It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: imwilliam

No, it's not "picking at nits," indeed, because the material on the server DIDN'T only involve Clinton!!!

I'm so glad to see there are still ATSers who can read and have interest in discussing the facts of a given matter.

Restores a tiny molecule of faith in humanity, LOL.

If I understand the logic behind Comey's initial decision that there was no "intent" to distribute confidential information outside of a framework of those with appropriate credentials, then the content of these emails becomes VERY relevant if it is shown for example, that Huma Abedin shared information, directly or inadvertently, with her husband.

THAT is criminal intent.

Just to nit pick

Intent could not be proven. He did not say there was no intent.
As for Huma - if she did share confidential information with an unauthorised person then she will likely go to jail. That is going to hurt Hillary too. It will not play well to her judgement on the people she surrounds herself with.

Gross negligence doesn't need intent.

That whole "intent" is BS.

Sure ...

It's just, you know, a vital aspect not only of the wording of the releavant law but of a century of jurisprudence.

I'm sure "you're" right though.

never mind, it was answered.

edit on 10 30 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: UKTruth

i can guarantee you if there are emails to and from Abedin there are emails from Clinton on that computer.....why? because these are the idiots that were using gmail and even Obama was emailing Clinton on a non state dpt domain.

I'm not sure what those domains would have to do with it, but y'all do realize Huma had an email address on the domain Hillary was using for her private server right? (I expect she was not the only staffer with a Hillary email account). No sure what if any significance that has, but I wonder why no one ever mentions that. (If I've missed such a discussion, I apologize, been away a long time).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What if it was Huma, Clinton's top advisor, who recommended Hilary get this server? What if Hilary was played here? What if Huma is being set up to take the fall?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is the way it goes:

You have a woman running for president whose husband has a tough time keeping his pecker in his pants.

Her #1 Aide and confidant, Huma, also has a husband who can not keep his pecker in his pants.

There appears to be a trend with lose male parts very close to the top of the Clinton campaign.

Huma may very well not have a clue as to how all her emails got on that laptop, as she recently stated.

Anthony Weiner may know exactly how those emails got on that laptop and he probably knows a lot of other little things that the FBI may be interested in Huma about. He is facing serious jail time on other charges.....if I was him I would sing like a bird. Nothing to lose.

You can't make this stuff up.......... it just gets better every day.

Must buy more popcorn.

PS: DO NOT trust Comey.

edit on R132016-10-30T10:13:30-05:00k1310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R142016-10-30T10:14:19-05:00k1410Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152016-10-30T10:15:59-05:00k1510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One other important factor relating to this new source of emails.

There is a second ongoing FBI investigation into The Clinton Foundation, so in effect two investigative teams will be pouring over the detail (once they get the warrant) PLUS the team investigating Weiner.

Unpicking all of this and cataloguing it as evidence may take a lot of time.

On Clinton's (and others) calls to release all the info, I am wondering why Clinton or Abedin don't release everything they have? Just because a device was taken away, it does not mean Abedin would have lost access to the archive of emails. Why not publicise them all if they are so keen to let everyone see them?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

he probably knows a lot of other little things that the FBI may be interested in Huma about.

Like what?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I didn't know there was an FBI Investigation of the Clinton Foundation going on! It must be a sham, because we're learning more from WikiLeaked documents than we are from the FBI.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

he probably knows a lot of other little things that the FBI may be interested in Huma about.

Like what?

Why don't you ask him, he was her husband for years,,,, you ever heard of pillow talk? They actually discuss that with you during your clearance inbriefing.

Huma says she doesn't know how her email got on that laptop,... that leaves Sausage Boy as the only suspect if Huma is telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Like what?

A speculative example; he might know more about her family ties to the The Muslim World League through WAMY.

This was from the 9/11 report:

According to the FBI. Abdullah Bin Ladin has a number of connections to terrorist organizations. He is the President and Director of the World Arab Muslim Youth Association (WAMY) and the Institute of Islamic and Arabic Science in America. Both organizations are local branches of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. According to the FBI, there is reason to believe that WAMY is “closely associated with the funding and financing of international terrorist activities and in the past has provided logistical support to individuals wishing to to fight in the Afghan War.” In 1998, the CIA published a paper characterizing WAMY as a NGO that provides funding. logistical support and training with possible connections to the Arab Afghans network, Hamas, Algerian extremists and Philippine militants.

edit on 30/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe some of Clinton's dirty secrets. Huma may have told him all sorts of crap, they are / were married.

BTW i love that avatar. INTJ!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's what I said yesterday. If Hillary were serious, she'd contact DOJ Loretta Lynch and ask her to issue that subpoena the FBI Needs.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Like what?

Why don't you ask him, he was her husband for years,,,, you ever heard of pillow talk? They actually discuss that with you during your clearance inbriefing.

Huma says she doesn't know how her email got on that laptop,... that leaves Sausage Boy as the only suspect if Huma is telling the truth.

We Do NOT want the e-mails to be Weiner-connected. That would let HUMA and definitely HILLARY off the hook.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I was just wondering if you had an example in which your opinion was formed, or if you were just spitballing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Like what?

We Do NOT want the e-mails to be Weiner-connected. That would let HUMA and definitely HILLARY off the hook.

NO.. what we want is the truth........ if Weiner did it for blackmail purposes, so be it. I want to know the truth.

But remember, even if Weiner did it all by his little lonesome, any emails he captured that have not been previously seen are fair game... especially if they contain classified information.
edit on R252016-10-30T10:25:03-05:00k2510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322016-10-30T10:32:29-05:00k3210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

That's reasonable.

link   

Like what?

Not necessarily. If they are classified emails between Huma and Clinton on private or unsecured email accounts, just because he saved them doesn't take away from what they are.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Like what?

Not necessarily. If they are classified emails between Huma and Clinton on private or unsecured email accounts, just because he saved them doesn't take away from what they are.

OK.. then what is the next thing we'll hear from the FBI. That this investigation is being blocked by the DOJ? The DOJ is the FBI's boss.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Absolutely.......even if Huma or Hillary had nothing to do with Weiner keeping the emails, that still does not change the content of the emails themselves. Especially if they contain classified info.

edit on R342016-10-30T10:34:04-05:00k3410Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I was just wondering if you had an example in which your opinion was formed, or if you were just spitballing.

That is so typical of your posts.

You are going to ask me for evidence when you already know damn well the FBI is trying to get a warrant so they can look at it.

Nice try though.

Edit: People with clearances are known to discuss work matters with their spouses.... this is known and addressed in security briefings.

So yes, the evidence that Weiner has knowledge that the FBI may be interested in is vested solely by the fact that he was married to Huma.
edit on R392016-10-30T10:39:19-05:00k3910Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe they are just hedging their bets because of backlash against the FBI / Comey. So now we are all distracted by this "reopening of the investigations". If trump wins then Obama will pardon Hillary. If Hillary wins then the investigation will find no wrongdoing.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join