It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Have you considered that Congress got this idea from the fake report, which was likely circulated to them by McCain or the Democratic candidate who purchased it?

They Dems in Congress are desperate.

This fake report actually explains their absurd questions during Session's hearing.

Do you live in a cartoon universe Blue? I am dead serious

Do you have any idea what you're saying? The Democrats are desperate - but this isn't about winning the big game on Friday night. Never was - it's so much less so now

They're not stupid, and this report is not all they have. Keep reading. This has been in play since last summer. The CIA (no matter what you or I might think of them) is not perfect, but they are also - not stupid. Or, let's put it this way...if a bunch of we amateur rubes here at ATS can figure out there's something fishy about this report - I am seriously guessing that the CIA is at least that astute

If we actually care about our country and the welfare of everyone living here - now would be a good time for all of us to quit this childish partisan BS

We are up to our eyeballs in trouble

ETA: there are a fair amount of Conservatives that are also desperate, it's not just the Dems. Not conservative enough for you then? Think about it

edit on 1/12/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Don has already called it Fake News but he is a liar so his words mean nothing to me. My hunch is that it's actually worse than it seems.

At his news conferences he does say that there can be tiny cameras everywhere and anywhere. Was he inadvertently telling us he was caught?

edit on 12-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Hello fake story teller, welcome to the thread. A vast majority of the report has been fully debunked which proves why nobody cares about your opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you haven't seen the evidence that it is a hoax then you are not worthy of the time it takes talking to you. It's in this thread. Read it, lazy.
edit on 12-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Well, Don has already called it Fake News but he is a liar so his words mean nothing to me. My hunch is that it's actually worse than it seems.

At his news conferences he does say that there can be tiny cameras everywhere and anywhere. Was he inadvertently telling us he was caught?

No. He was suggesting he's way too careful to get caught doing something so outrageous in a hotel room arranged by a foreign government.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That crap I never gave it any attention at all, no where here in ATS I did any posting on any of those threads.

And the first amendment is strong and fine, nobody is going to repeal it, any news on that are nothing but more fake news

I predicted that CNN is going to retaliate on making sure they use propaganda about the second amendments ban.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Show me a major news organization who ran stories supportive of pizzagate...post a link.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Fake news!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

They're not stupid, and this report is not all they have. Keep reading. This has been in play since last summer. The CIA (no matter what you or I might think of them) is not perfect, but they are also - not stupid. Or, let's put it this way...if a bunch of we amateur rubes here at ATS can figure out there's something fishy about this report - I am seriously guessing that the CIA is at least that astute

So you admitthe report is a joke, because amateur rubes here can see problems with it. Yet look at how many ATS people foaming at the mouth for hatred of Trump are insisting on this documents legitimacy.

Also, if us amateurs can see the problems, don't you think CNN should have realized these problems before spending hours discussing the dire consequences of it was true?

Do you have any comment on the fact that Chuck Schumer said the CIA would get back at Trump for criticizing them?

Will you admit the the intelligence agencies have became heavily politicized during this administartion?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

No. He was suggesting he's way too careful to get caught doing something so outrageous in a hotel room arranged by a foreign government.

lol, nailed it.

I was wondering why he spent so much time talking about tiny cameras.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

lol, nailed it.

I was wondering why he spent so much time talking about tiny cameras.

I wonder how much time Trump spends looking at the monitors in his Hotels. He comes across as a perv as anyone that braggs about grabbing Pu$$y and walking into ladies dressing rooms would. Sleezy...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

How did you nail it? You were completely wrong...the hotel room portion has been proven to be a 4chan hoax that ended up in the lap of John McCain who has admitted he was the source to the intelligence agencies. The portion about Trumps Lawyer Cohen meeting Russians in Prague has turned out to be a total lie and CCN had to retract. NBC debunked the portion that said that Trump and Obama were briefed, turns out the IC's determined it to be disinformation and never discussed it with either the POTUS or PEOTUS. I could go on...the entire document is a hoax that appears to have found it's start on 4Chan. We also have the "ex spy source". James Clapper, you know, the head of National Intelligence, has said the entire report is "fictitious".

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
I said Greggers nailed it, I was close.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's sunshine and lollipops that Hillary lost.

The old dog on the front porch was preferable to her.

We got Trump and need a non politician like him.

I don't care if Trump sits on Putin's lap, calls him daddy and has his credit card.

I believe he is going to rip up the corruption in the Government, the Intelligence Community, Kick the MIC in the nads and hopefully use the Bully Pulpit to get traitorous RINOs and Liberals out of Congress and State Governments.

His policies will allow business to use our plentiful natural resources to create jobs and stop the exodus of business in search of cheap labor.

He will enforce the immigration laws and protect out borders.

His SCOTUS picks will jerk that institution back to following the Constitution and get the touchy feelly nonsense out of the law.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
It's sunshine and lollipops that Hillary lost.

The old dog on the front porch was preferable to her.

We got Trump and need a non politician like him.

I don't care if Trump sits on Putin's lap, calls him daddy and has his credit card.

I believe he is going to rip up the corruption in the Government, the Intelligence Community, Kick the MIC in the nads and hopefully use the Bully Pulpit to get traitorous RINOs and Liberals out of Congress and State Governments.

