It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And we have another 9 killed by another Muslim scumbag in Germany???????

I see no problem about distinguishing them at all

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thanks for the detailed response. I'm not 100 percent convinced by how dismissive of Russia's chances against Turkey stack up as you are but I see your point entirely. One of the biggest factors there is the threat elsewhere reducing the ability of Russia to focus forces.

Essentially that assumes that NATO supports turkey rather than casting them out as many believe would happen.

Whatever the case, the situation in the whole region is terrifyingly accelerating towards more drastic measures in recent years. What's the old saying? May you live in interesting times...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

And we have another 9 killed by another Muslim scumbag in Germany???????

I see no problem about distinguishing them at all

Killing killers doesn't fix anything, it just creates more killers. And if it's war you seek, start with white, capitalist, greedy scumbags

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"Russia could not defeat Turkey militarily, that's why it only picks on smaller countries. Defeat by Turkey would tarnish the brand. "

As if Turkey could defeat Russia in an all out war, nukes or not. Let me guess, you're turkish?
Russia is one of the best militaries on the planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

But it does.

Without Islam the world would probably be a better place. I am sad to write this, honestly, since islamic countries 40-50 years ago where thriving, and now they're breeding ground for all terrorist groups.

Let me ask you this, to confirm it; How many terrorist groups have been founded in western countries (USA, Europe) and even in Russia, China or the likes of those, since the start of the 20th century? (1900- till now.)
How many has in this same time period been founded in the middle east? In Africa?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

But it does.

Without Islam the world would probably be a better place. I am sad to write this, honestly, since islamic countries 40-50 years ago where thriving, and now they're breeding ground for all terrorist groups.

Let me ask you this, to confirm it; How many terrorist groups have been founded in western countries (USA, Europe) and even in Russia, China or the likes of those, since the start of the 20th century? (1900- till now.)
How many has in this same time period been founded in the middle east? In Africa?

It doesn't and without ALL religions, this world would be a better place. Don't think any one is better than the other

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You seriously argue that killing a man creates a killer, because you need to be a killer to kill a man?
What if one is hired to kill many people, then killing killers won't create more killers?
#CombatingLogics

I do agree on the no religion is best for the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

no, the Kurds are working with the Syrian government against the terrorist in Aleppo, not against them. At no point have the Russians launched an air campaign against the PKK or YPG or Peshmerga. Did anyone follow any of the threads I have covering this region?

Only the Turks, ISIS, and foreign backed terrorists inside of Syria are fighting against the Kurds. Not the Russians or Syrians.

This was more than likely a Mossad hit directly related to the 14 agents captured over the weekend in Aleppo from Morocco, Saudi, Turkey, Israel, Jordan and USA. A sudden closed door UNSC meeting was held right after. As with other times something like this happens, it gets hush hush and handled behind closed doors, like they just did this weekend following the detainment of those officers.

A hit like this with a little bit of added propaganda narrative mixed in for Western audience, it was likely Israel. The only other agencies that could have come that close would have been maybe Jordan and USA and Turkey. A Turkish hit would be too obvious, and I think the USA does not care for the baggage right now. That to me leaves Jordan and Israel. Jordan is currently suffering from a spate of terrorism, not typical of the quiet kingdom. It could have been that.

The civilians from Aleppo themselves pretty much confirmed the "slaughter" of civilians came from the rebels. The Western MSM was referring to the terrorists when they said there would be a slaughter. Therefore, this clever little soundbite they added before the attack was directly and solely for Western audience consumption.
edit on 12-19-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is NOT good news at all. The sabers are rattling louder than I've heard in quite a while.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
after this assassination I think Russia is going to be looking for some payback, Aleppo is going to look like a humanitarian mission compared to what Russia is going to do to Raqqa.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

You seriously argue that killing a man creates a killer, because you need to be a killer to kill a man?
What if one is hired to kill many people, then killing killers won't create more killers?
#CombatingLogics

I do agree on the no religion is best for the world.

It doesn't matter in what name it's done, or whether it's done for good or bad, if you start on the road of killing, I don't think there's ever an end.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: razor787
# # #. This world is crazy.

I have a flight from Moscow to Istanbul tomorrow. Layover of 15 hours before moving on to my final destination.

Does anyone have any idea if this will affect flights?

Is it possible to postpone your trip? Light be with you, should it not be avoidable for you to fly.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
after this assassination I think Russia is going to be looking for some payback, Aleppo is going to look like a humanitarian mission compared to what Russia is going to do to Raqqa.

A Kremlin official is reportedly saying that NATO is behind this assassination.
I pray to god that either this source is invalid or it's not true.
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.independent.co.uk...

Possibly just hearsay and not confirmed fact?

I don't believe this was a simple terrorist act, but that's just my opinion

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: tigertatzen

Which means he infiltrated them or was he turned after he was employed.

I definitely agree with you on those two possibilities. Which do you think is more likely? I'm thinking infiltration.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

What did you expect a Kremlin spokesperson to say? That the Muslims in the region are as ticked off at the Russians now for bombing Muslims as they are the Americans?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

www.independent.co.uk...

What did you expect a Kremlin spokesperson to say? That the Muslims in the region are as ticked off at the Russians now for bombing Muslims as they are the Americans?

The Kremlin's views right now are probably the most important.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Because only Israel kills people? Russia has been bombing Sunni Muslims to help an Alawite keep power. Think that might just have something to do with it?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

www.independent.co.uk...

The Kremlin's views right now are probably the most important.

Absolutely. Ultimately, it will be "the work of a deranged madman," but we will "probably never know for sure." That's pretty much the official line these days, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

As if Turkey could defeat Russia in an all out war, nukes or not. Let me guess, you're turkish?

No. You didn't read this post, did you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really need facts, not faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join