It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I am not saying it is right. In an ideal world, this wouldn't happen at all. But we live in a world full of twisted, corrupt individuals who care purely about their own needs and agendas and to hell with the rest of us. These politicians are enablers and perpetrators who allow all sorts of bad people to fulfill their nefarious wishes.

I often wonder why so many so-called terrorists don't target the politicians that create all the madness and mayhem around the world. The terrorist obviously had an issue, and unlike others who target obviously innocent people just trying to live their lives, he targeted a senior politician of his perceived enemy. So, in that sense, he got his man and didn't have to kill any innocent people to make his point. It would have been better if he found a way without resorting to murder. But those people are at war with each other.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I don't see at all why hardly anyone seems to see this. Denial??

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Thank you so much for replying. I didn't want to misunderstand you, and didn't want to sound like I was pouncing on you. I do see what you're saying, and I know it is logical.

And though technically it makes me a hypocrite, I have to say that I would feel less appalled if they were to indeed target the true architects of this madness, now that I have taken time to think about it from your perspective. That makes me angry at myself, but I have to be honest. I don't roll any other way.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I see this as a game of one-upmanship.

US stages a coup in Ukraine, Russia invades Crimea, so US supports terrorists in Syria in attempt to destabilize and oust assad. In reponse, Russia launches propaganda campaign against US elections, so Obama admin responds by sending an assassin against an ambassador.

I see the next logical step in this. Trump will be assassinated, possibly by a 'radical left-wing Marxist' a month from now.

Hope I'm wrong, but there will be a response. America and Russia are already at war.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Well, Obama did warn Putin that there would be consequences for the Russian interference in the US Elections.

He said clearly "We can do things to you."

Then, Obama said on TV that the response would come in such a way that the Russians would know, but the time and place and response would be classified.

Now, on the 19th of December, the very day the US Electors Vote to solidify Donald Trump's win, a terrorist picks this very day to assassinate the Russian Ambassador.

Tin hat on ***

The Globalists do not take kindly to someone putting
out their fire. Essentially that is what Trump is going
to do, and has already started doing.

Now, if Hillary had won, their goal - the same end result
( provocation, possible war ) would have happened a different way.

They just do not roll over and play dead because Trump was elected.
So they went to plan B.

edit on 19-12-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: loveguy

What? I have no idea what you are trying to say. "My dude"?

Sorry.

Just focus on the last sentence;

Maybe he has mental deficiencies? Most people who shoot other people for no reason are mentally deficient by default?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

How is this ambassador "a real player

He wasn't and I would expect better logic from a member of Ankara special police members.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

In fact the Russian ambassador to Turkey, was the hand of Putin in Turkey. (Condolences to his family and friends).If this is in any way connected to the CIA in any way connected, their will be serious consequences. At the moment its a game of deniability . I haven't got a clue about the state of the Russian military, it might not even be consequential. Because the MAD concept would have been replaced years ago. By "Ghosts" around the main players, their security clearance would be unquestionable ,and nobody would have a clue who they were. Perhaps that's what MK ultra was all about. Its the only logical strategic conclusion of MAD.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You have echoed some of the words I was just saying this morning to my brother. We have discussed that outcome many times. Everyone talks about a civil war over the election result, should it somehow be overturned. They never seem to consider the possibility that it won't need to be overturned after all. Even with the killing of this ambassador, they cannot see what is now a truly serious possibility.

However, my theory differs from yours on a couple of things. I don't think it will be some "random" radical madman. I think it will be someone known to the public. And I don't think it will happen that far out from now. I think it will be sooner. And I don't think it's simply one-upmanship, either. Something else is going on. But you're right...America and Russia are already at war.

And, like yourself, I sincerely hope that I am wrong. I have been dead right about so many specific things (most not ever shared here), especially the past three weeks, that I'm starting to scare myself. Whatever bad joke is being played here, I would rather they just get to the punchline already.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

How is this ambassador "a real player

He wasn't and I would expect better logic from a member of Ankara special police members.

From who?? That question was to another member, for clarification. What are you on about?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You don't need to generate wild conspiracy theories just because ATS.
The fact that Turkey is unsafe, has islamized security forces, Turks in Aleppo... isn't it wild enough?
WW3 seems to be in every thread like it was a wish.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

All right, and what was it at work when our ambassador in Libya was murdered?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Could this be another FALSE FLAG event staging Russia as being attacked for "hacking" into US?

No.

This assassination of the Russian Ambassador was an act of retribution by the west—U.S, Britain and France—and its middle east client states—Qatar and Saudi Arabia—over Russia's *successful* military involvement in Syria. The west are furious that Russia has helped the Syrian Army in defeating the western backed rebels—Al-Nusra Front (ISIL), Al-Qaeda and its *many* affiliates and allies.

This assassination is just like when Turkey shot down the Russian fighter jet when the Russians first intervened in the Syrian war. The Syrian Army were on its last legs and were facing defeat until Russia stepped in. However, Russia did not take the bait that time and remained focused on the geopolitical agenda at hand which has lead to a very successful Russian-Syrian-Iranian military campaign in defeating the western backed rebels and thus rebuking the west and its client states selfish and twisted geopolitical goals.

'Putin: Russian ambassador's murder provocation aimed at undermining Syria peace process.'

"This murder is clearly a provocation aimed at undermining the improvement and normalization of Russian-Turkish relations, as well as undermining the peace process in Syria promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in settling the conflict in Syria," Putin said in a statement on Monday evening.

The "only response" to the attack that Moscow "should offer" is "stepping up the fight against terrorism," the president added.

"The killers will feel it," Putin said.

"We have to know who organized this killing and gave orders to the assassin," the Russian leader said.

Here's the most likely answer to who (A) organized this killing and (B) gave orders to the assassin:

Kill two dirty birds with one black stone...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

I think Erdogan is trying to play two ends against the middle. He's a would be tyrant in the making, and he may very well see and opportunity to drag the world's great powers at each other's throats.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well the story is a flash mob saw a Utube video then decided to attack the American embassy. The place looked annihilated, people on the ground said heavy rounds and mortars were used. No body helped them, and four were killed. Then the story goes that the server in the safe room had all the dirt on the CF.Since Benghazi is a hub of human trafficking. To the observer it looked like the Ambassador, was set up.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hope this is as simple as it looks.

Angry young man melts down and takes a target of opportunity.

The Russians can confine their response.

It is not likely to be fun to watch.

If this was US foreign policy in action then those responsible will find out the hard way that the Russians don't forgive and forget.

Even in the darkest times of the Cold War assassination of Diplomats was never a policy of either side.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

If it was CIA foreign policy hit, most Americans would hand the perpetrators over willingly. No vodka required.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I suspect most Americans would prefer if the CIA was closed down in the morning.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We all know Kirby's a lying sack of bullplop..

but his answer does not give me confidence.

3:52 Mark

edit on 19/12/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht
a reply to: anonentity

I suspect most Americans would prefer if the CIA was closed down in the morning.

Wrong. Most Americans would prefer if Vladimir Putin went screaming down into... his last reward.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join