

If this is true then it kinda explains why we thought Iraq had WMDs, the US intelligence will believe any old BS.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I dont think there has been so much filth thrown at a person since Roscoe 'Fatty'Arbuckle in the 1920's

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It could go either way at this point.

4chan trolling liberals.

Russia having dirt on Trump.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
HAHAHA

If this is true then it kinda explains why we thought Iraq had WMDs, the US intelligence will believe any old BS.

It would mean that any of their future assessments could be lumped together with the Daily Inquirer, Sun, etc.

Next CIA report: Trump gives birth to alien who looks like Elvis!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Or both.

At this point, as I asserted long ago, the MSM (and the IC for that matter) have cried wolf for so long or for too many times that all respect and credibility have been lost.

God help us if they ever have anything important or true to report. No one will believe them.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Your national intelligence chief in action CLUELESS

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Russia's response:

www.rt.com...

Moscow says documents alleging that Russia has compromising information on Donald Trump are a fabrication and a “total bluff.” Russia has never gathered information of this kind on either the US president-elect, or his former rival, Hillary Clinton.

“The Kremlin has no compromising information on Trump. This report does not correspond to reality and is nothing but an absolute fiction,” the deputy head of the Russian presidential administration, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters on Wednesday.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

But about those Russian hacks.....yea, they were totally legit. Trust us. no, really.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Hahah wow.

The amount of misinformation and psychological warfare going on here is impressive and amazing. By both sides of this issue.

We have 4Chan, Wikileaks, the Russiant and American Gov, Former Mi6 operators...

This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

This press conference today is going to be a circus.

~Tenth

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hahaha all I can do is laugh that the media and "intelligence" have been trolled by 4chan.

They have screen caps of them talking back in October November last year about doing such a thing.

Plus just reading the whole pyjamas and anime(hentai) part in this dossier screams 4chan

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
4chan is pulling an ISIS an claiming they did it. People actual believe it?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
LMAO this is #ing hilarious. It's like a #ing reverse psy-op on the government, from the people to the power. I love it, how embarrassing!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you look at 4chan's post history to the event it looks pretty damning. If this turns out to be legit, the new Administration have really no choice but to replace all intelligence leadership. Trust with the public would have to be rebuild from scratch.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This press conference today is going to be a circus.

No doubt.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Here's another interesting angle on the story. Even if fake, which they seem to be, they were HIGHLY CLASSIFIED reports given to the President and President-elect. So who in the IC is breaking federal law and leaking all of this intelligence info to the press?

ETA:

Speaking of which, DT tweeted the very same just moments ago.

Here's his latest in the last hour:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: roadgravel

If you look at 4chan's post history to the event it looks pretty damning. If this turns out to be legit, the new Administration have really no choice but to replace all intelligence leadership. Trust with the public would have to be rebuild from scratch.

If this actually happened, you would be right about the intel community needing a rebuild. I can't see them as this gullible.

Although I could see some knowing it's bad and allowing the bad info to discredit the organization. The 9-11 intel proved they play games for whatever reasons or persons. And the Comey flip flop...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join