It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Victim she is not and never will fit that role, she is too conniving and corrupt for that, any body that knows the trail of crap Hillary have knows that a victim she is not.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Xcathdra

He used the autopen to beat the registering deadline so they could vote in this election.

You know that is a false claim, right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should probably let NBC know that then -

* - NBCWashington 4 - McAuliffe Says He's Restored Voting Rights to 60,000
* - NBC29 - Gov. McAuliffe Says He's Restored Voting Rights to 60,000
* - DailyCaller - EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election

Secondly drop the semantics argument. He restored voting rights to 60k people. You nitpicking the incorrect article title. Something you should take up with the media outlet in question.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Victim she is not and never will fit that role..

Full stop there and agree 100%
Might be the only thing I like about her.

Trump's cry baby whining this election has been exhausting.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You like the fact that she stinks because her corruption?

Thanks that make me laugh for the first time today.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I could never understand "intent'.

She did government business on a private server. She set that up, intentionally.

Because it's garbage. You could make a case of intent everyone she clicked Send.

But here are my biggest hangups with this announcement.

1. The speed with which the review took (less than 8 days) is proof positive they did not look at the CONTENT of the emails.

2. They literally wouldn't have had time to do that.

3. The reason the 1st took so long was due to reviewing the content and performing cursory searches and mini-investigations, probably many..

4. If they didn't review the content, yet announced this, then the case is being further looked at.

In any case, this election cycle is off the charts dramatic. The power plays by both sides have been exposed and as citizens we are becoming very aware of just how little we ourselves affect the outcome of these "elections".

Which brings me to my final point, which you shall read about soon in an original post.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
it`s because she`s a woman,if a male candidate had done all the things Hillary has done he would be in jail.

Hillary plays dumb and the old fools in congress and the F.B.I. fall for it.

"was I not suppose to send and store classified information on my unsecure home server? I`m sorry I didn`t know"
" was I not suppose to let my maid print out classified information? I`m sorry I didn`t know"
" was I not suppose to send classified information in an e-mail to my daughter? I`m sorry I didn`t know"
" I`m sorry I`m just a woman and not as smart as you big strong men"

"it`s ok mrs Clinton you`re free to go,try not to let it happen again"

she played those old fools like a fiddle.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I like she doesn't run in the face of vitriol and endless BS....where as her opponent whines and complaines every time anyone says anything about him...rigged election, rigged primary, rigged media....poor Donnie.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You got it soo wrong when it comes to Trump and many here have it wrong too, Trump is a creature of habit, he is in the business of making money, any opportunity for making money is Trump main purpose, he sees how those in political positions get away with privilege, they are above the law, they get to make funny foundations and get away with foreign money in it, he sees the big picture behind the so call elite career politicians in this country, he wants a piece of the pie, as a business man he can do soo much as a politicians like Hillary he can amassed a big fortune just like Hillary have with dirty money and never get caught, see money is money, be dirty, bloody or nasty, just like Hillary new found richness.

edit on 6-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Umm.
No.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You got it soo wrong when it comes to Trump and many here have it wrong too, Trump is a creature of habit, he is in the business of making money, any opportunity for making money is Trump main purpose, he sees how those in political positions get away with privilege, they are above the law, they get to make funny foundations and get away with foreign money in it, he sees the big picture behind the so call elite career politicians in this country, he wants a piece of the pie, as a business man he can do soo much as a politicians like Hillary he can amazed a big fortune just like Hillary have with dirty money and never get caught, see money is money, be dirty, bloody or nasty, just like Hillary new found richness.

Trump already has a funny foundation with foreign money...he runs ACTUAL frauds with impunity. Politicians have powerful enemies...always. Rich people like trump get away by paying off everybody left and right. Trumps not in this for money...he is in it for Power...his son Baron? His new hotel brand Scion?..descendant of royalty?...he has delusions of being a king..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So politicians like Hillary money buys presidencies this days with the right people behind her back.

She is corrupted get it, she always have been and now she knows how to play the big boys game.

She believe herself untouchable.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Even Al Capone was brought down... ironically enough for tax evasion. Clinton seems bound and determined to follow suit via the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Sadly the day the Clintons comes down they will bring down a lot of career politicians with them including both parties equally, as all of them are in bed together.

All the cover up behind Hillary corruption and scandals only have one reason for been happening and that is, because our entire political system will come down if is to be expose.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe if nothing was found, this was another attempt by Republicans to find a scandal where there was none. Republicans make it sound like she is some kind of traitor by not keeping her emails secure. Her generation is new to tech, when she was in the White House with Bill emails were just coming out for the first time. I'm not saying she wasn't careless, but if an email scandal is the worst thing that Republicans can try to pull it just reminds me of the birther thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Maybe if nothing was found, this was another attempt by Republicans to find a scandal where there was none. Republicans make it sound like she is some kind of traitor by not keeping her emails secure. Her generation is new to tech, when she was in the White House with Bill emails were just coming out for the first time. I'm not saying she wasn't careless, but if an email scandal is the worst thing that Republicans can try to pull it just reminds me of the birther thing.

I think people forget that the Internet just kind of "exploded" on the scene - - - and evolved faster then anyone imagined.

Security wasn't even thought of in the beginning. Laws, etc - - - are continuously playing catch up.

I started in my first "forums" (bulletin board) on ICQ in about 1996. Then MSN forums, I think - - until they shut down.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 6-11-2016 by TheForced because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You got to be kidding, right? the woman is a career politician, get it, is not excuse you can not be that dumb and still make it to be a politician in this nation even the head of the state department.

Lord have mercy, I am really reading this? and she is running for president?

Even my 96 grandmother knows how to use a computer.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You got it soo wrong when it comes to Trump and many here have it wrong too, Trump is a creature of habit, he is in the business of making money, any opportunity for making money is Trump main purpose, he sees how those in political positions get away with privilege, they are above the law, they get to make funny foundations and get away with foreign money in it, he sees the big picture behind the so call elite career politicians in this country, he wants a piece of the pie, as a business man he can do soo much as a politicians like Hillary he can amassed a big fortune just like Hillary have with dirty money and never get caught, see money is money, be dirty, bloody or nasty, just like Hillary new found richness.

So you're saying he's in it for himself? He's looking out for numero uno?

What human doesnt?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is what my thoughts were when they announced they were going to look at the emails.

They really are some sneaky snakes.
edit on 6-11-2016 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
From a different thread, but applies here as well:

Like I said, I wouldn't trust Comey as far as I could throw him.

But....

All he said was there was nothing in there to cause enough concern to re-open the classified email scandal.

He didn't say that there wasn't other juicy stuff in there that has nothing to do with classified information that they may be looking at in regards to Clinton.

650,000 emails is a helluva lot of emails. Just sayin.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join