It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: marg6043
What people needs to fear this days, is not Trump but what the Democratic party and those anti Trump Republicans has become.

I wonder if we will see the beginning of the end of the two major political parties in this nation.

Ironic, what I fear today is not Don, but people just like you.

I know exactly what you mean. To watch reasonable people morph into dedicated Fascist is frightening. Total hero worship, no capability to see what's happening. Just belief and adoration; critical thinking only directed at one side with a total inability to see the cognitive shortcuts they employ.

I'm blessed I don't have to watch this great country degenerate into a police state with enemy lists like Nixon had.

It's coming......
edit on 12-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: marg6043
What people needs to fear this days, is not Trump but what the Democratic party and those anti Trump Republicans has become.

I wonder if we will see the beginning of the end of the two major political parties in this nation.

Ironic, what I fear today is not Don, but people just like you.

Why is that?

Tia people like Marge who are mis-informed, close-minded, extremely judgmental and have the power to vote. There must be lots of people like that bc look at out president-elect. They must see themselves in him.

That sounds like someone who is just mad at the outcome.
The same can be said about everyone who votes.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Again, you seem to be not the brightest as you are saying you fear people who haven't really said anything to be scared of. Is that your victim mentality? Is that why you created the fake story thread?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No, not just upset of the outcome. Mean close-minded people are not good, we need less of them, or a way to open their minds. This has been a thought of mine for almost 10 yrs. the election outcome unfortunately is only surprising bc it clearly defines that there are more people like that than I thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Again, you seem to be not the brightest as you are saying you fear people who haven't really said anything to be scared of. Is that your victim mentality? Is that why you created the fake story thread?

I'm sorry Ray, you consistently make mo sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe give the guy a chance first before judging him.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well now that a lot of people actually believe this "report"......

I guess nobody can blackmail Trump now because all the dirt is out before he takes office.

And the dirt isn't changing anything.

Russia won't be blackmailing.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

No, not just upset of the outcome. Mean close-minded people are not good, we need less of them, or a way to open their minds. This has been a thought of mine for almost 10 yrs. the election outcome unfortunately is only surprising bc it clearly defines that there are more people like that than I thought.

I think the DNC material and the dozen or so government reports did the trick.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenugh shouldn't obama and nike already have defiled it i mean when i take my lady on a trip i speend a fair amount of time with her defiling the bed the shower,the other bed or the couch and once a dining table i mean damn its a hotel thats what its for right ?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

At least I am making mo sense now for you instead of less sense. Ultimately you keep playing the victim and it's obvious. Everyone is a meany...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry Ray, you consistently make mo sense.

I'd prefer to make mo money.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgrenual
If this is real, and if the video leaks, I don't see how it would change anything. He'd lose some supporters, but that's about it.

The reality is that as a heterosexual male, even if you don't think he's a good pick to be a president, you still understand him. We'd all be doing the same # if we were rich as #. Period.

wait what? ALL of us? the SAME things? how on Earth are you supposed to know how other people would invest their money if they were rich?

Its users like you that are a problem on forums. You and all the people that star'd your comment are simply wrong. Sorry you fail.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

What happens in Russia stays in Russia.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

At least I am making mo sense now for you instead of less sense. Ultimately you keep playing the victim and it's obvious. Everyone is a meany...

Lol, sorry for the typo, of course you will bolden it and call it out.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Maybe give the guy a chance first before judging him.

You mean Trump? I did. He has proven with his own actions and words that come out of his mouth that he does not deserve my respect. Will him and his cohorts make good decisions to help the economy? I sure hope, but he still does not hold my respect. And for some reason, I think that would bother him, lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Some further information is surfacing which, if true, begins to paint a clearer picture of what is going on....

US Officials in the Obama administration reportedly told Israeli intelligence not to provide information to Trump from 20th January in an attempt to undermine the Trump administration. The meeting took place before the Buzzfeed document was picked up and reported yesterday. In it, the US officials told the Israeli's that Trump may be compromised by Putin, without going into details.

