It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So you can't read? Is that why you make up stories? The post you replied to said none of that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

People are clinging to it being fake because it has been proven to be more than 50% fake...is that hard to understand?

Apparently - it was hard for you to understand what I was saying

Try again

More than 50% fake?!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The CIA has been a joke ever since they coudnt find bin laden hiding in a allied country.

Did you think the CIA was magic? I can see why you're so disappointed then

I hope when trump is sworn in executive order number one is CIA will cease and desist all investigation due to executive privlidge.

My greatest fear is that I will get the country you deserve

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yes, more than 50% fake and it has been outlined several times. Stop being blind and lazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yes, more than 50% fake and it has been outlined several times. Stop being blind and lazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh, I'm so shocked. You sound like my bridge group. They were mad because I wasn't all in for witch-bitch. Our first woman President, as if we should taint such a thing with her stink.

They have cooled down, we have just started playing again.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Im in a rush but I will try to hit some of your big points.

I have no problem at all with the amateur rube comment. Compared to what I am called on a daily basis that would be a compliment.

I am gathering by your statements that you are saying you do not know if this dossier is true or false, or somewhere in between. Thats fine, but when we can prove parts of it false, why should we lend credibility to the rest of it. Is it becausse you want it to be true?

I am all for credible looks into Trump and Russia. (I would have been all for looks into Obamas connections to shady people like Bill ayers, or HIllarys chief aid Huma and her ties to radical Islamic groups, but I don't recall the main stream media breaking hours long reports on those issues). But it seems to me this dossier has had enough of it proven false that until more credible evidence arises I am not going to take it serious.

I do not think reporting on innuendo and rumor is a good thing. Should the mainstream media spent hours discussing how Obama had sex with Larry Sinclair, and what the ramifications of that would have been. After all, it was a story out there.

As far as the Schumer point.

The leading opposition person to Trump, Schumer, gave a veiled threat trump better watch criticizing the CIA or they would get back at him. Now mysteriously they leaks of a classified intel meeting come out smearing Trump.

And you are criticizing Trump for looking after his fat ass? How about criticizing Schumer for saying the CIA would risk national intelligence over a personal beef with the President?

I am worried the CIA is vindictive because the entire establishment, both Republican and Democrat, as gone after trump more than any politician in history. Establishment media has admitted it was their job to stop him, establishment Republicans were willing to give the election to the person that they had been saying was the number one enemy, Hillary Clinton.

And now, after all of that, the propaganda about Russia being the most evil people is ramped up to all time levels. And shumer says the CIA will go after Trump for personal reasons, then classified meetings get leaked.

But I get it. You obvisously trust the CIA is a totally honorable organization that would only tell the truth. Trump is a fat ass jerk for being personal, but Schumer saying the CIA would personally get back at the president is just fine with you.

As for me being hilarious, I know it. But you forgot to include charming and whip-smart.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So you can't read? Is that why you make up stories? The post you replied to said none of that.

no, I'm sure its just that you don't understand me.

I fear ignorant people who...for example...dont care if Trump sits in Putin's lap.

I can read.
edit on 12-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Oh, I'm so shocked. You sound like my bridge group. They were mad because I wasn't all in for witch-bitch. Our first woman President, as if we should taint such a thing with her stink.

They have cooled down, we have just started playing again.

Your bridge group seems cool

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As for me being hilarious, I know it. But you forgot to include charming and whip-smart.

This old lady agrees.
Posts like yours give credibility to this joint.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thats fine, but when we can prove parts of it false, why should we lend credibility to the rest of it. Is it becausse you want it to be true?

So, I see - you think this is about me :-)

No - I don't want it to be true. I say this in the most neutral voice I can muster: if you were actually reading anything I've said you wouldn't have to ask me this question

I entered this thread only because it was breaking news and I had an opinion :-)

My own opinion turns my stomach. You're a smart guy Grambler. You don't need for me to explain how I feel about all this. I think Trump's presidency is a mistake - and a clear and present danger to our country. I understand how over the top that sounds. I realize that many, many people disagree with my position

You obvisously trust the CIA is a totally honorable organization that would only tell the truth.

Do I? Obviously?

I think it's time that we acknowledge that these kinds of organizations are difficult things to live with. Necessary evils? No - that is not exactly what I think. I think that they exist to perform a function. Like our military, like our cops - they serve we the people, but they're very often working under direct orders. From presidents, congress - the senate - who else? Crimes are committed - lies are told - and we'll never really know for certain how much good was done - or how much harm

Sometimes those answers depend on who is doing the asking, and who is answering

I am feeling a little desperate. If I let myself wear my heart on my sleeve just a little - right here in this thread? I'm hoping that those people that are dedicated to protecting this country do their job

It's a dangerous and dicey wish

Like I said - I got nothing to sell, and I'm not here to debate. So - see you in another thread :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

As for this:

And now, after all of that, the propaganda about Russia being the most evil people is ramped up to all time levels.

Russia isn't evil. The Russian people are no better or worse than we are

edit on 1/12/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Hey I enjoyed our exchange.

I should refrain from prescribing what your feelings are, and I will try to not do so.

So I will say this about myself.

If this exact situation would have happened to Obama, someone I dislike, I would have claimed it was just as outrageous.

My post history will confirm that I have defended Obama on occasion, and have criticized personal attacks on him.

Regardless of anyones feelings on Trump, I think it is obvious that the establishment hates him.

I am outraged at Shumers comments, and feel that it wasn't hyperbole, considering now we are seeing embarrassing leaks.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What people needs to fear this days, is not Trump but what the Democratic party and those anti Trump Republicans has become.

I wonder if we will see the beginning of the end of the two major political parties in this nation.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
What people needs to fear this days, is not Trump but what the Democratic party and those anti Trump Republicans has become.

I wonder if we will see the beginning of the end of the two major political parties in this nation.

At best we can hope it leads to the beginning of the end for the corrupt, beholden to special interests, long term establishment elite career politicians that currently have a death grip on government and their power.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Amen to that, my friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ironic, what I fear today is not Don, but people just like you.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I always enjoy a real discussion with people that can be objective - even when we disagree

In fact - it's what I live for

Thanks for keeping it real

As for Schumer - we'll have to see how this goes I suppose. But what he said was maybe not so much a threat as an observation. He's not wrong - the CIA is supposed to be serving the president - as the leader of our country. He's not their king. If he gets in the way of their job? Should they just roll over? If Trump tries to dismantle or rearrange the CIA?

This could get way more interesting :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: veracity

Why is that?

Tia people like Marge who are mis-informed, close-minded, extremely judgmental and have the power to vote. There must be lots of people like that bc look at out president-elect. They must see themselves in him.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join