It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am thinking the whole warrant hold up deal is spin.... part of the massive CYA effort...

Thinking about how nasty all of the establishment is in regards to blackmail material to keep them all "inline"...

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't dirt on a lot of folks who make their living off the taxpayer dime inside the beltway..

There I go again... but wouldn't it be nice ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Is so much dirt in our politics JackatMtn that the Hillary e mail scandal is just the tip of the iceberg, if all the real truth about the corruption in Washington ever comes our it will cause a domino effect that will implode our entire government, no wonder those involved wants to keep everything far and away from the public.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If that is what it takes to clean the mess up and get our government back then I am all for it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I am thinking the whole warrant hold up deal is spin.... part of the massive CYA effort...

Thinking about how nasty all of the establishment is in regards to blackmail material to keep them all "inline"...

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't dirt on a lot of folks who make their living off the taxpayer dime inside the beltway..

There I go again... but wouldn't it be nice ?

Is it possible the insiders really in power are going to be forced to bow to Trump? They may have no choice if they want to hold all the corruption in. At this stage I think it is more likely to burn down if Hillary is elected.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The point people are missing is even though these emails were probably to/from Huma, they were probably sent through the personal email server. There is high likelihood the emails discovered, or some portion of them, were not handed over to the FBI during the investigation, which means they may have been intentionally hidden.

For all we know, wiener was snooping on Huma and had an email client configured to catch email for her account. We know Huma did a lot of "errands" for Hilary, so who knows that they contain.

ABC has had Hilary up huge for weeks and suddenly they have her and trump tied.

www.langerresearch.com...

What if? Huma has evidence of her espionage for Saudi Arabia? Obviously she is a Saudi agent.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Don't we all, Xcathdra, don't we all, but see the people involved have accumulated too much power over each other, that is why with all the scandals coming out you see that nobody in government is doing anything but stir the pot here and there as a gesture and see what happen, in our nation People have very short memories and the media is all behind the corruption and they just give the masses some other topic to get busy with and forget about the political trash.

We have been manipulated at every turn so we don't learn the truth ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Bingo! That is what I have been thinking, too. The Clintons, Huma, Saudi Arabia, and their crony shell companies, and possibly other high officials in this administration have screwed the American People. Espionage? Treason?

I can't shake the fact that Barack Obama failed for four years to appoint a permanent IG to oversee Hillary's State Dept. That bothers me immensely and makes the red flags pop up all over the place. During this time $6 billion dollars went unaccounted for!

$1.7 billion dollars handed over to Iran in CASH money, and when our congress requests answers as to the who, the what, the how, the where, the when, we get crickets....refusal to answer....a "pleading of the fifth" by Loretta Lynch.

#draintheswamp.......now!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bingo! That is what I have been thinking, too. The Clintons, Huma, Saudi Arabia, and their crony shell companies, and possibly other high officials in this administration have screwed the American People. Espionage? Treason?

We may also be able to add 'Insider Trading'...Uranium One.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Podesta looks very nervous in this spin session with Jake Tapper...

At least Jake pushed him on the topic....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I can't shake the fact that Barack Obama failed for four years to appoint a permanent IG to oversee Hillary's State Dept. That bothers me immensely and makes the red flags pop up all over the place. During this time $6 billion dollars went unaccounted for!

$1.7 billion dollars handed over to Iran in CASH money, and when our congress requests answers as to the who, the what, the how, the where, the when, we get crickets....refusal to answer....a "pleading of the fifth" by Loretta Lynch.

#draintheswamp.......now!

There was an interim IG in State. Do you think a "full appointment" would make that much difference?

(I'm not picking, I'm thinking through your logic.)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Podesta looks very nervous in this spin session with Jake Tapper...

At least Jake pushed him on the topic....

I happened to see this while having lunch today. It seems I just can't escape, LOL.

That was the first time I'd seen Podesta ... what a worm! What a terrible choice for campaign director (or whatever his title is.)

I noted the CNN guy going after him. I couldn't help thinking about all the "Clinton News Network" crap while watching it.

He actually went after Trump's manager too.

Seems to be a bit of a hark back to old school "journalism" at points.

Still corporate though; still bought and paid for.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
News surfacing Clinton camp is circulating a letter
asking Ex Prosecutors to sign a letter criticizing Comey.

Desperation sinking in....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
News surfacing Clinton camp is circulating a letter
asking Ex Prosecutors to sign a letter criticizing Comey.

Desperation sinking in....

They must know this is extremely bad "optics" as they like to call it.

Panic mode is a def con 3......

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've read this afternoon that Mr. Wiener has given permission to the FBI to access these emails negating the need for a search warrant.

That doesn't alter any of the complex theories working here?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Monday is going to be a $htstorm in Washington!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

They must know this is extremely bad "optics" as they like to call it.

Panic mode is a def con 3......

Very bad optics. And then add their bad judgement to
attack the FBI which was even worse optics, and frankly
a really bad move... which is imploding on them now.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've read this afternoon that Mr. Wiener has given permission to the FBI to access these emails negating the need for a search warrant.

I see you've been briefed and got your talking points for the day.

BTW, We have all worked out that theory is false and the DOJ is blocking,

Do not reply to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Most theories are based around him giving up access for a plea deal, so no, doesn't change much.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

I see you've been briefed and got your talking points for the day.

BTW, We have all worked out that theory is false and the DOJ is blocking,

Do not reply to me.

This garbage about my being on the CTR payroll is BS of the highest order.

Don't waste the group's time in making such ridiculous, empty, off-topic, personal, against T&C observations.

Many of these folks know me, and know my political positions.

It's boring and tedious and scrolls the screen.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What, I never said CTR? Why the hell would you mention that???

Now im intrigued...

edit on 30-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join