It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Facebook trying to help migrate people out of their alternate state of reality.

Facebook now flags and down-ranks fake news with help from outside fact checkers
techcrunch.com

Snopes, FactCheck.org, Politifact, ABC News, and AP will help Facebook make good on four of the six promises Mark Zuckerberg made about fighting fake news without it becoming “the arbiter of truth.” It will make fake news posts less visible, append warnings from fact checkers to fake news in the feed, make reporting hoaxes easier and disrupt the financial incentives of fake news spammers.

“We’re not looking to get into the grey area of opinion,” Facebook’s VP of News Feed Adam Mosseri tells me. “What we are focusing on with this work is specifically the worst of the work — clear hoaxes that were shared intentionally, usually by spammers, for financial gain.”

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh look, Facebook makes itself even more irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
They have been doing this for quite sometime...thank god I don't belong to FacePlant

Facebook tried to be an echo chamber

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You really should get your head examined. I don't understand this full push toward full retard among Trump supporters. Now the truth is the enemy and lies are to be protected? So dumb.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh, well, thank god for that!!

Can't be havin' people make up their own minds on matters, can we?

Yet another, though I didn't really need one, reason to never join FB.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sounds like something direct from FB. Anything else you would like to add since they are doing the thinking for you?

Truth and facts are not always the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sounds like something direct from FB. Anything else you would like to add since they are doing the thinking for you?

Truth and facts are not always the same.

If you can't see that those 'sources' are left biased....lol

I just block all news sources from facebook aside from Ben Swann anyway so it won't matter to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You really should get your head examined. I don't understand this full push toward full retard among Trump supporters. Now the truth is the enemy and lies are to be protected? So dumb.

Are you still wondering how Democrats lost 'the blue wall'? Because you are doing a great job of doubling down on it right there.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I personally don't get info from FB. I have it to communicate with fam and friends.

I do however visit a few left sites/blogs/radio stations. I like to get all sides of the story.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Truth is not a matter of opinion.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I like to get the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Actually, in the political arena it most definitely is.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

True or false.

Donald Trump will be a great president?

Hillary Clinton would have been a great president?

Can you now see the difference between fact and truth?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Says the person who gets their news from FaceBook! LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I don't even use facebook.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

so what your saying is knowone is responsible for their own actions, its someones elses fault. so your saying the hillary supporters that lost their mind are so ignorant of whats going on that they are just sheep who follow a shepard? thats pretty insulting in its own right and far from reality. we are all responsible for our own actions. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. the scary part is this has been going on for decades. fyi im no trump supporter. im almost as terrified of him as i am of hillary. the difference between the 2 is he is an unknown whereas everything u need to know about hillary is on the record going back decades.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
FYI I'm no Trump supporter. I'm almost as terrified of him as I am of Hillary. The difference between the 2 is, he is an unknown whereas everything you need to know about Hillary is on the record going back decades.

While this is true in regards to politics (not personal life).

Using this as logic to vote for Trump baffles me

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Only reason why Clinton won is the illegals are able to vote in California and inner cities they used the same ballots for up to 6 votes as shown in the Detroit recount. Eliminate California and give Hillary the cheating ability in the Democrat controlled areas then Trump would win the popular vote.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

In politics?

...and what does that have to do with FB deciding for its users what is false or not? Isn't that censorship? FB acting as "thought police"? How very Orwellian of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I do wish myself that California would just become its own country, at least Southern California, I would not go as far as to say they shouldn't have a voice as is, though.

Unemployment is a tougher issue to tackle, there's lots of questions like how many high quality jobs were made, compared to how many fast food jobs, were different demographics such as age taken into account at different times and what not? I don't really believe the numbers the government gives us because they have every reason to lie to us to ensure that the economy doesn't crash or make it look like we have an incompetent president or Senate/congressman - this thought process applies to rep and dems alike.

Trump did not win the popular vote - there is an honest question of voter fraud on both sides, and a much higher question of how many illegals might have been able to vote for Hillary Clinton, it would be interesting if we got only 100 percent valid results that weren't tainted by anything illegal, but god knows that won't happen. As stands, Hillary has reportedly won the popular vote and people that don't "know" that certainly are ignorant of the matter.

edit on 15-12-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join