It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've read this afternoon that Mr. Wiener has given permission to the FBI to access these emails negating the need for a search warrant.

That doesn't alter any of the complex theories working here?

plenty of room to speculate wildly.. as I have on a few occasions in this thread

It looks like you have just jumped in on today's events.. the whopper IMO, is that WSJ article, saying it's over 650K emails on the Carlos Danger laptop.... over 1/2 a million... it's going to take a while to ferret through them all, and see what would or could apply to this case I would imagine...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I've read this afternoon that Mr. Wiener has given permission to the FBI to access these emails negating the need for a search warrant.

Most theories are based around him giving up access for a plea deal, so no, doesn't change much.

The FBI has had his laptop FOR WEEKS. They've known about the metadata linking material to the Clinton server FOR WEEKS:

At a meeting early last week of senior Justice Department and FBI officials, a member of the department’s senior national-security staff asked for an update on the Weiner laptop, the people familiar with the matter said. At that point, officials realized that no one had acted to obtain a warrant, these people said. Mr. McCabe then instructed the email investigators to talk to the Weiner investigators and see whether the laptop’s contents could be relevant to the Clinton email probe, these people said. After the investigators spoke, the agents agreed it was potentially relevant.

WSJ

(Not exactly a "left wing" publication.)

So ... why would Weiner wait? If it was part of a "plea deal" that would have gone down last week?

(No need for all the theatrics with Congress.)
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

As WND reported Sept. 8, Clinton forwarded an Aug. 8, 2009, email – clearly marked “Classified” – to a personal, nonsecure email address registered to aide Abedin, huma@clintonemail.com.

Abedin then forwarded the message to another personal, nonsecure account, humamabedin@yahoo.com.

mobile.wnd.com...

That makes Abedin look really bad. Sending it up to the Yahoo mail servers. What stuff did the techs a Yahoo get a look at.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

plenty of room to speculate wildly.. as I have on a few occasions in this thread

It looks like you have just jumped in on today's events.. the whopper IMO, is that WSJ article, saying it's over 650K emails on the Carlos Danger laptop.... over 1/2 a million... it's going to take a while to ferret through them all, and see what would or could apply to this case I would imagine...

I did leave the matter this morning/early afternoon. Frustration level had reached high levels.

And indeed, I'm reading through the WSJ article (just linked) as we're posting. Good call.

ETA: The WSJ article linked above is an excellent summary and resource for matters that have only been speculated on to date. (And for the most part, it's not a partisan hack piece.)
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Most theories are based around him giving up access for a plea deal, so no, doesn't change much.

The FBI has had his laptop FOR WEEKS. They've known about the metadata linking material to the Clinton server FOR WEEKS:

At a meeting early last week of senior Justice Department and FBI officials, a member of the department’s senior national-security staff asked for an update on the Weiner laptop, the people familiar with the matter said. At that point, officials realized that no one had acted to obtain a warrant, these people said. Mr. McCabe then instructed the email investigators to talk to the Weiner investigators and see whether the laptop’s contents could be relevant to the Clinton email probe, these people said. After the investigators spoke, the agents agreed it was potentially relevant.

WSJ

(Not exactly a "left wing" publication.)

So ... why would Wiener wait? If it was part of a "plea deal" that would have gone down last week?

(No need for all the theatrics with Congress.)

If you haven't heard, our great DOJ stonewalled the warrant. They couldn't obtain one, so Weiner let them have access anyway. I don't know when Weiner actually allowed them to access the device. The news broke that he allowed access anyway, just don't know when he actually did allow access. It may have been stated but I don't recall personally.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think we may be nearing the point where Hillary has given staying out of prison priority over winning the election.
Huma and others may need to be sacrificed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yes, I did read the individual takes on the stories here that suggested that DOJ was "stonewalling" a warrant.

Still haven't seen any thing speaking to that directly, it seems that DOJ was sensitive of the proximity to the election, and their internal rules regarding that.

I'll be glad to review evidence of DOJ "stonewalling" if you have any.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I think we may be nearing the point where Hillary has given staying out of prison priority over winning the election.

... and if the emails only prove intent to distribute classified information on Huma's part?

How is that HIllary Clinton "throwing her" away?

That's ... the evidence they're looking at.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if there was an email talking about Bill offering Lynch a quid pro quo job deal in the secret meeting on the plane.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DRUDGE just put up a siren banner...saying Comey's wife urged the action.

www.drudgereport.com...
edit on 30-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
News surfacing Clinton camp is circulating a letter
asking Ex Prosecutors to sign a letter criticizing Comey.

Desperation sinking in....

Why would anyone want to be under the crumbling Clinton house of Cards when it's collapsing is beyond me.But good luck with their"petition".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is the beginning, not the end.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this?

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Greeley, CO 10/30/16
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If Hillary and company are the poster children for innocence. . . . where's Huma?

Helen Keller Would have an easier time finding Nemo than discovering a statement from Huma Danger.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

There is speculation the warrant issue was misdirection by the DOJ to distract from the emails themselves. Since Weiner gave consent to search a warrant is not needed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: burntheships
News surfacing Clinton camp is circulating a letter
asking Ex Prosecutors to sign a letter criticizing Comey.

Desperation sinking in....

Why would anyone want to be under the crumbling Clinton house of Cards when it's collapsing is beyond me.But good luck with their"petition".

Because sometimes it becomes impossible to see the trees when standing in the middle of a forest.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

DRUDGE just put up a siren banner...saying Comey's wife urged the action.

www.drudgereport.com...

This ought to be good.

It's from the DailyMail.

And ""according to a source close to the embattled FBI director""

Could be a Hillary Campaign source.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
J&C...anyone? WHAT is THIS from Wikileaks?
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

To be honest I dont think she will be able to avoid whats coming down the mountain, regardless of how many people are thrown in front of it to try and stop it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
according to this the FBI now has a warrant

twitter.com...

don`t know how true, but I thought I`d pass it on

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join