It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Donald Trump makes a phone call. People think it will cause a war.
A Turkish assassin kills a Russian ambassador. People think it will not cause a war.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Please be my guest, as you imbedded the video really well, if its not up in five or ten minutes I'll do it.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They are claiming that the man just discovered shot dead in Moscow...is the Head of The Russian Foreign Ministry Dept.

THE head of a Russian foreign ministry department has been shot dead in Moscow, according to local media.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Ahhh, now I am with you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now I am really worried because this guy has been putting dots together, the main thrust at the end of the video, is that their has been a major anomaly with regards to aircraft movement, from LAX he calls in the realm of an evacuation. www.youtube.com...

Interesting.

Increased flights. Denver Airport. Gargoyles with hands partially over their ears, sitting in suitcases. Tongues hanging out. One human like, looks sick, one animal like, looks sick.

Taking off tinfoil cap, going to bed.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think we seeing something rather worrying, a stock up of canned goods might be on the cards. Not to be alarmist but we are certainly seeing something here.

Something the hell is happening. Gas shot up 20 cents a gallon for no obvious reason tonight. (Chicago area)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Two high-level Russians are murdered today. Didn't President Obama say that there would be no line drawn in the sand this time? The Russians would pay for handing America to Donald Trump..."Period!".

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Putin is going to have to take it on the chin for a couple more weeks if he is going to enjoy his day in the sun with Trump.

Hang in there big guy. Think of those sanctions

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It was dismissed from law enforcement agencies in the course of investigate the attempted coup, which took place on July 15th. A coup 15 July in Turkey was organized by the CIA US wants war between Turkey and Russia. is 100 years old ago, the US wanted war Germany and Russia ( assassination of Mirbach ambassador of Germany in Russia ) killer Blyumkin man of Trotsky, and Trotsky returnees from the United States in the interests of entente en.wikipedia.org... and robbery of Germany
edit on 19/12/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: angeldoll
I just wonder where the ambassador's security was? Fail. Major fail. How the hell did that murderer get on the stage with him?

The murderer was his security.

I still like to see when this was confirmed.

I'm not certain that it was officially confirmed, but every source I read highlighted that. So if it's true, he either was planted or he was persuaded to do it somehow.

Then dont throw it in here with one sentence ending in exclamation marks that it is so if you already know it is not a fact.

What exactly the hell is your problem?? I do not know if it is a fact. I do not know if it is NOT a fact. I plainly said it was reported in every source that has been linked in this thread.

That is the same information that is available to you. Read for yourself. There are pages full of references and links, right here.

I'm not sure what my choice of punctuation could possibly have to to with anything, but I did not "throw" that info anywhere with exclamation marks. I was responding to another poster. This was my sentence:

The murderer was his security.

Not one exclamation point to be had. Any other ridiculous, baseless attacks you care to launch at me or is your jackass-o-meter back out of the red now?

Don't ask silly questions that anyone who takes the time to read the OP in the first place would know the answer to and then start # when someone is nice enough to give you a polite answer, despite your apparent inability to click a simple link like everyone else here managed to do. Jesus Christ what a waste of energy.

edit on 312111America/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 23:21:44 -060031pm31353America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

edit on 312211America/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 23:22:42 -060031pm31353America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Smart phone my ass

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The more sources I read, the more this stinks to high hell.

*No blood surrounding the ambassador.
*Discrepancies on how many shots fired and how many were into the ambassador. (Pre autopsy)
*One single photo of the shooter dead in a corridor.

Multilingual shooter who was educated. Was able to bypass security with police credentials even after the attempted coup back in July.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Thank you for that, I think we seeing something rather worrying, a stock up of canned goods might be on the cards. Not to be alarmist but we are certainly seeing something here.

It's really a good idea to at least have some backup supplies and a plan in case something happens. You just never know. I don't think that makes you an alarmist. Just aware and prepared.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Putin: youtu.be... (Russian lang) a provocation aimed at disrupting the Russian - Turkish relations and the peaceful settlement in Syria in the answer to this Russia will strengthen the fight against terrorism and the bandits on yourself feel it

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Something the hell is happening. Gas shot up 20 cents a gallon for no obvious reason tonight. (Chicago area)

This is likely due to the deal Russia signed with OPEC and non OPEC
producers to lower oil production. ( in order that they may be able
to raise prices )

www.reuters.com...

Also, not reported on talking head news is that Russia has just sold 19% of
its State owned oil ( Rosneft ) to Glencore.

www.bloomberg.com...

Glencore is Marc Rich's commodity company. Yes, that Marc Rich that
Bill Clinton pardoned. Rich is dead, but the dealings of Glencore
are quite the questionable shady stuff.

Glencore was broke, they were just fined by Obama's EPA
but get off the hook with Carbon Credit fines.

Approved by the DOJ non the less. Of course, this is all
while Obama is whining about Trump and Russia.....
ETA to add link:
www.reuters.com...

Also, Russia was still under sanctions so the Glencore deal
is going to take a hall pass. All under Obama....

But they will blame Trump.
edit on 19-12-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
More shots fired outside the U.S. Embassy in Ankara.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Hours after the Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated in Ankara, a gunman fired his weapon outside the nearby U.S. embassy.

No one hurt.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Who will benefit from a disruption of Turkish Russian relations? who wanted Erdogan out. He now is cosy with Putin. Who is friendly with Kurdish forces. Answer these questions and we have some worrying answers.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the 3rd world war, where diplomacy has no meaning. FSB knew it in advance, they just needed/wanted another martyr.

Damned Turks are right into the trap.

edit on 20-12-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no. Holy #.

Dem it is it is tekbir which was used for the massacres of Alevis in Sivas Çorum Maraş etc

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity I have hope that Putin will win in the end. and who does not think so look under the bed where Putin in a cloak with a dagger and a laptop

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Turkish special forces oath for islamists

This never happened before

Plus the oath was used by arabkurds against Alevis in corum Sivas and Maraş

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join