It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree with you about the two groups, I just don't get it. I am not a trump supporter but he is now our president so I have to hope for the best

I was an Obama supporter at first, but refused to vote for him a second time. I was a Gore supporter (in hind site that was a mistake) and I never voted for Bush, but I hoped for the best. I feel George Bush did far more damage to this country than any president in history as he purposely eroded away our freedoms under the guise of protection. Sadly, he is now being praised for his humanitarian nature, with even celebrities who opposed him coming forward that he was a great man (Bono for example). He is responsible for the death of countless thousands of innocent people for the mistake of Iraq, he is responsible for the patriot act and the spying on our own citizens, and that is being forgotten because he gave billions of dollars to Africa??? I fear 50 years from now he will be lauded as a great leader and future presidents will mimic his global tyranny.

So here we are with Trump. A demagogue. An ego maniacal megalomaniac. A selfish person. But you know what? He seems to have been an amazing business man and a great leader of his companies. As I am fiscally conservative his resume is the only thing that gives me hope about where his presidency will take us.

To call him vulnerable though? The man has shown ruthlessness through this election cycle and it was on full display at his press conference. Anyone who thinks he is vulnerable to the media is a moron. They don't call him "teflon don" for nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: DJW001

Vulnerable??? Did you see his press conference? He was a shark.

Honestly he looked unstable and cornered.

Rabid and not able to answer questions or hold one idea in his head or get details straight.

Even with the announcement of David Shulkin for Sec of Veterans Admn?...He had to whip an envelope out and read the name..He couldn't even hold the name of the guy he just appointed in his head!

I actually think he hasn't given a Press Conference in 6 months because his people have been hiding him. His mind is deteriorating quick.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Rabid and not able to answer questions or hold one idea in his head or get details straight.

Even with the announcement of David Shulkin for Sec of Veterans Admn?...He had to whip an envelope out and read the name..He couldn't even hold the name of the guy he just appointed in his head!

I actually think he hasn't given a Press Conference in 6 months because his people have been hiding him. His mind is deteriorating quick.

I see you're working hard on your objectivity

Even Trump's detractors said how well he managed the event and delivered his message.
He owned the stage and everyone in the press.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by raymundoko removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

No, I fully believe Steele was the source of the DOSSIER. 4CHAN is only claiming to be the source of the Russian Hotel Room Fan Fiction...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is Trump masterminding a sting operation. He used this to find out who the leaks are and it turns out it is The U.S. Intelligence Services who are leaking information. It's even likely the OP is an agent trying to inject disinformation into your group. Don't trust this site anymore. Apparently, it's full of government shills.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Unstable, Cornered, Rabid, deteriorating. Got it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Correct...It explains why his staff has delayed and sheltered him from Press Conferences thus far. Why they inserted 45 minutes of that woman attorney jabbering away to fill time. He spoke about how great his nominee for Veterans Affairs was...but had to uncomfortably pull an envelope from his pocket to read the guys name? He couldn't remember one name for his first press conference in 7 months?

All partisanship aside, all policy aside...there is an evolving mental health issue..It will be fascinating to see how his cabinet and congress address it in the coming 12 months.

Edit to add:

He says I appointed TODAY for veterans affairs etc....HE JUST APPOINTED HIM THAT MORNING...and he has to pull an envelope to read the guys name..

At the 11:30 mark

He rambles a lot...but his pistons are not firing right..Couldn't remember one name for his big announcement.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Correct...It explains why his staff has delayed and sheltered him from Press Conferences thus far. Why they inserted 45 minutes of that woman attorney jabbering away to fill time.

All partisanship aside, all policy aside...there is an evolving mental health issue..It will be fascinating to see how his cabinet and congress address it in the coming 12 months.

I lived most of my life with someone that reminds me a lot of Trump, I feel like I can spot this illness from anywhere.

symptoms:

Very thin-skinned

Very concerned with celebrities

very argumentative, all over the place when bashing, pulling at achilles heel, say things just to hurt then act like nothing happened the next day

very child-like (I call this syndrome adult-child syndrome)

unable to be empathetic

The person I know lies, but does not realize she is lying. She is actually telling untruths, twisted truths anything to confirm she is right and the other person is wrong. Perhaps Don does not realize he is lying?

She also can never apologize and could never admit she's wrong.

One of the most hurtful ways I was abused was that she used me as a scapegoat, which is scary when thinking of Don bc when I think of scapegoat I think of Nazi Germany and the Jews.

She would be very kind then very evil, sometimes within the same day, almost as if she is bi-polar, then swear up and down that I have a bi-polar disease. She also swears that other people have this disease.

I had to grow up with it and it was awful, today I more just feel sorry for her bc I can plainly see that she has issues. I have to keep her at an arms distance bc she is a danger to me and my life.

Ironically, she very much dislikes Trump and makes fun of him being so thin-skinned and childish. One thing we have in common.

However, bc I have lived, still keeping contact with person, I can easily spot people that are the same.

edit on 13-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

What to say...It never ends well for those people...Trump included.

Sorry for what you have had to navigate.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Is this "friend" you? Is that why you wrote your fake facebook story?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You guys seem to think the President is supposed to be subservient to the media. F the media. YouTube, Twitter and / or internet live stream should be the norm. Maybe even talk radio. The media can come hat in hand begging but not demanding anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
You guys seem to think the President is supposed to be subservient to the media. F the media. YouTube, Twitter and / or internet live stream should be the norm. Maybe even talk radio. The media can come hat in hand begging but not demanding anything.

Bingo! The liberal mainstream media need to disappear for all our sakes. They play no role other that to spread fake news and propaganda. CNN started this way and the others followed suit.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
You guys seem to think the President is supposed to be subservient to the media. F the media.

Replace Media with the people and your post makes sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I know she is miserable, but claims that I must be bc I'm not married.

She gossips a lot, about celebrities, about her neighbors, about her family, about her "friends" the only ones besides family who have always been there for her. I put quotations around "friends" bc she really has no friends in the sense that she can call and have an intelligent conversation or go out to dinner or a movie.

She also flip-flops politically. I don't know how I got her off Ben Carson...she is obsessed with his movie.

So many comparisons to Don.

She is part of my family and I try to be there as much as I can, but when I sense danger I have to distance myself. Its sad because I crave closeness with this person.

Thanks for the support but I would not be so intuitive if it were not for living with this person. Im glad I turned out the way I did.

edit on 13-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

(post by Indigo5 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm only half inclined to believe this, coming out of buzzfeed. Buzzfeed is so desperate to get dirt on trump for their documentary, it's pathetic. Unless of course they have undeniable PROOF TO substantiate their claims, which is yet to be seen but not out of the realm of possibility.

(post by Indigo5 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not that I believe any of this "report" anyway...but...I thought in this age of men having sex with men, people changing their "sex" and screwing god know who or what...aren't we supposed to ignore what people do in their bedrooms?

Oops! My fault...this is about a white man named Trump. Apparently he doesn't get the same benefit.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join