It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wouldn't put it past Erdogan to do so. I feel you. I assume Putin hasn't ruled out Turkey might have played a key role in this assassination due to Erdogan's past role of being a U.S - NATO ally (puppet) by helping the west funnel arms and terrorist rebels into Syria via Saudi, Qatar, Benghazi, Libya channels. The U.S arms and funds Al-Nusra Front (ISIL) and Al-Qaeda via Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar who in turn supply its *many* affiliates and allies (other head-chopping rebels) the infrastructure and resources they need for their campaign to overthrow Assad. Putin is just choosing his words carefully and will respond in a chess-like manner like he did when Turkey shot down its fighter jet.

The "only response" to the attack that Moscow "should offer" is "stepping up the fight against terrorism," the president added.

That will sting the U.S, France, Britain, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar more than anything else. After all, the west/NATO's objective is to overthrow the Assad government and install a puppet regime in Syria that will allow the Qatar pipeline through it to feed Western Europe and thus cut off Russia's supply through Ukraine...

Turkey has given the green light to allow the pipeline. Iraq already has been dealt with but, Syria, Iran and Russia have been supporting those who oppose U.S ally ISIL in Iraq and therefore throwing another monkey wrench into the U.S plans. Syria sits to the south of Turkey and North of Iraq and is blocking the imperialist agenda on both ends. Ukraine sits to the north of Turkey on the other side of the Black Sea. I won't get into the conflict in Yemen, Sudan, Egypt and Ethiopia which sits across the Red Sea from Saudi Arabia despite it all being related.

Btw, Erdogan is not a tyrant in the making — he always was one.

he [Erdogan] may very well see and opportunity to drag the world's great powers at each other's throats.

I agree. Turkey is situated in very good position on the chess board (world map) since there is no other way but through them to run that pipeline...

If Russia and Syria strike a deal with Erdogan, as Putin seems to acknowledge in his statement today might be in the works, Turkey will be the next country to be targeted by the West. And if that happens — Cayce's prediction might come to pass...

"There will be a potential Third World War In Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria..."

The Russians saved the world from a Nazi victory and helped win WWII. Perhaps they will save us again from those same Nazi puppet masters of old - the west and its global elite investors.

edit on 19-12-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar & Punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc

originally posted by: DJW001
ATS has been so swamped with Russian operatives that it has ceased to have any useful function.

No one's been doing more shilling than you have.

So right.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: tigertatzen

The invoking Of Kali in New York seems to have set some very bad things into motion, it seems.

I hope both of us are wrong

I just looked into that, i wants aware of this and that is pretty discerning if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I just wonder where the ambassador's security was? Fail. Major fail. How the hell did that murderer get on the stage with him?

The murderer was his security.

Holy ####.

Right?!?!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Connected?

BREAKING: ANOTHER Russian government official 'SHOT DEAD' at his Moscow home

A SENIOR figure within Russia's foreign ministry is reported to have died from gunshot wounds at his Moscow flat just hours after the assassination of Russia's ambassador in Turkey yesterday afternoon.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I just wonder where the ambassador's security was? Fail. Major fail. How the hell did that murderer get on the stage with him?

The same way Stevens was left high and dry. Someone relied on the locals.

Turkey puts on a veneer of being more stable but maybe Russia dropped the ball there.

Holy ####. Remember when that guy got on stage with Obama as an interpreter? See, I blamed that on the hosting country, but I can't remember where he was.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now I am really worried because this guy has been putting dots together, the main thrust at the end of the video, is that their has been a major anomaly with regards to aircraft movement, from LAX he calls in the realm of an evacuation. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It must have been the Russian's.

They hacked into that Islamic guy's gun and possesed him through infernal powers of Vladira Vampire queen of Narn...

w..what?...
hey... CNN would air it...

On a serious note: We're effed....

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:31:50 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 21:31:50 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Erdogan has installed islamic Isis millitants in Turkish police force and army as the police and army opposed erdogans policy and will not his dirty work.

This news was announced 8 months ago and nobody cared by it turns out it was true.

Btw the police and Turkish army never ever made an Islamic oath until these past years.
Before it was all people of all race and faith and nation and Ataturk but now their oath is wahabi

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Now I am really worried because this guy has been putting dots together, the main thrust at the end of the video, is that their has been a major anomaly with regards to aircraft movement, from LAX he calls in the realm of an evacuation. www.youtube.com...

I admit, that was very impressive.

Allow me to re-post that for you properly embedded.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All right, and what was it at work when our ambassador in Libya was murdered?

I'm not sure what you're asking. I suppose it depends on who you think was responsible for the situation there.

I hate the term "elite", because it somehow seems to make these people seem like spoiled, pampered socialites, which sounds misleadingly benign...but if these "elite" are colluding on a global scale, and I believe they are, then it doesn't matter whose name is thrown out there as the person responsible, because they are all one and the same.

For example, it seems that a great many people blame Hillary. That's fine, blame away...she is most certainly guilty. I don't call her the Antichrist for nothing.

However the problem here is that people put far too much emphasis on her, they give her so much more credit than she deserves...because she is merely a tool. They all are. Trump, Hillary, Obama, the Bush's...all of them.

Whomever pulls their strings is also responsible for this attack...and scores of other incidents. That is my belief. We're watching something unfold in little snapshots that, were we to suddenly zoom out and see all those thumbnail shots within the larger picture, would suddenly give a very different perspective to everything.

It would become so much clearer how the division and conflict currently gripping our nation is being fed and encouraged and used as a weapon against us, if people would only just stop bickering and sniping long enough to zoom the hell out and look at the entire picture. I cannot put a face to whomever is responsible. I can only say that I believe there are many conduits that can be traced back to that source, and we are simply one of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I still like to see when this was confirmed.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Thank you for that, I think we seeing something rather worrying, a stock up of canned goods might be on the cards. Not to be alarmist but we are certainly seeing something here.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurkmenAlevi
but now their oath is wahabi

No it is not

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Oh no. Holy #.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I'm not certain that it was officially confirmed, but every source I read highlighted that. So if it's true, he either was planted or he was persuaded to do it somehow.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
-deleted since you just responded to it.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 22:07:22 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: everyone

Thank you for that, I think we seeing something rather worrying, a stock up of canned goods might be on the cards. Not to be alarmist but we are certainly seeing something here.

You are very welcome!

I am definitely intrigued , i am now looking into the points and claims made in the video as we speak and it does all fit so far.You might want to consider making a thread around that one actually. It certaintly is worth it as it would get more focused attention that way.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm not certain that it was officially confirmed, but every source I read highlighted that. So if it's true, he either was planted or he was persuaded to do it somehow.

Then dont throw it in here with one sentence ending in exclamation marks that it is so if you already know it is not a fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I asked twice now, no answer from you. I can only assume it was just a BS claim.

Listen. Don't start getting #ty. I just got out of the hospital and it takes me a bit to read everything and respond.

If you're talking about the shooter being security for the ambassador, I just answered you in the post above yours. Other than that, I didn't see you ask me anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join