It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The issues with the government isn't just who is in the WH.

If you want to believe everything is peachy because Obama is out and a new guy is in, have at it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean you're hoping they do.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yeah so? Y'all are discussing it here too. That doesn't mean it's true.
This is what we've come to know as...fake news.

I do not believe our government is making this up. I do believe they have legitimate intelligence which they presented to trump last Friday. I know trump will deny all of it.
Geez he denies things we have him on video doing and saying.
It's who ya gonna believe trump or your own lying eyes and ears.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't think the golden showers (ewww) was actually a part of the report.

Maybe you'd like to read the dossier, in which it is item 3:

You should at least know of what you are speaking before you post, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If there was anything of substance, considering this information was captured pre-election, it would have come out then.

That election was the dirtiest I've ever seen, there's no way they would have kept something under wraps that could have tanked him.

Now the financial stuff is a bit more believable to me. Questionable deals with questionable people, but there can't be any real hard evidence I don't think, otherwise, why hold on to it till the week before the inauguration when it's likely to have 0 effect?

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In case anyone missed it, here is how CNN treated the 'no one can confirm this story, but we are going to report about it anyway'

edit on 11-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If trump likes to piss where Obama has been then the white house is going to smell bad.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Comey said it is not the agencies habit of commenting on any investigation.
He never once denied it he only said they don't discuss an open investigation. There's no denial or confirmation in what he said.
It's the Comey two step.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The issues with the government isn't just who is in the WH.

If you want to believe everything is peachy because Obama is out and a new guy is in, have at it.

Did I post everything was peachy? Didnt think so....
Do you recall the guy who actually made the "benghazi video". You know he was imprisoned for posting that video on the internet? Do you think that would have happened if the current admin were not embarrassed by their own lies?
Do you think the big O could have stopped that guy from being jailed? Would they have even been looking if they had not lied?
ALOT of the issue is who is in the white house and how much bs they ALLOW to go on. You know there are still tea party groups that are still trying to get tax exempt status from the irs? The big O could have ended that bs couldnt he?

link   
I think they're doing this now, especially as concerning the msm, because they want Trump to blow up and lash out at his press conference today.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: loam

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth

Yea, no chance at all they are concerned with the TRUTH, must be some backroom dealing. Oh yea, Trump is bad, Mkay.

But of course you believe that all of the Pizzagate allegations are correct, even though some of those sprouted shoots from 4chan? Mkay.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They were originally RNC opposition research and then they were DNC opposition research.

Which is to say partisans trolling the recesses of the web, looking for any and everything.

What's kind of irritating is that these same people called the P-Gate thing a crazy witch hunt, when that was all based on people's own emails, tweets and behaviors.

But this they think is all true but, on it's surface, it's nothing more than a poorly written, unsubstantiated partisan report.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Excellent point.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

This doesn't tarnish MSM.
That's a laugh.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I do not believe our government is making this up.

Yeah well
Looks like someone in government did

The new admin cant come fast enough

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump is bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Clinton more so.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I felt exactly the same way on the night of November eighth.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

But what about the British MI6 guy who supposedly got some of this info?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Did someone point out that 4chan tells us that they gave their fabricated info to a CIA-agent, who made a CIA-file about it - while the thing came from the British?

And that this does sound stupid? Like.. 4chan-stupid?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join