It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Snacks

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Comey may well be trying to run out the clock.

He has behaved and performed in the oddest manner. Only one thing is certain and that is a huge number of FBI personnel no longer have any trust or faith in the Director (or McCabe).

Comey or McCabe serve the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama establishment, and I am open to the possibility that whatever Comey is doing now was coordinated with Loretta Lynch and the Clinton campaign or was engineered via the Bush side of the same coin.

They may have thought that painting Clinton as the victim of a nefarious action by the FBI director would be the best front position to take... before anything else dropped.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

This is possible. If this is true, then we can expect a full throated exoneration before the election.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

What also stuck out in her deposition, is her saying that she NEVER DELETED ANY EMAIL..... the only ones maybe were the BB device deleting the oldest when her in box was full...

That means that they just may have a large number of the bleached emails, courtesy of Carlos Danger...

Yes... and more than just the bleached emails ... Abedin's extra-curricular involvements and entanglements.......

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yep, True, people on this thread seem to be forgetting Comey is compromised, He let clinton off the hook last time, the investigation was a farce, It will be no different this time, It was another team that found the emails, or we may never of heard about them.

I dont think anything has changed with comey, He will do the bare minimum he has to, He is at this minute discussing the details of a search warrant for the laptop, that in itself tell me the investigation will be hampered from the start, Just like the last time they didnt look at anything before Janurary 2015.

Comey is not to be trusted. At this point a special investigator needs to step in.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

And since Loretta Lynch will not appoint one, the US Congress must re-authorise the necessary provision that recently lapsed and appoint one of their own.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: ColaTesla

And since Loretta Lynch will not appoint one, the US Congress must re-authorise the necessary provision that recently lapsed and appoint one of their own.

How does it work, Can Chavez and gowdy appoint one? Or would it be veto'ed?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What is the likelihood any such bill would ever even see the top of the president's desk in order to face a signature or veto in time to make any difference?

I would say that's somewhere between slim and none; closer to the, "none," end of the spectrum.

So, taking the above in to consideration we are facing the fact that there is no legal recourse for the American people in regards to the Clinton debacle.

edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Yep, True, people on this thread seem to be forgetting Comey is compromised, He let clinton off the hook last time, the investigation was a farce, It will be no different this time, It was another team that found the emails, or we may never of heard about them.

I dont think anything has changed with comey, He will do the bare minimum he has to, He is at this minute discussing the details of a search warrant for the laptop, that in itself tell me the investigation will be hampered from the start, Just like the last time they didnt look at anything before Janurary 2015.

Comey is not to be trusted. At this point a special investigator needs to step in.

I am tending toward your assessment, too. Can't know for sure, but I think Monday or Tuesday will tell the tale.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Charging $250/hr rate. They really screwed the government. But then, every one doing work for the government does.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Tradition and rule are two different things. Isn't that what we were told when it came to the marriage argument? Man/woman marriage was only a tradition after all, not law.

I am amazed at how often you are able to toss gay rights/marriage equality into a discussion as red herring Ketsuko.

Speaking generically, yes, sometimes tradition and rules are two different things.

In this case, however, they are the same. There is ZERO PRECEDENT for making a public announcement of this nature this close to an election that could sway or alter the outcome.

How many previous candidates have been the subject of a criminal investigation?

Hillary Clinton is not now nor has she been the subject of a criminal investigation, as has been proven multiple times and to which I'm not going to speak again because it's redundant and boring. Right-wingers keep repeating this lie.

Actually, the judge himself in the case referred to it as a criminal investigation:

"The privacy interests at stake are high because the government's criminal investigation through which Mr. Pagliano received limited immunity is ongoing and confidential"

Care to source that quote so we can all play?

* - White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign claim

erhaps it was an unguarded moment, but the White House has seemingly confirmed that the Justice Department is conducting a “criminal investigation” regarding Hillary Clinton’s personal email use – despite persistent claims from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee that investigators are pursuing a mere “security inquiry.”

