It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Knowing a bit how those on Team Clinton/Team Bush operate, it looks like they intend to set up Anthony Weiner in order to try to save the hide of Huma Abedin, Saudi Arabia's greatest asset in the USA.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
PS, Remember when Iran-Contra was re-opened at the 11th Hour?

This idea that investigations have never been re-opened is hardly unprecedented.

That's because 24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting Clinton to claim he was running against a "culture of corruption."

This is hardly a comparison, since the Clinton's scandal is backed by 1000's of email, and possibly more suppressed info the FBI has currently.

If the Iran-Contra scandal would have had wikileaks and hackers involved the outcome would have been much different.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Something is going to break tomorrow or Tuesday.

I am still leaning toward this being a Comey/Lynch ploy to get the heat off Lynch this week for the obstruction of justice she displayed when she refused to answer the questions about the Cash$$ To Iran fiasco she and Obama set up. That would have been the #1 story till Comey sent his letter to Congress. No one is discussing Cash$$ To Iran now. It is practically dead in the water news.

If Comey announces tomorrow that there is nothing new found in the emails found on the Abedin-Weiner devices, I will be 100% sure I was right.

However, the other possibility is Lynch is obstructing justice and Comey has knowledge that needs to be made public now and is willing to expose the DOJ for what they are.

I'm waiting for Mon. or Tues. This is going to come to a head quickly, I think.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I gotta agree with you on that. Things are changing on a daily basis. Just a few days ago Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell and now look. I've never seen anything like this. It's like watching a bad soap opera one minute a character is dead the next minute no they didn't actually die and survived. It would be funny if it actually wasn't so important for the future of this country. Alot can happen in 9 days in this election!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes, but the point is that the claim is being made that no one has ever, never ever re-opened or opened an investigation like this so close to the election such that it could affect the outcome.

The point here is not to compare the two, but to simply say that this has happened and it potentially has affected the outcome in the past.

So this is not unprecedented.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It is likely that such a warrant was not needed if the information came from a NYPD investigation that had been presented to an impaneled Grand Jury.

Also, there are plenty of provisions in the post 9/11 legal codes in the States that allow for all sorts of violations of US Constitutional rights of citizens. If an US court can rule that the IRS does not need a warrant ... and it did ... all bets are off in the USA until "the swamp is drained".
edit on 30/10/2016 by Kapriti because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

My current theory is this 'Life Insurance' folder was hers. Wiener either had it because they shared the device, or because she put it there for safe keeping, or her husband knew about it and decided to make a copy for himself.

Given the reported number of files, I think it far less likely Wiener assembled the materials himself.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Realtruth

Yes, but the point is that the claim is being made that no one has ever, never ever re-opened or opened an investigation like this so close to the election such that it could affect the outcome.

The point here is not to compare the two, but to simply say that this has happened and it potentially has affected the outcome in the past.

So this is not unprecedented.

They will not reopen it before the election, but the mere fact it is proposed with a high likely-hood has absolutely destroyed Hillary chance's of winning.

And the fact that the MSM is having a field day with it, so close to the elections.

I'll wager the DNC wished they had picked Bernie Sander's about now.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, if they wanted to distract from Lynch and Iran, this is a current admin deal. They would have used something else that would not have a negative impact on the election like this.

What happens in the current admin has less bearing on the campaign. All Hillary has to do is distance herself from the current admin. And it's not like she's been running hard and heavy on being Obama's best bud or anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
a reply to: UKTruth

I listened to the video you posted with Mr. Podesta. I cannot see how Ms. Abedin could not know what is on those computers. These computers were her and her husband's computers. Thus, unless Mr. Weiner put the files on the computer without his wife's knowledge; Ms. Abedin should know what files are on those computers.

If Ms. Abedin does not know what is on those computers, then this is an even bigger breach of security.

She knows well. As usual the Clinton campaign is throwing out a bunch of deflections and counter accusations instead of just being honest. It seems they are incapable of honesty. Why not just say:

"Yes, Huma did not give up this device to the FBI. It was a mistake on her part and contradicts her statement to the FBI. As such, she has left the campaign and will be fully cooperating with the FBI and has given permission for all the emails to be reviewed without a warrant".

They are being well and truly shown up to be the secretive, untrustworthy, liars that they are. How could anyone want people like Mook and Podesta anywhere near the seat of power, never mind Abedin and Hillary. The whole bunch are an unsavoury group to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If that were to happen, and I agree that it may happen as you outlined, then the USA will be in for an internal rebellion in any number of federal departments and agencies that will be unlike anything ever seen in USA history.

I do not think that this revelation from Comey is the worst thing coming for Clinton & Co. before the 8th of November.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: feldercarb

My current theory is this 'Life Insurance' folder was hers. Wiener either had it because they shared the device, or because she put it there for safe keeping, or her husband knew about it and decided to make a copy for himself.

Given the reported number of files, I think it far less likely Wiener assembled the materials himself.

Maybe Weiner feared for his life. He knows how the Clintons operate. So, perhaps he thought if he is found dead under suspicious circumstances, investigators would look in his computer and find his "Life Insurance" file, and when they open it.....wow!....there would be no doubt he was murdered. Life Insurance indeed!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ultimate irony ... Weiner has been betraying them to Assange ever since things went south between him and Huma? And then we could all learn about Deep Throat and Dickileaks!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ultimate irony ... Weiner has been betraying them to Assange ever since things went south between him and Huma? And then we could all learn about Deep Throat and Dickileaks!

Exactly!

When everyone was pointing at the Russian's and saying "It's them, It's them", the real leaks were coming from the DNC themselves.

Russian's indeed. smh

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

If this is the case, could that then mean that Comey insisting on a warrant is another ploy to help "run out the clock" on all of this while looking like he is trying to move it forward?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

This action is not unprecedented. I refer you to the 1992 election. www.washingtonexaminer.com...

first strike was the hanging chads, now for the death blow.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Justice Department and the FBI are in discussions with lawyers for Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to secure approval that would allow the FBI to conduct a full search of her newly discovered emails, sources familiar with the discussions told CNN. Authorities have not yet sought a search warrant for the emails, law enforcement sources told CNN. Government lawyers hope to secure a search warrant to permit investigators to review thousands of emails on a computer Abedin shared with her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner, officials said. The new search warrant is needed because the existing authorization, covered by a subpoena, related only to the ongoing investigation of Weiner, who is accused of having sexually explicit communications with an underage girl.

Investigators believe it's likely the newly recovered trove will include emails that were deleted from the Clinton server before the FBI took possession of it as part of that earlier investigation.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Interesting - so why would Hillary Clinton have lawyers still discussing the search warrant, whilst at the same time having her campaign team as well as herself put pressure on Comey to release all the information?

Public face, private face again.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They will claim weiner stole the information and it was nothing to do with Huma or hillary, However that will not cover them as to what the content of the emails are.

Another thing nobody has mentioned, Is everyone sure that weiner wasnt honey trapped with the d*ck pics? Remember he would of known a LOT of what Huma and clinton have been up to. And who is the supposed girl?

It's just a thought....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As they say a week is a long time in politics...

The polls aren't always accurate, like brexit, Trump could actually win because Hillary is so, to use her term, deplorable.

I have a theory. There is the Trump factor, where people don't say they will vote for trump so the polls may not be accurate.

We'll see how it plays out but hard to predict for sure.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join