They also said to withold information until such time as they were sure Trump was not compromised. This suggests they do not know themselves, which would fit with Clapper's memo that says the US Intelligence services have not verified any of the claims yet.

Pretty incredible that Obama would be undermining the incoming President with foreign allies, but it's to be expected of Obama I suppose.

During the meeting, according to the Israelis who participated in it, their American colleagues voiced despair over Trump’s election, as he often lashes out at the American intelligence community. The American officials also told the Israelis that the National Security Agency (NSA) had “highly credible information” that Russia’s intelligence agencies, the FSB and GRU, were responsible for hacking the Democratic Party (DNC) servers during the elections and leaking sensitive information to WikiLeaks, which hurt Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The American officials further added that they believed Russia President Vladimir Putin had “leverages of pressure” over Trump – but did not elaborate. They were apparently referring to what was published Wednesday about embarrassing information collected by the Russian intelligence in a bid to blackmail the president-elect. The Americans implied that their Israeli colleagues should “be careful” as of January 20, Trump’s inauguration date, when transferring intelligence information to the White House and to the National Security Council (NSC), which is subject to the president. According to the Israelis who were present in the meeting, the Americans recommended that until it is made clear that Trump is not inappropriately connected to Russia and is not being extorted – Israel should avoid revealing sensitive sources to administration officials for fear the information would reach the Iranians.

Possibly the clearest sign yet of politically driven intelligence services at war with the incoming administration. There must come a point where this leaves the realm of intelligence and enters the realm of treason.

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
dp

edit on 12-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That sounds both viable and prudent...

Trump is compromised..

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How anybody can act like clinton shouldve won is beyond me. People they had a fake charity that is involved in stealing babies from haiti, and other poor countries and and making money, microfinance, muhamed yunas, carlos slim, bill gates, these people are all BAD.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some further information is surfacing which, if true, begins to paint a clearer picture of what is going on....

US Officials in the Obama administration reportedly told Israeli intelligence not to provide information to Trump from 20th January in an attempt to undermine the Trump administration. The meeting took place before the Buzzfeed document was picked up and reported yesterday. In it, the US officials told the Israeli's that Trump may be compromised by Putin, without going into details.

They also said to withold information until such time as they were sure Trump was not compromised. This suggests they do not know themselves, which woul dfit with Clapper's memo that says the US Intelligence services have not verified any of the claims yet.

Pretty incredible that Obama would be undermining the incoming President with foreign allies, but it's to be expected of Obama I suppose.

During the meeting, according to the Israelis who participated in it, their American colleagues voiced despair over Trump’s election, as he often lashes out at the American intelligence community. The American officials also told the Israelis that the National Security Agency (NSA) had “highly credible information” that Russia’s intelligence agencies, the FSB and GRU, were responsible for hacking the Democratic Party (DNC) servers during the elections and leaking sensitive information to WikiLeaks, which hurt Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The American officials further added that they believed Russia President Vladimir Putin had “leverages of pressure” over Trump – but did not elaborate. They were apparently referring to what was published Wednesday about embarrassing information collected by the Russian intelligence in a bid to blackmail the president-elect. The Americans implied that their Israeli colleagues should “be careful” as of January 20, Trump’s inauguration date, when transferring intelligence information to the White House and to the National Security Council (NSC), which is subject to the president. According to the Israelis who were present in the meeting, the Americans recommended that until it is made clear that Trump is not inappropriately connected to Russia and is not being extorted – Israel should avoid revealing sensitive sources to administration officials for fear the information would reach the Iranians.

Possibly the clearest sign yet of politically driven intelligence services at war with the incoming administration. There must come a point where this leaves the realm of intelligence and enters the realm of treason.

www.ynetnews.com...

If it's true, I wouldn't be so quick to blame that on Obama. Some of these intelligence officials know they'll have to continue to deal with Trump long after Obama is gone, including any security breaches experienced by the country as a whole. If they have doubts about Trump, it seems like the sort of thing they might do.

However, I'm not sure WHY they would have doubts about Trump, given the questionable nature of that pee-gate document.

I have to say, I doubt these allegations about the CIA the same way I doubted the ones against Trump.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join