It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excuse me? That was a reply to the first page? Are intentionally naive? Or just play the card? So to your response you clearly have no clue who I'm talking about even though it was a reply to your post. Nice try, but not quite.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So, Hillary is squeaky clean and the Republicans are a bunch of worthless morons..,
What else is new?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Yeah, I'm sure shes 100% squeaky clean..................

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Comey reminds me of Special deputy Doofy from " Scary Movie". I can see him taking questions on the emails and saying " No comment, no comment. It's top secret and I'm not esposed to say. I went poopy." The poor guy gets it from all sides. Both parties, the media, the people and his own rank and file all ridicule and bash him.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Humans are a diversified lot, we are supposed to be the same but the only thing that is different is how we respond to guilt, compassion and honesty, most politicians have none, specially if they are money hungry bastards.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: network dude

Excuse me? That was a reply to the first page? Are intentionally naive? Or just play the card? So to your response you clearly have no clue who I'm talking about even though it was a reply to your post. Nice try, but not quite.

you aren't very good at the whole "sarcasm" thing on the internet are you.

Have a nice day. Hillary is the devil, not foosball.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the Hillary supporters rejoicing over the FBI announcement fail to see it for what it really is.

Prior to turning over her emails to the State Department, Hillary had her staff go through the emails and keep the work related ones and delete the "personal" ones. They did this search by using key words and phrases.

The FBI went through 650,000 emails in a extremely short period. They did this search by using key words and phrases.

It worked so well the first time Hillary used the exact same method to sort her emails. Yes sir she didn't miss a single email using the same method that the FBI used.

It is BS.

edit on R382016-11-07T14:38:43-06:00k3811Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-11-07T14:40:12-06:00k4011Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: flice

Why the hell would Huma and Weiner keep a computer with "personal" mails... omg.

You don't have personal emails on your home computer?

No. Mail is generally stored on a mail server and served via web browser. Even when people have their own mail server and use clients to download and view files offline, the clients are usually setup to only store a set amount of mail locally. Generally 30 days. 650K email, compressed, and labeled "insurance file" is something completely different.

I have my IMAP client connected to 4 email accounts with something about 200K+ and half of that emails in full copies (rest headers only). Users of Outlook/Exchange use this way (even if hidden under "Exchange connector").

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

25+ year of mudslinging, none of it has stuck.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
LOL, State Dept has asked a federal court for 5 years to review Clinton's emails found by the FBI. You couldn't make this # up. Just past her 2nd term re-election

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

During the same hearing, the State Department admitted that the FBI provided 2,100 emails from Clinton's server that her legal team either deleted or withheld.

edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes. Before releasing them to the public. Five years seems a bit extreme though. The judge agrees.

"I'm not satisfied with saying, 'Fine, go ahead and take five years to do this,'" Boasberg said during a half-hour hearing in federal court in Washington.

www.politico.com...
edit on 11/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

That's great, do you have it compressed, and tucked away in a folder called, "insurance file"?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

That's great, do you have it compressed, and tucked away in a folder called, "insurance file"?

Are you just repeating a weak rumor about Weiner's computer file names?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lice?

Really?

I'll assume you're a little tired and the "joke" just fell flat.

Yeah it was humor... As the saying goes we all expect to die an honorable death doing something heroic... In my case it will be because of my sarcasm at the wrong time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
time for lead slinging then isnt it?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: Bloodydagger

25+ year of mudslinging, none of it has stuck.

Thats easy to do when you're above the law and have the global elite backing you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Of course they haven't found anything new, you think hillary's White House cronies would allow a long dragged out investigation to happen, much less an indictment? As soon as the news of the investigation came out I guarantee it was already being midigated and was squashed before Comey woke up the next day.

I think for one split second Comey's conscious got the best of him and was extremely compelled to try to re-initiate the investigation with the front being "new info found on weiner's/huma's laptop".

I can't believe with all the negativity and obvious corruption surrounding Hillary she is still going to be commander in chief!

I have no doubt she'll win, she's untouchable no mattter what.

Prepare for your evil anti-Christ overlord ! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 8-11-2016 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So many of you are like: comey is saying she's not guilty, but he also said no one would prosecute her. Therefore she's guilty!

It's like you people have forgotten that everyone is innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. It's like comey forgot that as well. Conservatives complain about conspiracies of government agencies interfering with the republican party, and sometimes those conspiracies are real. Unfortunately the crazy people drown out the real conspiracies(that are tangible and usually too complicated for ppl to understand) with the fake ones.

Democrats don't often call out "conspiracy!". But this time the whole thing seems too neatly tied together. If a single high ranking government official is allowed to cast doubt on a presidential candidate 8 days before the election without ANY proof and turn a 10point Clinton lead to a 2point lead. Then less than 3 days before the election go back on all the doubt he cast on the Clinton campaign(that doubt that stewed for almost a week) and say there was absolutely nothing to the doubt he just put in America's mind, all that and he doesn't even apologize for interfering in a presidential election. What is he Putin?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join