It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They are slowly letting out the rope for the Clinton's. The FBI will not be tarnished for a group like the Clinton's, they have been given a second chance not to look like a bunch of collusive criminals, and they can redeem themselves.

Will they follow through? Time will tell

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe Anthony Weiner suspects espionage.

When you read about him, you quickly find out he is very much critical of Saudi Arabia and was very very critical of Obama's proposal to sell over $60 billion in arms to Saudi Arabia.

It has always seemed extremely odd that Huma married him considering her ties with Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood. Their marriage seems fake....on Huma's part anyway. She flits around with Hillary all over the world and leaves her kid with Anthony or whoever and it seems like she doesn't care about motherhood or wifehood.

Huma is very very strange to me. I would not trust her with anything, and yet she and Hillary are inseparable. Hillary, however, has also received lots of money from the Saudis. Something with the Clintons and Huma and Saudi Arabia is very fishy indeed.

From wikipedia about Weiner's foreign policy opinion re the Saudis:

Foreign policy
Weiner voted for the authorization to use force against Iraq in 2002.[35] In May 2006, Weiner attempted to bar entry by the Palestinian delegation to the United Nations. Weiner added that the delegation "should start packing their little Palestinian terrorist bags", and went on to claim that Human Rights Watch, The New York Times, and Amnesty International are all biased against Israel.[36]

On July 29, 2007, Weiner and Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) objected to a $20-billion arms deal that the Bush Administration had negotiated with Saudi Arabia because they didn't want to provide "sophisticated weapons to a country that they believe has not done enough to stop terrorism", noting that 15 of the 19 hijackers of September 11, 2001, were Saudis. Weiner made the announcement outside of the Saudi Arabian consulate in Washington, stating that "We need to send a crystal clear message to the Saudi Arabian government that their tacit approval of terrorism can't go unpunished." Weiner and Nadler intended to use a provision of the Arms Export Control Act to review the deal and pass a Joint Resolution of Disapproval.[37]

Weiner and several other members of Congress later criticized the Obama administration proposal to sell over $60 billion in arms to Saudi Arabia. He said: "Saudi Arabia is not deserving of our aid, and by arming them with advanced American weaponry we are sending the wrong message", and described Saudi Arabia as having a "history of financing terrorism" and teaching "hatred of Christians and Jews" to its schoolchildren.[38]

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How are they changing their votes?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It looks like Trump may have been right again. He said these emails would contain some of the 33,000 deleted emails.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

They are slowly letting out the rope for the Clinton's. The FBI will not be tarnished for a group like the Clinton's, they have been given a second chance not to look like a bunch of collusive criminals, and they can redeem themselves.

So, the takeaway from your comment ... if the FBI does what you (and others) want vis-a-vis Clinton, they're golden again, and if the FBI doesn't do what you (and others) want, they're corrupt and bought and paid for.

You know ... I never cease to be amazed that that kind of cognitive/potential cognitive dissonance.

Trump's doing the same thing ... a week ago, the whole FBI was corrupted, now, they're golden.

I can't with this.

You guys win.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did some reading of the Huma Abedin deposition this morning.. I took some notes and am just posting it FYI...

You can find the PDF transcript here:

www.judicialwatch.org...

-PG 29 - Discussion of Yahoo email use

-PG39 - HRC did not have a senate.gov email account when she was Senator..

-PG95-104 - Jun 9or 10, 2011 segment on attack on Clinton private server

-PG104-135 - Discussing FOIA

-PG148-152 - Discussing State Dept server in HRC home

-PG162-165 - Discussion of HRC's [email protected] account

-PG205-213 - Discussion of Huma's device and document hand over to her Atty's for FOIA requests.

-PG213-215 - Discussion of Platte River Networks, DATTO & Clinton Executive Service Corporation

All of the exhibits discussed in this transcript are available at the end of the pdf...

There's much more info.. so I probably missed a lot, but wanted to share what I noticed for others to ponder

edit on Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:11:33 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good point.

Also, there is precedent:

Whispers of "payback" are being directed at Hillary Clinton after she decried as "unprecedented" the surprise FBI revival of its probe of her email scandal.

That's because 24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting Clinton to claim he was running against a "culture of corruption."

Many Republicans claimed that the indictment made by special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh against former Reagan-era Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger the weekend before the 1992 election cost Bush a second term.

Flashback: Bill Clinton cheered 11th hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

MotherMayEye just authored a thread on this:

Let’s revisit the genesis of the Anthony Weiner investigation - Things may not be what they seem.

a reply to: JacKatMtn

Here is my thread regarding this deposition:

Judicial Watch Releases Former Clinton Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin Deposition Testimony

Amazing how all of this 'ancient history,' has applicability today, eh?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The "tell" on Hillarys part is that she is asking Comey to show her the evidence. If she didn't fear dirt on herself she would have said there was no evidence to show any guilt and that the American people hshave nothing to worry about. But, she didn't. She fears something that could derail her election so she is asking what they found.

Think of it this way. If someone accused you of murder and you knew you were guilty and if you were charged, you'd respond by show me the evidence. If you were innocent you'd say no way I'm guilty nor have I ever killed anyone.

The "tell" is asking about what they caught her at. She already knows she's guilty of many things that could derail her Presidency.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Did some reading of the Huma Abedin deposition this morning.. I took some notes and am just posting it FYI...

