It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht
My fear is the black operational s budget is so great that they don't need federal funding, which means that they are totally automatous and in reality answerable to no one.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The invoking Of Kali in New York seems to have set some very bad things into motion, it seems.

I hope both of us are wrong

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ATS has been so swamped with Russian operatives that it has ceased to have any useful function.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Da.....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
ATS has been so swamped with Russian operatives that it has ceased to have any useful function.

No one's been doing more shilling than you have.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If it wasn't for the sacrifice of the Russian people you would be speaking German now.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

действительно нет СПОСОБА

WELL WEVE BEEN CAUGHT EVERYONE PACK UP TIME TO GET BACK TO MOSCOW!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

(‘God is great’ in Arabic)

Interesting.

That's not what the previous link says he said.

Propaganda at work immediately.

Sick.

Yeah ...propaganda at work indeed... from you !

1 post above yours is a link with the video where you see the man being shot and the first thing the shooter shouts is "allah ackbar"

But lets just stick to your "Must be propaganda" theory right?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just wonder where the ambassador's security was? Fail. Major fail. How the hell did that murderer get on the stage with him?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

That still makes my blood run cold when I think about it. I hope everything turns around, and we can all laugh about this later. But I don't think so...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I just wonder where the ambassador's security was? Fail. Major fail. How the hell did that murderer get on the stage with him?

The murderer was his security.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Holy ####.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: theantediluvian
CNN apparently has a partial translation of some what said: "Do not forget Syria" "Do not forget Aleppo"

If true, then I hope it makes people see just how much NATO needs to work with Russia to destroy ISIS and Islamic terrorism.

imo nato never wanted to get rid os ISIS. If that were the case they would have been thinned out already and Russia knows this. In fact Russia proved this. In the first 2 weeks russia started attacking ISIS they accomplished more then the U.S or NATO did in 2 years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The same way Stevens was left high and dry. Someone relied on the locals.

Turkey puts on a veneer of being more stable but maybe Russia dropped the ball there.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the Gulen Movement (Hizmet) were responsible for this. They are tools of US foreign policy and behind the earlier coup.

They are trying to sour the Russia/Turkey axis.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I think a better way to put it is that NATO lacked the political will and leadership to get rid of ISIS. It's not to mush that they wanted to them there, but without the US being willing to push the other member states into action, NATO is a paper tiger. This is what happens with the US more or less subsidizes most of the EU's military Britain aside.

Absent Obama making any move beyond breaking everything in the ME he touched, there simply was no leadership to do it, certainly none with the firepower or ability to move US might.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the middle-east.
Just another everyday occurrence.

Buck

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

lol.... just lol...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You know as much as that thought would put to rest a lot of concerns i have about NATO and the U.S's game and how i tried buying into it the more i looked into NATO and the U.S and ISIS the less acceptant of it i could be. I gave up trying.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

When has this been confirmed?

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join