So contrary to your claims she has in fact been under a criminal investigation over her email use. Unless the spokesperson for the Obama administration was lying when he said that.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's come out that the team investigating the emails knew about this (had the info) 3 weeks ago, and only gave it to Comey on Thursday. I first saw it in the W. Post, but at the moment this is all I can find since I'm not a subscriber. Are we certain Comey is the problem?

www.marylandscramble.com...

He has behaved and performed in the oddest manner. Only one thing is certain and that is a huge number of FBI personnel no longer have any trust or faith in the Director (or McCabe).

Comey or McCabe serve the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama establishment, and I am open to the possibility that whatever Comey is doing now was coordinated with Loretta Lynch and the Clinton campaign or was engineered via the Bush side of the same coin.

They may have thought that painting Clinton as the victim of a nefarious action by the FBI director would be the best front position to take... before anything else dropped.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Clinton sent classified material to Huma. The email was fully / correctly marked.

You offer this as a legitimate source?

Any reason we should believe a Youtube video?

Because its still more reliable than anything Clinton / Democrats say on the topic... Like the fake outrage / lies that this is unprecedented when n fact its not. Democrats seemed to be over joyed when a special prosecutor went after G.H.W. Bush at the 11th hour, handing the election to Bill Clinton. Hillary cheered that decision, saying it was a fight against corruption.

The irony.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is not time for that now.

The only option for The Crime Family is to try
and garner sympathy for their persecution.

But they have no real genuine followers as we
know by the Wikileaks.

Even her own staff knows she is a dog of a candidate.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
TV News just said they learned that Anthony Weiner is fully cooperating with the investigation, and he turned over the laptop which he co-owns, so they did not need a warrant to search the contents.

In other words, the FBI has seen the contents.

And, the theory that Wiener made a deal for a softer sentence is making more sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wikileaks 23 is out. Here is pertinent info from H. A. Goodman.

looks like Mills and Hillary were lying... go figure.

Apparently during a deposition Mills was asked why Clinton started using Clinton.email.com. Her lawyer objected to the question citing attorney-client privilege. The issue is the timing... According to MIlls testimony she didnt know about the server. If she didnt know about it, their is no attorney client privilege

edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

so the unconfirmed twitter report that the folder containing this info was marked "insurance policy" might be accurate.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
It's come out that the team investigating the emails knew about this (had the info) 3 weeks ago, and only gave it to Comey on Thursday. I first saw it in the W. Post, but at the moment this is all I can find since I'm not a subscriber. Are we certain Comey is the problem?

www.marylandscramble.com...

Resignation letters piling up at FBI
- James Comey's wife urged director to take powerful action

The decision by FBI Director James Comey to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server and her mishandling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by FBI agents described as “mutinous.”

In an article for Britain’s Daily Mail, bestselling author Ed Klein reports some of Comey’s top deputies were in on the mutiny, according to a source close to the director.

Should President Trump try to prosecute Hillary? Sign the hottest petition in America now to show your support!

“The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn’t recommend an indictment against Hillary,” said the source, who Klein says has known Comey for nearly 20 years, goes to Catholic mass with him each week, and spends family outings together.

“Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,” said the source. “They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.”

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Click link for article...

Kind of gives some insight into the thought process...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
TV News just said they learned that Anthony Weiner is fully cooperating with the investigation, and he turned over the laptop which he co-owns, so they did not need a warrant to search the contents.

And, the theory that Wiener made a deal for a softer sentence is making more sense.

The softer sentence is most likely not to be tried and convicted of Treason, but here's the catch. The punishment for Treason is not remanded by the courts, but rather the US Congress.

Corrupt officials will be singing like canaries on this one to show good faith.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The softer sentence is most likely not to be tried and convicted of Treason, but here's the catch. The punishment for Treason is not remanded by the courts, but rather the US Congress.

Corrupt officials will be singing like canaries on this one to show good faith.

What Treason?
Anthony Weiner's charges are related to sexting with a minor.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join