You can find the PDF transcript here:

www.judicialwatch.org...

All of the exhibits discussed in this transcript are available at the end of the pdf...

There's much more info.. so I probably missed a lot, but wanted to share what I noticed for others to ponder

You should consider a separate thread for this deposition alone, so ATS member's can disseminate, and discuss the information.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I should have known you already dissected that pdf...

I wish I would have found your thread earlier, it would have saved me a couple of hours this morning...

What also stuck out in her deposition, is her saying that she NEVER DELETED ANY EMAIL..... the only ones maybe were the BB device deleting the oldest when her in box was full...

That means that they just may have a large number of the bleached emails, courtesy of Carlos Danger...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Its the same ploy they used at the start of the server scandal, There was a leaked email in one of the first batches discussing how to handle the server scandal and they discussed the same type of talking point, IE, That they were all for the release of all the emails. when in reality they were not....

I would have no chance of finding that email now but im sure others here have seen it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Paul Combetta is also hidden within that thread, though not specifically mentioned. From that thread:

"

Why in the hell would they charge $19283.10 for "PR for Clinton email inquiries," and $25733.50 for "Legal activity re: Hillary Clinton..."

related:

Despite Boian’s statement that Platte River set up a 30-day revolving retention policy for Clinton’s emails, Johnson’s letter noted that Platte River employees were directed to reduce the amount of email data being stored with each backup. Late this summer, Johnson wrote, a Platte River employee took note of this change and inquired whether the company could search its archives for an email from Clinton Executive Service Corp. directing such a reduction in October or November 2014 and then again around February, advising Platte River to save only emails sent during the most recent 30 days.

Those reductions would have occurred after the State Department requested that Clinton turn over her emails.

“If we have it in writing that they told us to cut the backups,” the employee wrote, “and that we can go public with our statement saying we have had backups since day one, then we were told to trim to 30 days, it would make us look a WHOLE LOT better,” according to the email cited by Johnson.

The above bolded and underlined statement is another way of saying that they were instructed to delete data (emails) from the back up.

McClatchy"

Well, it has not also since be revealed, that Combetta asked on reddit how to modify an existing email archive on the very next day the subpoena was issued.

How many tangled lines are tied together in all of this?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Considering that Weiner is Jewish and always comes out against the Palestinians, it is a very weird marriage to make. It's like marrying your frenemy.

Anthony Weiner ... secret Israeli agent?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think Huma was also talking about how convenient it was to use the Clintonemail.com because it could be opened in a browser...

I wonder if that means that she could have had the option to archive her inbox to whatever device she used to send /rec emails from that domain?

no clue.. just wondering...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Realtruth

So, the takeaway from your comment ... if the FBI does what you (and others) want vis-a-vis Clinton, they're golden again, and if the FBI doesn't do what you (and others) want, they're corrupt and bought and paid for.

You know ... I never cease to be amazed that that kind of cognitive/potential cognitive dissonance.

Trump's doing the same thing ... a week ago, the whole FBI was corrupted, now, they're golden.

I can't with this.

You guys win.

Don't let the energy of the political collective drain you.
If the people of the American democracy choose to send their energy to a leader of the communist Russia... Then maybe that's the kind of country leader they want, a Eagle who ask the Bear for help with nest building.
And no 1 is not disrespecting Russia because your all human souls to1, but I don't think Vlad would ask Americans to help manage or run his country? As he is a politician and knows that is kind of showing weakness and distrust for his own country to ask global competition for help to hack his own country?
Yet?
To clarify any assumptions - She is political groomed he is business entertainment groomed, so its clear many are mesmerized by his entertainment persona.
I think he is a good entertainer but feel she is more qualified to handle things from things observed they both said and do.
Few years ago WATCHED WMDWMDWMD fuel something. Many people were gung-ho to lets get them and didn't REALIZE THE WERE ABOUT TO SEND THEIR YOUNG ADULT TEENS OVERSEES to find those wmd?
Yet

No wmd found and many families PAID a sacrifice EVEN TILL TODAY.
And now some mention bombing oil fields and sneak attacks w/ realizing by saying you would sneak attack basically did the same thing as far as alert them of your interest...
So. ATS member Ophiuchus 13 shares within this political collective to try and pull your eyes open to what you all so gung-ho may be about to pay for.

Be well...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's going to be huge if they find emails in this trove that were deleted during the purge of the server when the investigation began and are incriminating to Clinton.
Not only would the incriminating information be useful in prosecuting, but it would prove that she purposely deleted evidence to cover for crimes.
edit on 10/30/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It's going to be huge if they find emails in this trove that were deleted during the purge of the server when the investigation began and are incriminating to Clinton.
Not only would the incriminating information be useful in prosecuting, but it would prove that she purposely deleted evidence to cover for crimes.

So in the history of politics she the only one with potential emails that could be issue causing. Out of all the politicians the finger pointed at a female and this what is supported. Because 1 is sure more significant emails have been transferred through the interweb matrix by others.
Yet we pick on a woman who knows the ins and outs of this country better then.

The debate continues...
Psychoanalyze cyber collectives

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Shes corrupt, oh wait....shes a woman.....lets leave her alone. Your logic is lacking. She is running for president.
edit on 30-10-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reading global interest scanning ATS political threads-
Acknowledging C.A.A.A.I & A.A.A.I

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join