It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why can't we all just agree that taxation is theft and get along?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: omniEther

Guilty of propaganda and disinformation, yes. Not fake news. That is another matter altogether.
disinformation in a news article is fake news, knowingly factually incorrect news is fake news..

I disagree. Disinformation contains elements of truth but either takes those truths out-of-context or injects an illogical conclusion from those known facts.

Fake news is simply fabricated, such as Hillary having Parkinsons or Pizzagate.

your pizzagate argument is the epitome of the description u gave for disinformation. taking some facts, ie pedo symbolism, and then creating a false narrative and jumping to wild conclusions. same can be said for the parkinsons stories.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't insult members of ATS. I do, however, wax poetic with 70's era pop music.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Love this thread.

For everyone living outside the US this election has become the gift that keeps on giving.

Just when you think all the whiny Hillary fans have finally shut up out pops another one with their wonderfully lame posts, seemingly under the delusion that it will make a difference somehow. The reality is it just comes across as pitiful.The election has finished, it's over, you lost so get over it, grow up and accept it like an adult, life goes on. Trump won, you lost.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

I don't insult members of ATS. I do, however, wax poetic with 70's era pop music.

Never too late the hero.. quite a stretch since your post, Tex.
But to dispatch the OT first and quickly... I saw a commercial
with a sturdy guy singing Steve Perry's refrain off of "Any Way.."
I say if you know how to sing, bury that car radio with d' tubes.

I'm more the type that squeaks with the windows up: except this.
If Rachel with whatever credentials wants to call me, as a begrud-
ging Trump supporter and for the lesser of two evils-- living in an
"alternate reality" I belatedly thank her for the complement.

PS I don't do any early Genesis, I sound like Collins with a knife in
my back. On a good day and gargling with 101 Turkey.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitcoinforever
Love this thread.

For everyone living outside the US this election has become the gift that keeps on giving.

The gift to me this year and for some time is that where the
awakening has allegedly happened-- there are those that have
'claimed their eyes', and still BELIEVE that the system will get
a significant facelift or other improvement for the CEO change.

If I was the supreme being, and could put wise words in Hugh
Kayes- Bryne's mouth while Immortan Joe: "Just think mates---
these are the sperm that WON." Aren't we all [laughs maniacally/]

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I just have to start out saying that having to listen to Maddow in that video was the longest 12 minutes of my life, I don't know how anyone can listen/watch her without running full blast, head first into the wall. She just thinks she is the cats ass, with her snarky little comments in that condescending tone of voice. I felt like I was going to vomit.
Anyway....yeah nice reality she and the Leftists live in eh?
This poll is meaningless from any standpoint....we know nothing about it...nothing, only what Maddow says about it.
That it was exclusive to MSNBC?.....big fu*king deal, for all we know MSNBC had PPP poll all of their employees.
She says "when they polled the entire country" the entire country had a different opinion than what Trump supporters have? What exactly does "the entire country" mean? Who?...plus 90% Dems?...plus 10% Dems?.....none of that is said.
And frankly, none of it matters except to try to make the Leftists feel better, while they are wallowing in their grief that Trump won and he is a baaaaad man.
Maddow didn't have much credibility before the election and she has had zero credibility since then.

Some of the other posters have it exactly right....the only ones living in an alternate reality are the Leftist, Liberal whiners that have been crying since early in the morning of Nov 10.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
edit/ i was gonna post a comment in regards to her poll samples but poster above summed it up pretty good so I'll just leave this again instead

edit on 14-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
28 pages of posts that prove her right

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Democrats have been vanquished from the government. Democrats do not matter anymore. Why are Republicans so obsessed with Democrats at this point?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah, that's why democrats won the popular vote for president. If it was not for right wing gerrymandering and Fox propoganda news, Republicans would have been dead several years ago. Just look at the guy you just elected to office, he is by far the worst president elect this country has ever seen.

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Democrats have been vanquished from the government. Democrats do not matter anymore. Why are Republicans so obsessed with Democrats at this point?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Heh you don't pay much attention I guess. He'll be a great POTUS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Yeah, that's why democrats won the popular vote for president. If it was not for right wing gerrymandering and Fox propoganda news, Republicans would have been dead several years ago. Just look at the guy you just elected to office, he is by far the worst president elect this country has ever seen.

So what?....pop vote doesn't count.
What is the name of your alternate reality?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
California voter here. Voted for Obama twice and Trump this election. My state sucks. May the rest of you pray to whatever divine entity you believe in that the country we all love doesn't turn into a larger version of the state I believe in. Reactive laws. Unique snowflakes. Over-inflated sense of self-importance.

I feel trapped because I have what amounts to basically a winning lotto ticket (owning a home in the Bay Area), but I want to leave ASAP.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
That is not exactly what this says. I think I got responses faster than the video takes to play or the article takes to be read.

Considering that would mean watching a MSNBC clip with Maddow in it... no surprise. It's not worth watching.

MSNBC, Maddow, and PPP are all in the tank for the Dems. Why bother? We know they only want to insult their ideological opponents and try to delegitimize Trump's victory.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Yeah, that's why democrats won the popular vote for president.[1]

If it was not for right wing gerrymandering[2] and Fox propoganda news, Republicans would have been dead several years ago.

Just look at the guy you just elected to office[3], he is by far the worst president elect this country has ever seen.[4]

1) National popular vote doesn't matter for a Presidential election.
2) You can't gerrymander statewide votes.
3) Trump isn't President yet.
4) No, that would be a toss-up between Carter and Obama.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A Rachel Maddow poll?

I'm shocked I say, shocked.

Seriously - I used to love Rachel Maddow and watched her show all the time, but she, like many other democrats have completely lost it re: Trump's victory. I still check on her show each night, but it's essentially her beating the same dead horse over & over...

It's sad to see actually.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Only 8 million Germans out of 80 million were Nazi's and we all know how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This election has divided Americans down a nice straight line.
Either re-unite and leave all of this hatred behind... or.... let the purge commence!

But seriously though, this division of the people seems planned and you're all eating it up.
Wake up, this is what they want.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: omniEther

Guilty of propaganda and disinformation, yes. Not fake news. That is another matter altogether.
disinformation in a news article is fake news, knowingly factually incorrect news is fake news..

I disagree. Disinformation contains elements of truth but either takes those truths out-of-context or injects an illogical conclusion from those known facts.

Fake news is simply fabricated, such as Hillary having Parkinsons or Pizzagate.

To be fair:
Fabricated is what DISINFORMATION means. You can see this is logical, yes?

To make SURE the information is flawed is the plan by the Maddow's is so obvious once you allow your amigdala the little third eye to click over.

brainmadesimple.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join