It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL.

People think the anti Trump protests were bad?

Let the electors steal the election from the rightful candidate.

Civil War ver 2.0

Tired of the right's threats about what will happen if this election doesnt go their way. Let the electors decide-- if they have the courage and wisdom they will not vote for Trump.

I'm not the right, and that's not a threat, it's an observation.

And the election already went their way, that's the point. If the people's vote doesn't matter, then why hold a state level national election for President at all?

The Electors will not steal this election, they know better. Again, not a threat, an observation. The left is easily triggered, this would be a big enough trigger to finally get the right to stand up and scream a for once.
edit on 18-12-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra I thought every sane American knew this?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

The electors cant steal the election. They can only exercise their right to vote and cast that vote based on who is better qualified to run the country. They have been a rubber stamp in the past but that is not their role. Now isthe time for them to fulfill their duty as electors and not allow who is as unqualified and dangerous for America, someone who called on Russia to hack his opponant and received such help to be elected.

I'm not worried about Civil War. Some unrest sure-- but if it came to it-- Republicans have been living in this false reality too long. May be time to have that bubble forcibly burst.
edit on 18-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The electors cant steal the election. They can only exercise their right to vote and cast that vote based on who is better qualified to run the country. They have been a rubber stamp in the past but that is not their role. Now isthe time for them to fulfill their duty as electors and not allow who is as unqualified and dangerous for America, someone who called on Russia to hack his opponant and received such help to be elected.

I'm not worried about Civil War. Some unrest sure-- but if it came to it-- Republicans have been living in this false reality too long. May be time to have that bubble forcibly burst.

And that would be stealing the election. In the eyes of every single person who voted for him, they would have stolen their right to vote.

They will not do it.

BTW, if I had to pick a side in the Liberal vs Conservative war, I'm siding with the ones who are armed to the teeth, and that's not Liberals.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This EC thing....its not like they are any diff than anyone. This may be a check but its a weak check and ends up getting kicked up the chain anyway to the reps. This current flap is so sad....you got the left really calling any other vote a vote a bad guy ect ect all with that tone of fat headed know it all isim. The left in this country needs to be driven from the political landscape, away from the levers of power until they grow the F up.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The left are not the ones in need of growing up. Look to republicans who deny science and vote for a childish insulting ignoramous. The worst vote ever. Republicans need to grow the F up. The left have been too nice to them-- too accommodating of Republican special sensitive snowflake needs. Call them out for the total idiots they are-- completely incapable of making an informed decision. Voting Trump is proof of their complete lack of judgment.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You pick the side that is armed to the teeth? So your choice has nothing to do with what's right? Go be a coward if that's who you are. F guns and F who has them, I'll always choose what's right-- not who has the guns.

Too many cowards afraid of the Nazi right wing and their insane extremists. F 'em all. Time to call them on their bluff. And if it's not a bluff... Who knows, maybe every 150 years or so a massive culling of the racists Americans is needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Really? Look at these pathetic leftists college students. They need to grow up. Your disdain for people with guns isn't shocking. It is how it is, if you aren't a leftist your life doesn't matter to leftists.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I have no disdain for people with guns. I don't mind guns at all. That said, I don't choose a side simply because one side or the other has guns.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I have a 2nd amendment right to those guns your trying to f-....how charming by the way.

You think any of them are bluffing? Break down the front door at one of their houses and find out

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Where did you get the idea I'm against guns? Your post is completely disconnected from what I'm talking about.

edit on 18-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

A direct quote of yours, " F guns and F who has them". That says the opposite.

Liberals, please grow up so we can move on with society instead of turning everything into a crime or worth being hurt about.

link   

Maybe your f- guns and f- who has them comment

link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Yes, read the rest of what I said. I was responding to someone who said they choose the side that has guns. I basically said F that. I choose whichever side is right.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Learn context. I can't be here to hold your hand and explain everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Lol tomorrow it will all be over and you can go cower in the corner for the next four years.

And none of your posts make sense
edit on 12/18/2016 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If my posts don't make sense, you should go back to school.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Good God if you're educated...lord help us. Your posting history shows otherwise!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Trump's supporters are the minority. His failure to secure the popular vote, and thus his failure to win the hearts and minds of the people will haunt his entire presidency-- assuming he gets that far. He lost 5x worse than Bush in 2000. Losing by roughly 2.7 million votes... Republicans really aren't too good at winning hearts and minds, are they?

Yawn. We don't live in a democracy. "Popular" vote means nothing. We live in a republic and Trump got 306 electoral votes to Clintons 232. If California fell into the sea, Hillary wouldn't have gotten the popular vote.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think we need to stop being so nice about what the problem is here. Instead of saying they live in an alternate reality -- which they don't -- let's just call it for what it really is. They are delusional and stupid. The stupid vote went to Trump. Trump himself is an idiot as he proves on a nearly daily basis. These are the idiots who are fearful of all, and basically act like cavemen in every situation. They are the less evolved morons of the country. We say less educated-- we mean morons. We say lacking empathy -- we mean heartless.

Total idiots of the country, too dumb to know what's real and what's not, got suckered by a confirmed fraud. They got suckered by fraud news-- and they're just too stupid to figure it out-- and too prideful to accept how wrong they are.

People like to be nice to these special snowflakes and say both sides are wrong - both sides are flawed-- but let's just call it for what it is. The Left is made up of reasonable people who care about good things. The right are the moronic family and friends of the country.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join