It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
And for some reason, I think that would bother him, lol.

Wait?!?

Did you just honestly think so highly of yourself that you thought the president actually cares how you feel about him?
Bwahahahhaha!....
Hahahahah....

OMG you just made my day.
I have an award for you when you step off your pedestal.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Wait?!?

Did you just honestly think so highly of yourself that you thought the president actually cares how you feel about him?
Bwahahahhaha!....
Hahahahah....

By your reckoning, everyone who is opposes to Trump is on a pedestal, you said virtually the same thing to me in my thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Wait?!?

Bwahahahhaha!....
Hahahahah....

It was a joke...making fun of how thin-skinned he is, I don't expect you to get it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some further information is surfacing which, if true, begins to paint a clearer picture of what is going on....

US Officials in the Obama administration reportedly told Israeli intelligence not to provide information to Trump from 20th January in an attempt to undermine the Trump administration. The meeting took place before the Buzzfeed document was picked up and reported yesterday. In it, the US officials told the Israeli's that Trump may be compromised by Putin, without going into details.

They also said to withold information until such time as they were sure Trump was not compromised. This suggests they do not know themselves, which woul dfit with Clapper's memo that says the US Intelligence services have not verified any of the claims yet.

Pretty incredible that Obama would be undermining the incoming President with foreign allies, but it's to be expected of Obama I suppose.

During the meeting, according to the Israelis who participated in it, their American colleagues voiced despair over Trump’s election, as he often lashes out at the American intelligence community. The American officials also told the Israelis that the National Security Agency (NSA) had “highly credible information” that Russia’s intelligence agencies, the FSB and GRU, were responsible for hacking the Democratic Party (DNC) servers during the elections and leaking sensitive information to WikiLeaks, which hurt Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The American officials further added that they believed Russia President Vladimir Putin had “leverages of pressure” over Trump – but did not elaborate. They were apparently referring to what was published Wednesday about embarrassing information collected by the Russian intelligence in a bid to blackmail the president-elect. The Americans implied that their Israeli colleagues should “be careful” as of January 20, Trump’s inauguration date, when transferring intelligence information to the White House and to the National Security Council (NSC), which is subject to the president. According to the Israelis who were present in the meeting, the Americans recommended that until it is made clear that Trump is not inappropriately connected to Russia and is not being extorted – Israel should avoid revealing sensitive sources to administration officials for fear the information would reach the Iranians.

Possibly the clearest sign yet of politically driven intelligence services at war with the incoming administration. There must come a point where this leaves the realm of intelligence and enters the realm of treason.

www.ynetnews.com...

If it's true, I wouldn't be so quick to blame that on Obama. Some of these intelligence officials know they'll have to continue to deal with Trump long after Obama is gone, including any security breaches experienced by the country as a whole. If they have doubts about Trump, it seems like the sort of thing they might do.

However, I'm not sure WHY they would have doubts about Trump, given the questionable nature of that pee-gate document.

I have to say, I doubt these allegations about the CIA the same way I doubted the ones against Trump.

Yes, possible it's the intelligence services all on their own.
There a couple of conflicting elements at play which I find interesting.
1) The public position of the intelligence services is, as we now know, that they have not endorsed or verified any of the information contained in the buzzfeed document.
2) The private position of the intelligence services is such that they are briefing foreign intelligence services (I am not sure of the legalities of withholding from the President Elect what they are briefing - i.e. is this a clear insurrection or not?)

Something is most certainly going on, and I think we are either looking at a coordinated disinformation campaign to smear and discredit the incoming President carried out by actors at the highest levels of intelligence - either acting alone or at the direction of other parties - OR there really is some more significant information about Trump that we are not seeing and it's being dealt with behind closed doors so as not to seriously hurt the US govt.

Interesting times.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Just a few items...

Jan. 9th
Mystery as top Russian diplomat Andrey Malanin found dead in his Athens home
www.thesun.co.uk...
Andrey Malanin, 54, was found by embassy staff on the floor of his bedroom this evening

Dec. 20th
Mystery over whether Russian diplomat Petr Polishkov really was killed hours after ambassador’s murder
...‘His body was found in the apartment with a gunshot wound to the head,’
metro.co.uk...

Today:
Christopher Steele, Ex-Spy Who Compiled Trump Dossier, Goes to Ground
www.nytimes.com...

Two murky Russian "Diplomats" have been killed in their homes in the last few weeks..

And Christopher Steele, the originator of the memo has gone into hiding.

It's possible the Russians are cleaning house and the two "diplomats" were sources within the doc.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Just a few items...

Jan. 9th
www.thesun.co.uk...
Andrey Malanin, 54, was found by embassy staff on the floor of his bedroom this evening

Dec. 20th
Mystery over whether Russian diplomat Petr Polishkov really was killed hours after ambassador’s murder

Today:
www.nytimes.com...

Two murky Russian "Diplomats" have been killed in their homes in the last few weeks..

It's possible the Russians are cleaning house and the two "diplomats" were sources within the doc.

Well, that is interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
[snipped]

I don't necessarily think it's the topic that gets you banned, but probably how you express yourself, with insults and bafoonery.
edit on 1.14.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It's also possible that Russian officials are being assassinated by US intelligence services as retribution for cyber warfare. I guess a number of other things are possible too.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Indigo5

Just a few items...

Jan. 9th
www.thesun.co.uk...

Dec. 20th

Today:
www.nytimes.com...

Well, that is interesting.

If it was true...It would also mean that the FBI has a Russian mole. As Steele presumably only shared the names of his sources with the FBI for vetting. Robert Hansen 15 years ago was the last time the FBI found one of their own working for the Russians.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's speculation of course, but there are some very strange puzzle pieces on the table, it will be interesting to see how they fit together in the coming months/years.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I don't believe he was banned for insults at all, but rather for continuing to bring up the topic despite warnings. You are a victim so he was probably a meany who threatened you on facebook.
edit on 12-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Yes, let go of exactly that. Take it to Reddit or 4chan.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Pizzagate was allowed here for a couple weeks until it became obvious it was stupid.

Innocent people and children were being named by name.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the HOAX bin? 4chan has exposed this wo let us stop creating fake memories in the minds of leftwing mindless bots ....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
Shouldn't this be in the HOAX bin? 4chan has exposed this wo let us stop creating fake memories in the minds of leftwing mindless bots ....

I don't buy the 4 chan punking McCain story.

Carl Bernstein (journalist who with Bob Woodward) who exposed the Watergate scandal said this dossier was created by an ex Western spy at the request of both Republican and Democratic candidates. Probably paid for with taxpayer dollars or bankrolled by Soros. It was widely circulated among the buyers before the media ran with it. The report was an effort to derail Trump's candidacy, accuse Trump of treason and increase hostilities towards Russia. This was a coup.

The only things fake about the story are that the dossier is credible and that 4 chan was behind it.

edit on 1/12/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

So 4 chan users just so happened to know the contents several months before it was leaked? Have you researched this at all?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join