It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

(post by NotTooHappy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Not that I believe any of this "report" anyway...but...I thought in this age of men having sex with men, people changing their "sex" and screwing god know who or what...aren't we supposed to ignore what people do in their bedrooms?

Oops! My fault...this is about a white man named Trump. Apparently he doesn't get the same benefit.

That's what I'm screaming, as long as it's not illegal, I don't give a F, not should anyone else, however, all the secrecy and well, disappearances of spies makes me think it's so much more than just golden showers.

Trump won the presidency after he was caught remarking he cheated with married women and sexually harassed women, you really think he cares if people know about his "golden showers"? His follewers will be there no matter what. However something illegal will keep him from being sworn in...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not that I believe any of this "report" anyway...but...I thought in this age of men having sex with men, people changing their "sex" and screwing god know who or what...aren't we supposed to ignore what people do in their bedrooms?

I have no problem with homosexuality...but don't want to see my President elect on you-tube having sex with other men.

Follow?

It isn't the act that is a concern, as much as it is what Trump might agree to, at a foreign powers request, in order to not have compromising video shared publicly.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

(post by Indigo5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lol.....I said to a friend when the results came and Trump had won the election campaign....I said to him..." I wonder how long it will be before someone brings up some Bs story on Trump and child sexual accusations or some such crap"

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panicman66
Lol.....I said to a friend when the results came and Trump had won the election campaign....I said to him..." I wonder how long it will be before someone brings up some Bs story on Trump and child sexual accusations or some such crap"

What did you expect from a guy that brags about grabbing a woman's genitalia and walking into women's dressing rooms.

It's not like he hasn't shown us his pattern of past behavior.

www.ibtimes.com...

edit on 13-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"Do not believe anything until the Kremlin denies it."
―ex Estonian spy agency head

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit or the Corner Bar!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I have no problem with homosexuality...but don't want to see my President elect on you-tube having sex with other men.

Follow?

It isn't the act that is a concern, as much as it is what Trump might agree to, at a foreign powers request, in order to not have compromising video shared publicly.

If you play out the scenario, such a video would be useless. What is Putin going to do if Trump laughs at him as says 'go on then, release it, might be fun to see it myself'.

How would releasing it help Putin? Trump having it away with two Russian hookers 3 years before he became President is not an impeachable issue. How would Putin even risk bringing this up? He'd risk Trump calling his bluff and immediately dump Russia into an even worse relationship with the US.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Past behaviour is not always a judge of future behaviour though. i f it was pre crime would be a thing.

(post by hppyromz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you play out the scenario, such a video would be useless. What is Putin going to do if Trump laughs at him as says 'go on then, release it, might be fun to see it myself'.

You mean like the Indonesian?

Sometimes though, the plan backfires. Apparently it was tried on an Indonesian public figure who was filmed having sex with two women. It's alleged that when he was shown the tape he was quite pleased with his performance and asked for extra copies as he thought it would be good publicity.

www.dw.com...

Come to think of it, that does sound like Trump. Nevertheless, there is more than just Trump's sexual reputation involved. You yourself mentioned corruption as an issue. The Kremlin can probably provide videos of Trump handling attaché cases filled with money.

How would releasing it help Putin? Trump having it away with two Russian hookers 3 years before he became President is not an impeachable issue. How would Putin even risk bringing this up? He'd risk Trump calling his bluff and immediately dump Russia into an even worse relationship with the US.

As you have also admitted, Putin is a master manipulator. Whether or not the dossier contains accurate information, it serves as a reminder that Trump is uniquely vulnerable to Russian blackmail, as is his proposed Secretary of State! Also, why do you seem to assume that Putin wants a better relationship with the United States? He has not had the Russian media grinding out anti-American propaganda for nothing. The United States and NATO are the bogey man Putin needs to justify his actions. Shooting down an American "spy plane" or an incident or two along the Polish border might be very useful for him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

You mean like the Indonesian?

Sometimes though, the plan backfires. Apparently it was tried on an Indonesian public figure who was filmed having sex with two women. It's alleged that when he was shown the tape he was quite pleased with his performance and asked for extra copies as he thought it would be good publicity.

www.dw.com...

Come to think of it, that does sound like Trump. Nevertheless, there is more than just Trump's sexual reputation involved. You yourself mentioned corruption as an issue. The Kremlin can probably provide videos of Trump handling attaché cases filled with money.

As you have also admitted, Putin is a master manipulator. Whether or not the dossier contains accurate information, it serves as a reminder that Trump is uniquely vulnerable to Russian blackmail, as is his proposed Secretary of State! Also, why do you seem to assume that Putin wants a better relationship with the United States? He has not had the Russian media grinding out anti-American propaganda for nothing. The United States and NATO are the bogey man Putin needs to justify his actions. Shooting down an American "spy plane" or an incident or two along the Polish border might be very useful for him.

Attache cases and money?

You are just making up more stuff to support an already flawed set of speculations. We could all do that. Perhaps Castro has a video of Obama taking money and blackmailed him into shutting down the Cuban immigration opportunities as per this weeks news. We can all make stuff up off the top of our heads.

I don't think you realise how ridiculous it sounds to make statements like, "Whether or not the dossier contains accurate information, it serves as a reminder that Trump is uniquely vulnerable to Russian blackmail".

Here's one of mine.. "Whether or not Obama is an ant-semite and is funding terrorists to kill Israeli's and Americans, the secret drop of cash to Iran reminds us that Obama is uniquely vulnerable to Iranian blackmail".

There is no indication of any problems at all. All we have is a set of accusations being driven by a partisan media and lapped up by people who still can't accept the outcome of the election. I have never seen such an externalisation of people's fears in my life. It's bordering on insanity.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join