It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Resignation letters piling up at FBI
- James Comey's wife urged director to take powerful action

The decision by FBI Director James Comey to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server and her mishandling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by FBI agents described as “mutinous.”

Nice find!

Just as I have been saying over and over X. Comey took this opportunity to redeem himself and the bureau, now will see just how far this goes.

Maybe Comey will resign himself, as a result, and give someone with ethics and morals the director job.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looking for the latest updates, I just hit all of the big national news outlets and the headlines are pretty funny in their differences. I won't link them all but here are the headlines of the main story on each.

CNN....... Full Email Access Sought
MSNBC ... Clinton Leads Trump in Battleground NC
ABC....... Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll ( not according to msnbc though )
CBS........ Battleground Poll Tracks Email Scandal Fallout
FOX ....... FBI Fallout ..... 3/10 "less likely' to back Clinton

I am really surprised how much press this is getting and MSNBC still cannot bring themselves to say the biggest story of the week in their header.
edit on 30-10-2016 by schmae because: oops spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
Looking for the latest updates, I just hit all of the big national news outlets and the headlines are pretty funny in their differences. I won't link them all but hear are the headlines of the main story on each.

CNN....... Full Email Access Sought
MSNBC ... Clinton Leads Trump in Battleground NC
ABC....... Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll ( not according to msnbc though )
CBS........ Battleground Poll Tracks Email Scandal Fallout
FOX ....... FBI Fallout ..... 3/10 "less likely' to back Clinton

I am really surprised how much press this is getting and MSNBC still cannot bring themselves to say the biggest story of the week in their header.

Aside from Foxnews the remainder of the msm are busy pushing the lie about Clinton leading in the polls. They are trying to bury this story.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Speaking of Mr. Weiner, FOX news is reporting that Mr. Weiner is cooperating with the FBI and that he gave the laptop willingly. No warrant needed to read the contents of the laptop.
edit on 30-10-2016 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Typo

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

So long as people are held accountable im fine with it. As for Comey he made his bed and while his actions now should of happened back in June, better late than never.

Regardless I dont think he will remain on as FBI director regardless of who wins.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hope that when Trump wins, he launches a full investigation of the DOJ and fires a bunch of people.
And then hire special prosecutors and investigators to fully investigate the Clintons, email server, Bill Clinton Inc, and the Clinton Foundation.
We need that whole mess flushed out of existence.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I hope that when Trump wins, he launches a full investigation of the DOJ and fires a bunch of people.
And then hire special prosecutors and investigators to fully investigate the Clintons, email server, Bill Clinton Inc, and the Clinton Foundation.

So long as it is a legitimate investigation and not political retribution.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Agreed, but I also hope this doesn't become a partisan witch hunt, because there are some upstanding people in the Democratic party that I respect, just as I respect some Republican members.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: Xcathdra

So are you trying to say you're a Hillary Supporter?

LOLOLOL not even close.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So long as it is a legitimate investigation and not political retribution.

We already know there is plenty of strong evidence for a legitimate investigation.
They have had people covering for them for decades, because the corruption is deep and includes powerful people.
Only someone like Trump can clean that mess up.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATwww.youtube.com...
great thread posting this link here 4 those who have been missing all the good stuff
clinton is totally finished

edit on 30-10-2016 by iateyourcookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Comey is not the only problem. McCabe is the filter before it gets to Comey, and there are other Team Bush/Clinton folks in the FBI.

I do not expect the current Congress to do anything to investigate Clinton in a substantial way before the New Year. I certainly do not expect them to enact legislation that would go to the President. The Congress has certain investigatory powers that can be convoked that do not go to the Executive Branch for veto or signing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Were Trump to be elected he would need to go through and fire almost everyone in the Executive Branch's jurisdiction. Also, he would need to shutter most every agency and then rebuild so as to eliminate all of the partisans in the bureaucracies.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd just like to say to the OP thank you for posting this critical info and more importantly, "Happy Birthday"!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Were Trump to be elected he would need to go through and fire almost everyone in the Executive Branch's jurisdiction. Also, he would need to shutter most every agency and then rebuild so as to eliminate all of the partisans in the bureaucracies.

If anybody can do it, Trump can. He won't fail the American People. It's personal to him now.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Open mouth, insert both feet...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It appears that Comey reopening the case is most likely an effort by Comey to squash any releases of new evidence until after the election.

Rumors say Comey has a pile of resignation letters he is dealing with, along with some people giving him the old cold shoulder treatment since July 5th. Morale in the FBI is sinking faster everyday. I still have quite a few associates who I regularly talk too that still work for the FBI and none of them are pleased with what has been going on.

I do not trust Comey as far as I could toss him.

This re-opening is a red herring by Comey. Most likely to try and squash an upcoming move. What that move was, remains a mystery.

My 2 cents

edit on R422016-10-30T14:42:33-05:00k4210Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
New information just announced...FBI in NY knew about these emails weeks ago, right after the Weiner devices were seized, and reported it to FBI. So FBI knew about these emails and waited to release it.

Comey stated he only became aware of the emails on Thursday
CNN breaking news report
edit on 30-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Is the cat out of the bag?

Another FBI big league throwing DOJ and Comey under...
along with spilling the beans on the Clinton's.

Our country will never be the same, only question now
is if we can root it out and recover.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
New information just announced...FBI in NY knew about these emails weeks ago, right after the Weiner devices were seized and reported it to FBI. So people know what's in these emails and waited to release it.

Comey stated he only became aware of the emails on Thursday
CNN breaking news report

If I had to guess they sat on it for fear of it being covered up. Judging by the reports about Obama and Lynch being pissed it was released there might be some truth behind that concern. Doing it now kind of negates the issue of it being covered up. Even if the DOJ does nothing with the latest info it will impact the voters, as we are seeing.

If you cant get the DOJ to do their job then make sure she is never elected.

Sadly, I am ok with that strategy.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join