It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: raymundoko

[snipped[

Donald Trump is the President Elect of the United States. He is just about the most public figure in the entire world. He is now also suspect number one in the minds of just about every non-partisan conspiracy theorist on earth.

Ergo, stories about Trump aren't going anywhere. Now, the owners of ATS don't particularly like sex stories, so I doubt they're going to tolerate too much silliness in that regard, but I would not expect this to get tabled like Pizza-gate, where innocent non-public figures were getting skewered, some of them children.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 1.14.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
Shouldn't this be in the HOAX bin? 4chan has exposed this wo let us stop creating fake memories in the minds of leftwing mindless bots ....

I don't buy the 4 chan punking McCain story.

Carl Bernstein (journalist who with Bob Woodward) who exposed the Watergate scandal said this dossier was created by an ex Western spy at the request of both Republican and Democratic candidates. Probably paid for with taxpayer dollars or bankrolled by Soros. It was widely circulated among the buyers before the media ran with it. The report was an effort to derail Trump's candidacy, accuse Trump of treason and increase hostilities towards Russia. This was a coup.

The only things fake about the story are that the dossier is credible and that 4 chan was behind it.

Is it possible that the Ex MI6 guy who put the dossier together was the one who got punked by 4chan? Or it could be that he knew it was 4chan BS but added it anyway because that was precisely the stuff his employer was looking for? The bottom line is that the people involved knew it's value regardless of it's nonfactual nature. Look at what has happened because of it's release even if it proven 100% false.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

So 4 chan users just so happened to know the contents several months before it was leaked? Have you researched this at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I looked at the 4 chan stuff.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hah! Your source is a blogger who's biggest story is "snow monkey f*cks a deer"! You must be so proud.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You want to believe 4 chan over Carl Bernstein that is your business.

Their story lets the democrats and republicans in the legislature off the hook for being the ones who requested this hit job on Trump.

Why should they get away with an attempt to overthrow the President Elect, just because 4 chan wants an audience?

Why would the guy that wrote the dossier flee for his life?

A former British spy has vanished after being named as the author of a 'dirty' file smearing Donald Trump and fled his £1.5million mansion in fear telling his neighbour: 'Look after my cat.'

Ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele has been named as the author of the salacious Russian dossier containing outlandish claims about Donald Trump's sex life and bizarre footage allegedly held by the Kremlin's blackmail unit.

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-outed-man-dirty-dossier-Donald-Trump.html

edit on 1/13/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Is it possible that the Ex MI6 guy who put the dossier together was the one who got punked by 4chan? Or it could be that he knew it was 4chan BS but added it anyway because that was precisely the stuff his employer was looking for? The bottom line is that the people involved knew it's value regardless of it's nonfactual nature. Look at what has happened because of it's release even if it proven 100% false.

The 4 chan story had no mention of the spy in their claim.

No, That Trump/Russia Dossier Isn’t an Elaborate 4chan Hoax

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So, what are Christopher Steele's odds and immediate future? Umbrella jab to the leg. Self inflected gunshot with non dominant hand. Brick and rope life preserver. Jumping off a building. Trying to catch a train. Running into a burning building. Trying to MacGyver a bomb.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
So, what are Christopher Steele's odds and immediate future? Umbrella jab to the leg. Self inflected gunshot with non dominant hand. Brick and rope life preserver. Jumping off a building. Trying to catch a train. Running into a burning building. Trying to MacGyver a bomb.

Well with the new rise of fascism probably all of the above.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
Well with the new rise of fascism probably all of the above.

Rise of fascism? But Hillary lost.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I am telling you. One way or another Trump is going to end up resigning or be impeached (I think that's the term for thrown out in America no?)

I think this is all a massive conspiracy and plot between the U.K. Intelligence agency and the CIA and the NWO/Illuminati/TPTB to damage trump so badly so that they can get one of their puppets into power.

I will be surprised if Trump lasts a full term!

Remember that democracy and the people she vote only counts if you vote the way they want you to

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So 4 chan users just so happened to know the contents several months before it was leaked? Have you researched this at all?

They did not. Haven't you researched this at all. Even if the allegations in the dossier are false, it reveals how vulnerable Trump is to blackmail due to his business contacts in former Soviet nations. Think about it: If 4Chan can make this stuff up, don't you think the FSB could provide videos, staged if not real? What's more, Trump is not the only one who can be targeted: Melania's past has already been called into question. So far, Trump has been unwilling to make the sacrifices necessary to serve as President. Now he certainly has blackmail hanging over his head.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Even if the allegations in the dossier are false, it reveals how vulnerable Trump is to blackmail due to his business contacts in former Soviet nations. Think about it: If 4Chan can make this stuff up, don't you think the FSB could provide videos, staged if not real?

No it does not. The allegations reveal absolutely nothing about vulnerability.
Anyone can make things up about Trump or any other person.
The real issue is the level of vitriol amongst Americans against their future President. Under those circumstances it is easy to sew the seeds of turmoil and Putin is playing Americans like a fiddle.
By the way, you do realise that if the allegations are true, Putin has videos of Obama too, and Michelle. I wonder what they were up to?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Putin is playing Americans like a fiddle.

Glad you have come around to my way of thinking.

By the way, you do realise that if the allegations are true, Putin has videos of Obama too, and Michelle. I wonder what they were up to?

