It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Not sure what planet you live on to be able to say "you guys are in trouble", thinking that none of this affects you.

Oh. I'm sure it does.

But as I'm 3,000 miles away from the USA, the fall out between your intelligence services, your president and your press and inability of partisan supporters to think critically is very much a "you" issue, as opposed to a "me" one.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: Grambler

If the IC can't be trusted, and it sure looks like they are playing politics instead of playing verify the facts, I don't see the US moving in a favorable direction. If I was a conspiracy person, I might think that whomever has been in charge since Bush Sr. has been in charge ever since, and they got really comfortable using the MSM to be the propaganda machine, along with using the credibility of the IC to back stories. Those people (TPTB) seem to not be able to direct Trump yet, and should his tone change greatly in a week, I think we will know why. But then again, that's what a nutty conspiracy guy would say, so never mind.

Well in any event (rain or shine), here's to bread and circuses! At least it's been entertaining this go around. Besides it's just a little pee, he can "shake it off".

You're in a lot of good threads here, so I can't believe you would joke about this dribble. This is a golden opportunity to out the intelligence community, yet we are being showered with jokes instead.

Pee.

You're right.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So if it doesn't paint Trump in a good light, its fake?

Isn't that a little bias? And naive?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Yea, you are likely right, the US policy and news doesn't really affect the outside world much.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You're making assumptions. The first example wasn't even political in nature but still proof CNN wasn't on location.

As far as my opinion goes, once Trump actually takes office you start to see it more from them, the right, to which I hold 0 allegiance to.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: Grambler

If the IC can't be trusted, and it sure looks like they are playing politics instead of playing verify the facts, I don't see the US moving in a favorable direction. If I was a conspiracy person, I might think that whomever has been in charge since Bush Sr. has been in charge ever since, and they got really comfortable using the MSM to be the propaganda machine, along with using the credibility of the IC to back stories. Those people (TPTB) seem to not be able to direct Trump yet, and should his tone change greatly in a week, I think we will know why. But then again, that's what a nutty conspiracy guy would say, so never mind.

Well in any event (rain or shine), here's to bread and circuses! At least it's been entertaining this go around. Besides it's just a little pee, he can "shake it off".

You're in a lot of good threads here, so I can't believe you would joke about this dribble. This is a golden opportunity to out the intelligence community, yet we are being showered with jokes instead.

Pee.

Dude, really?

ETA: Sorry, I missed "Golden" as well.

Oh come on. I also had "you're in" (urine), and dribble instead of drivel (though that one was a stretch).

Helps to joke a little when discussing your countries intelligence agencies and media being totally corrupt.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
4chan user claiming to be responsible for writing golden showers fanfiction talking to lawyers to verify himself as writer, to allow Trump to issue libel lawsuits against Buzzfeed, CNN.

4D chess people!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
For what it's worth, BuzzFeed is the same outfit who did the hit piece on the HGTV Gaines couple. Out of the blue, BuzzFeed sends a reporter to dig into their personal lives and this reporter "outs" that they go to a church where the pastor teaches the traditional view of marriage ... which by extension makes them haters of gays.

So it was a smear piece despite the fact that none of those topics come up on the couples' show at all. The implication being that no one should watch their show because of their private life.

This is who BuzzFeed is.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lol, STFU? Oh dear, did I upset you by calling you out with your lack of knowing that you sucked up the disinfo from uncle Vladimir? Poor little child, go, grow up and get a life, you might find you enjoy it.

BTW, that's not how you fabricate PARTS of an email by adding in little pieces that somewhat taint the nature of the original mail. I never said the mails were fake, just that your statement that there was no fabrication was unfounded. I wouldn't expect you to actually get that, but have fun for the next four years, let's hope permatan man turns out to change his style in 11 days time and actually becomes a decent leader.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

don't forget to have a super day, you missed that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

don't forget to have a super day, you missed that.

Maybe someone peed in his bed?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

That's exactly the narrative they want to push through.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The CIA are losing control of the WH administration and want to retain control.

Just like other countries, they want their puppet running things, not Trump.

They've been in control since Bush Sr

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think...4chan has had much more influence on this election that we think....oh boy....much much more...

im not kidding they waged full fledge digital war against the mainstream...through the use of memes.

Edit Warning Strong Language. But we may have an idea where a huge influence came from.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:28:03 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 19:28:03 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction

More...

I can see we are going to have four very long years of the left convulsing at every opportunity to slime Trump.

Good grief.

I doubt this is true. Just fake news.

Believe me.

No source is credible anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ya know, America is royally screwed up at this point.

This petty squabbling amongst your so called leaders, and from the front line of your intelligence and defence agencies is pathetic.

I'd expect it from dumb kids.

Trump and Hillary (and their supporters) have polarised the nation so much, that I don't know how anything is going to be achieved in the next 4 years.

Fast becoming the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So has "4chan" offered any proof? (PS i know 4chan isnt a person but a group of anonymous idiots.)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I wanted to add that during the evening national news on ABC and NBC covered the Trump Russia blackmail story. Both failed to mention that 4chan had said it was a hoax and said the FBI is still investigating ....

The news just used it to raise suspicion about Trump ..... the media echo chambers continues ...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Trumps party probably leaked it, to make the Liberal Media out to be complete fools AGAIN! LOL! And to help de-legitimize Obamas Legacy. It's a brilliant move.

Yet another instance of synchronisity at play, 4Chan and world events just playing out in perfect Harmony. A Chaotic Entity of its own, bringing to light our greatest conceptions of Obama Admin fraudality.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join