His policies will allow business to use our plentiful natural resources to create jobs and stop the exodus of business in search of cheap labor.

He will enforce the immigration laws and protect out borders.

His SCOTUS picks will jerk that institution back to following the Constitution and get the touchy feelly nonsense out of the law.

It's people like this I fear the most

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You fear people who prefer the constitution? Are those the ones you make up stories about on the internet?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you admitthe report is a joke, because amateur rubes here can see problems with it. Yet look at how many ATS people foaming at the mouth for hatred of Trump are insisting on this documents legitimacy.

Yes. That's life. It's very clear to me and so many other people that there are a lot of questions surrounding Trump's rise to power. People are not happy. This report...people who love or at least support Trump - they're clinging to it's being a fake as much as others who hate Trump are hoping it's for real

Why do you think that is?

Also, did the amateur rubes bit get under your skin a little? You understand - I included myself. Because I am. I only know what I'm allowed to know at this point - same as you :-)

Also, if us amateurs can see the problems, don't you think CNN should have realized these problems before spending hours discussing the dire consequences of it was true?

Because this is a live story - and it's incredible. The fact that you want it to go away doesn't mean it's going to go away. You can criticize the media all you want of course. This is not about CNN - get it? This is about Donald Trump - and his ties to Putin. Even if this dossier story is nothing but rat poop - it's still a story. I know it's making everyone crazy - but just because something sounds too crazy to be true doesn't mean it is. We can use the entirety of 2016 as an example of that. On the other hand - sometimes if it sounds too crazy to be true - it is

On July 12 Russia’s main state television channel, Channel One, interviewed a Ukrainian woman with a heart-wrenching story. The woman said she had witnessed the public execution of a 3-year-old boy, who was crucified in the crowded main square of Slovyansk in eastern Ukraine. The town had been a rebel stronghold but was retaken by the Ukrainian army a week earlier—and that’s when the execution took place, the woman said. Viewers of the prime-time news program were told that the Ukrainian “animals”—descendants of the fascist collaborators during World War II—cut the little boy’s flesh and made him suffer for an hour before he died. The woman added that the boy’s mother was then tied to a tank and dragged until she too was dead.

The Russian correspondent shook her head compassionately. “Are you not afraid to tell us this story?” she asked the woman three times, without trying to verify the facts.

Just as well—there weren’t any facts. The story was fake.

So, what's going on here? It's a kind of journalistic shell game. Which news is the real news? What's the real story? Who benefits from the lie?

Do you have any comment on the fact that Chuck Schumer said the CIA would get back at Trump for criticizing them?

Why are you concerned about what Chuck Schumer says? Why would my opinion of what he says mean anything to you? Is the CIA vindictive? Are you actually worried about that? Why? Just because Trump - with his stupifyingly amazing smart guy brain decides that and entire organization dedicated to collecting intelligence is useless, dumb and wrong?

He's the president elect of the United States of America for Christ's sake. His first duty is to protect this country - not his own fat ass

So, yeah - I guess I have a comment :-)

Will you admit the the intelligence agencies have became heavily politicized during this administartion?

I would have said the FBI has lost the plot a couple months ago - but, now I'm not so sure. I think that we amateur rubes are not exactly privy to most of the stuff that's happening behind the scenes (duh) :-)

I want to ask you a serious question. Do you see any reason why the CIA would be favoring the left in all this? Do you honestly believe that they think so little of their country that they would sell out Donald Trump - for Hillary Clinton? Because they put their political preferences before their duty? Does this make sense to you?

Individuals might in fact be partisan - individuals might be corrupt, bought and paid for

If the entirety of the FBI and all our intelligence agencies are now openly choosing sides? We're all f*****

Why do you keep asking me to admit stuff? Do you think I'm lying? Am I on trial?

You're hilarious - you know that?

:-)
edit on 1/12/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

No i fear blind dumb ignorant sheeple who have the right to vote. They are hateful, love guns and very flustered and defensive (like Don). There are more out there than I imagined. i fear them more than Don.

I have no problem with the constitution.
edit on 12-1-2017 by veracity because: ever

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The CIA has been a joke ever since they coudnt find bin laden hiding in a allied country. I hope when trump is sworn in executive order number one is CIA will cease and desist all investigation due to executive privlidge. The reason being their own chief said they will try to destroy trump and as such they have become a liability to the nations stability.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

People are clinging to it being fake because it has been proven to be more than 50% fake...is that hard to understand?

The rule of law for a hoax is that if a good portion is fake all should be thrown out. You don't approach it from the standpoint of "yeah, half is fake, but nobody has proved the other half fake". That's a logical fallacy. It's obvious the source of this information was prone to falling for hoaxes.

Chuck Todd did an amazing job destroying Ben Smith of Buzzfeed about releasing this document. The video is out there. Ben Smith admitted they never confirmed if the PEOTUS or POTUS had been briefed. Their source said that the people briefing had been provided the documents and BuzzFeed made a horrible assumption. The Director of National Intelligence also says no part of the document, including the summary, was prepared by the intelligence community. This means someone prepared the entire document, including the summary, and provided it to those who would be briefing Trump, and then leaked to the Media that the document was in the briefing.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join