In order for the threat of blackmail to work, the "revelations" have to be credible as well as damaging. Bill Clinton's public persona made the accusations by women credible, although they turned out not to be damaging. The Obamas have been very careful about their public image. Except for possible "experimentation" with drugs in their younger days, it is difficult to think of anything that might stick. The "born in Kenya" and "secret Muslim" allegations never got any traction, did they?

Donald Trump is unique in that he has cultivated a playboy image. He has compounded it with public statements that suggest a vulgar, predatory sexuality. This has alienated social liberals. Social conservatives supported him with some reservations. A carefully crafted "leak" could alienate them as well.

Whatever the next four years may bring, I'm sure that the structure of the American experiment will hold the nation together, and it will be stronger by having been tempered by fire and water again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Putin is playing Americans like a fiddle.

Glad you have come around to my way of thinking.

In order for the threat of blackmail to work, the "revelations" have to be credible as well as damaging. Bill Clinton's public persona made the accusations by women credible, although they turned out not to be damaging. The Obamas have been very careful about their public image. Except for possible "experimentation" with drugs in their younger days, it is difficult to think of anything that might stick. The "born in Kenya" and "secret Muslim" allegations never got any traction, did they?

Donald Trump is unique in that he has cultivated a playboy image. He has compounded it with public statements that suggest a vulgar, predatory sexuality. This has alienated social liberals. Social conservatives supported him with some reservations. A carefully crafted "leak" could alienate them as well.

Whatever the next four years may bring, I'm sure that the structure of the American experiment will hold the nation together, and it will be stronger by having been tempered by fire and water again.

I've never doubted that Putin manipulates, but he needs weak minds for it to work. Weak minds like those that will believe anything he says as long as it plays to their partisan beliefs.

As for Obama, his public image is appalling to some. Again, you can't see it because you are bias. You seem to be focused on the sexual side of the allegations, which are pretty irrelevant. I couldn't care less if Trump enjoys pee shows with Russian prostitutes, or if Obama likes sex with men, or anyone else's sexual preferences that they carry out in private. It's far more important to know about corruption. There are millions of Americans, and millions around the world, that would have no problem believing Obama is corrupt. Ditto for Trump. The partisan divide in America is it's undoing. You're finished, and Putin has already won. You beat yourselves. Now it's just a matter of how Russia will shape things going forward.

Consider that and then ask yourself who is really controlling the liberal media in the US.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The partisan divide in America is it's undoing. You're finished, and Putin has already won. You beat yourselves. Now it's just a matter of how Russia will shape things going forward.

That's where you are wrong. America's strength is that it is a "marketplace of ideas." The parties learn from their mistakes. Putin did the DNC a favor by leaking those emails; it has reminded them that their "roots" are in America's working class, whose support they mistakenly took for granted. It has also exposed the problem with centralized governance. You can count on the DNC learning these lessons. There will be less identity politics and more democracy in their future. Meanwhile, the RNC will have a chance to remake Washington. Perhaps they will actually shrink government and balance the budget. Those would be good things. I am certain the party's mistrust of Trump, justified in my eyes, will lead them to put Congress to work and perhaps remove some of the power that has accumulated to the Executive branch. That would also be a good thing.

Contrast this with Russia's top-down government. Putin is getting long in the tooth and it will not be long until Russia devolves into the sort of inflexible gerontocracy that the USSR had become at the time of its collapse. Unlike the US, fresh ideas will not be welcome in the Russia of the future.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Vulnerable??? Did you see his press conference? He was a shark. The only ones who ended up being vulnerable were Buzzfeed and CNN...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The partisan divide in America is it's undoing. You're finished, and Putin has already won. You beat yourselves. Now it's just a matter of how Russia will shape things going forward.

That's where you are wrong. America's strength is that it is a "marketplace of ideas." The parties learn from their mistakes. Putin did the DNC a favor by leaking those emails; it has reminded them that their "roots" are in America's working class, whose support they mistakenly took for granted. It has also exposed the problem with centralized governance. You can count on the DNC learning these lessons. There will be less identity politics and more democracy in their future. Meanwhile, the RNC will have a chance to remake Washington. Perhaps they will actually shrink government and balance the budget. Those would be good things. I am certain the party's mistrust of Trump, justified in my eyes, will lead them to put Congress to work and perhaps remove some of the power that has accumulated to the Executive branch. That would also be a good thing.

Contrast this with Russia's top-down government. Putin is getting long in the tooth and it will not be long until Russia devolves into the sort of inflexible gerontocracy that the USSR had become at the time of its collapse. Unlike the US, fresh ideas will not be welcome in the Russia of the future.

He relies on your partisanship and you demonstrated it again in your post.
He has you dancing a merry tune.
There is no evidence that the DNC is approaching things any differently. Seen the hearings? Racial politics on steroids. Half the country is behind them and eager for Trump's impeachment at the first opportunity, or even martial law, and half the country is vehemently against them and ignoring the RNC flaws, giving them licence to do what they want.
You got outsmarted.
By the way, my view is that Putin intended for the US to find that they hack, as it's fairly obvious to technical people that the idea the Russian govt would be using traceable IP addresses for cyber warfare is laughable. But the American public is buying it. He's playing both sides. Very clever man.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. America is in chaos and fighting internally.
The joke is on you and he'll continue to laugh at you until you can learn to look objectively on what is happening.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Vulnerable??? Did you see his press conference? He was a shark. The only ones who ended up being vulnerable were Buzzfeed and CNN...

I think the point is that he looks vulnerable to one group and like a shark to the other.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join