It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe they will send the server to The Land of a Misfit Toys....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe they are just hedging their bets because of backlash against the FBI / Comey. So now we are all distracted by this "reopening of the investigations". If trump wins then Obama will pardon Hillary. If Hillary wins then the investigation will find no wrongdoing.

Obama will not pardon Hillary after all of this information has come out, his legacy is still somewhat intact. Obama would go down in history as the president who gave the largest criminal ring in US history a free pass, and he's not going to do it.

Hillary will not win now, Period.

The popular and electoral vote will go to Donald Trump.

Hillary and the Clinton's are now the poster children for not what to do in Politics.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Maybe they are just hedging their bets because of backlash against the FBI / Comey. So now we are all distracted by this "reopening of the investigations". If trump wins then Obama will pardon Hillary. If Hillary wins then the investigation will find no wrongdoing.

Obama will not pardon Hillary after all of this information has come out, his legacy is still somewhat intact. Obama would go down in history as the president who gave the largest criminal ring in US history a free pass, and he's not going to do it.

Hillary and the Clinton's are now the poster children for not what to do in Politics.

I don't buy this on a number of levels.

One, Obama's legacy is already tainted.
Two, the election is a certainty for Clinton. A lot of the news we are seeing now is going to damage her Presidency, not her election.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I sincerely hope you are right. We will see in 9 days.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Two, the election is a certainty for Clinton. A lot of the news we are seeing now is going to damage her Presidency, not her election.

I'm a fan of neither candidate, but there were lots of people on the cust of voting for Hillary, and the Electoral college is the one who actually votes our US president in, and they will not divide a nation with a would be criminal in office.

There's one thing to have the first woman president, with a warm a fuzzy feeling for everyone, but there's a whole other side that deals with something called the US economy, that is slowly pulling itself out of a major recession; and the states electoral college will not screw that up.

Trump is the safer of the choices for the economy and the market, so Trump it is. Always follow the money trail.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is a long long time between the results of the election and Inauguration Day.

A LOT can happen in those few months.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm a fan of neither candidate, but there were lots of people on the cust of voting for Hillary, and the Electoral college is the one who actually votes our US president in, and they will not divide a nation with a would be criminal in office.

There's one thing to have the first woman president, with a warm a fuzzy feeling for everyone, but there's a whole other side that deals with something called the US economy, that is slowly pulling itself out of a major recession; and the states electoral college will not screw that up.

Trump is the safer of the choices for the economy and the market, so Trump it is. Always follow the money trail.

Sorry, I don't buy that. Hope you are right, but unless the polls really are rigged, this election was done some time ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't buy that. Hope you are right, but unless the polls really are rigged, this election was done some time ago.

Don't trust the polls. They are skewed just like they were for Brexit.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
There is a long long time between the results of the election and Inauguration Day.

A LOT can happen in those few months.

Hillary will not get in, the large corporation have been outed for paying the Clinton's off.

The fall guys will not be the large corporations, but rather the Clinton's, that is how the financial markets work.

The Clinton's will be the new poster children/Fall-guy's for treasonous acts against the USA, mark my words. Large corporate USA never takes the fall, when there are clown's like Hillary and Bill around.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

This action is not unprecedented. I refer you to the 1992 election.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Polls don't always tell the real tale. If they did, we'd still have Eric Cantor in the House, for example.

And right now, they are tightening up big time with Hillary only a few points ahead instead of double digit.

She may win, but she is hardly "killing it" in the pop. vote like they want you to believe.
edit on 30-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just listen and wacth Podesta trying to answer questions on Abedin. he is all over the place and the campaign is lcearly in turmoil.

Here is Chris Wallace's full interview with Robbie Mook... squirm, squirm...

edit on 30/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic
a reply to: AceWombat04

This action is not unprecedented. I refer you to the 1992 election.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Very good post. Thank you.

This is the video you linked - which followed a special prosecutor releasing info a week before the 1992 election.

This shows the language about releasing information on investigations prior to an election being somehow unusual is just a lie.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
PS, Remember when Iran-Contra was re-opened at the 11th Hour?

This idea that investigations have never been re-opened is hardly unprecedented.

That's because 24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting Clinton to claim he was running against a "culture of corruption."

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oops, beat me to it, twice over I see!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My favorite part is how HRC 'learned' from her mistake, as if we are discussing a 12 year old child and not a former First Lady of the WH, a former Senator of the Armed Services Committee, a former Secratary of State, and the Democratic Presidential Nominee.

Or perhaps a more sinister read of what she 'learned' are the myriad of ways she could have hidden her potential criminality. Guess she thinks she can get that one right moving forward.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It occurs to me seeing that .. karma's a b**** ain't she?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It is a great personal delight to see Podesta flailing and failing. The Clintonistas will be thrilled with his performance, but the rest of us could see (if we care to do so) the desperation in the man's face, words, eyes, phrasing, pitch of the voice... utter desperation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok, a couple of notions.

If the DoJ continues to stonewall on the issuance of a warrant, what other options do the FBI have?

Considering that Hillary may still be elected and yet declared ineligible to hold the office due to the as yet to be determined content of the "emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation (of former Secretay Clinton's use of a private email server)," then that would mean Tim Kaine would then be elevated to the office of president being the vice president elect, what would that mean for his presidency?

As Rick noted, there is a long time between election day and inauguration day, many things could come to light.

Hell, as a Gedankenexperiment, let's say Hillary gets elected and subsequently disqualified. Let's also say further that Tim Kaine also gets roped in with Clinton and co's shenanigans, who then would be elevated?

I mean, the Wikileaks have shown massive collusion between the Clintons, the DNC, the media, and many corporations. As has been noted, the whole damned government is mired in corruption and deceit.

Regardless of outcome, there have already been, and doubtless will be even more, unprecedented events occur in relation to the election of the president.
edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: do not to

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I listened to the video you posted with Mr. Podesta. I cannot see how Ms. Abedin could not know what is on those computers. These computers were her and her husband's computers. Thus, unless Mr. Weiner put the files on the computer without his wife's knowledge; Ms. Abedin should know what files are on those computers.

If Ms. Abedin does not know what is on those computers, then this is an even bigger breach of security.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join