It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hillary sent 'marked classified' info to nonsecure Abedin account - WND report in August casts light on re-opened FBI probe

NEW YORK – WND’s reporting in late August of a marked classified email Hillary Clinton forwarded to aide Huma Abedin could cast light on FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic disclosure to members of Congress Friday that the bureau had reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server due to new information apparently discovered in the sexting probe of former Rep. Anthony Weiner, Abedin’s estranged husband.

Comey, however, said in his letter to Congress that he was only ‘briefed yesterday,’ meaning WND readers knew of the potential security breach two months before the director did.

As WND reported Sept. 8, Clinton forwarded an Aug. 8, 2009, email – clearly marked “Classified” – to a personal, nonsecure email address registered to aide Abedin, huma@clintonemail.com. Abedin then forwarded the message to another personal, nonsecure account, humamabedin@yahoo.com.

In sworn testimony before Congress, however, Clinton declared, “There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received.”

The 2009 email, sent to Clinton from longtime adviser Sidney Blumenthal, was discovered in a cache of emails obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. The exchange concerned the “disastrous nature” of an Obama trip to Germany, charging the U.S. was “totally out of the loop in Berlin – no ambassador,” resulting in the expectation that “Germans and Russians will now cut their own separate deals on energy, regional security, etc.”

WND also reported two-thirds of Abedin’s released emails were forwarded to personal addresses she controlled and Clinton’s State Department chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, may have received classified information through personal email accounts.

In WND’s report of the marked classified email, Greg Davis, a U.S. Army veteran with more than 30 years experience as a military intelligence officer, told WND the handling of the message is “an obvious violation of national security regulations regarding the handling of classified information for which people normally go to prison.”

Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

click link for article...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wasnt there missing laptops in the original email investigation?

Is this one of them?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
An interesting observation by Catherine Herridge of Foxnews. She noted the FBI director notified AG Lynch of what he was doing and did not call to ask her permission. She noted Lynch "removed" herself from the Clinton case, leaving Comey as the final determination.

Lynch cant get involved / interfere since she removed herself and if she did you got the coverup angle.

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 6h6 hours ago

New @HillaryClinton email probe - FBI Source: Thousands of records involved. Catherine Herridge has the latest. pic.twitter.com/f0opE7mdP3

Twitter video link

so its being suggested the no warrant to search the laptop was a red herring put out by the doj to distract people from the emails themselves.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The point people are missing is even though these emails were probably to/from Huma, they were probably sent through the personal email server. There is high likelihood the emails discovered, or some portion of them, were not handed over to the FBI during the investigation, which means they may have been intentionally hidden.

For all we know, wiener was snooping on Huma and had an email client configured to catch email for her account. We know Huma did a lot of "errands" for Hilary, so who knows that they contain.

ABC has had Hilary up huge for weeks and suddenly they have her and trump tied.

www.langerresearch.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Is this one of them?

It doesnt look like it... This one apparently belonged to Weiner.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Is this one of them?

It doesnt look like it... This one apparently belonged to Weiner.

From the NYPD side of it, Weiner is reported as having cooperated with the investigation and handed over the device. But there are also suggestions in some darker parts of the net that those who were supposed to destroy the devices that were part of the immunity deal did not destroy them and found more information on them allegedly especially on Cheryl Mills computer. I simply keep that thought aloft as a possibility since all of these are merely possibilities and conjectures from outside the FBI investigation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The NY office discovered these emails weeks ago. Preet Bharara would have come forward probably if Comey tried to cover it up. So Comey really had no choice, because he knew it would be leaked.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wall Street Journal says it is 650 thousand emails with possibly thousands from the clinton server.

WSJ article

No way they are looking through all this before the election.
edit on 30-10-2016 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this battle with Trump is going to be the end of Hillary whether she wins the election or not. She should never have taken the gloves off. She set the tone with her underhand tactics and now it's so messy, I am not sure anyone is going to recover.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This story gets even crazier, according to Zerohedge who are referring to a WSJ article the laptop in question has 650 000 e-mails on it. Here is the link to the article Zerohedge 650 K Emails

If that number turns out to be true, that laptop seems more a stash of e-mails and info rather than just an offhand laptop that Huma forgot about, I could be wrong...but...650 000 e-mails ? Seriously ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Crap...beat me to it

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Doesn't WSJ also say metadata says thousands to and from Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
It appears that Comey reopening the case is most likely an effort by Comey to squash any releases of new evidence until after the election.

Rumors say Comey has a pile of resignation letters he is dealing with, along with some people giving him the old cold shoulder treatment since July 5th. Morale in the FBI is sinking faster everyday. I still have quite a few associates who I regularly talk too that still work for the FBI and none of them are pleased with what has been going on.

I do not trust Comey as far as I could toss him.

This re-opening is a red herring by Comey. Most likely to try and squash an upcoming move. What that move was, remains a mystery.

My 2 cents

He reopens the investigation and then claims jurisdiction on some other scandal about to break and then he runs out the clock...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, yes it does

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here's a snippet of that lengthy article..

Federal agents are preparing to scour roughly 650,000 emails contained on the laptop of former Rep. Anthony Weiner to see how many relate to a prior probe of Hillary Clinton’s email use, as metadata on the device suggests there may be thousands sent to or from the private server that the Democratic nominee used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.
The review will take weeks at a minimum to determine whether those messages are work-related emails between Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide and the estranged wife of Mr. Weiner, and State Department officials; how many are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation; and whether they include either classified information or important new evidence in the Clinton email probe, which FBI officials call “Midyear.”
The FBI has had to await a court order to begin reviewing the emails, because they were uncovered in an unrelated probe of Mr. Weiner, and that order was delayed for reasons that remain unclear.

massive scrambling going on, I think it is a massive CYA effort.... the swamp is draining itself?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The delay on the warrant is the most confusing... we have Hillary et al demanding all the emails are released to the public and then behind the scenes there is a delay in the warrant? It stinks to high heaven.
edit on 30/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Donna Brazile reportedly taken away in a straight jacket this afternoon.

[/humor]

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

massive scrambling going on, I think it is a massive CYA effort.... the swamp is draining itself?

Here is something for you regarding why a warrant is not needed: Link

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Read Director Comey's letter, first sentence.

Which one?

This one?:

This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation.

Is that the letter he sent to the Congress, or the interenal memo to the FBI.

Does he say "the investigation into Secretary Clinton"? No?

(You did say English was your first language, right? )

Ah, so maybe he's just investigating email then. Maybe a dual investigation into hardware and software on behalf of the manufacturers and developers to help the R&D.

Maybe the FBI is investigating what they've declared multiple times in numerous situations: the possible illegal contents of the email server.

This really isn't that fine a point or distinction to make ... it's really fundamental understanding.

And who *owned* the server and is responsible for it's contents?!

Our then secretary of state Hillary Clinton. Therefore - if there is anything illegal that was on or passed thru that server she is the one criminally responsible. Her - Hillary. And maybe others too but her most definitely.

And for the final time - the FBI *only* does criminal investigations. Only criminal investigations. They also do background checks for other agencies but as far as investigations - criminal and criminal ONLY.

You seem like an intelligent person. How do you not see and/or acknowledge these simple facts? I'm genuinely curious...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This mess reminds me of the Frasier episode First Date where Niles invents a fictitious date to get to Daphne.

Dr. Frasier Crane: [Realizes that Niles is still going to do his imaginary date] Daphne... is cooking dinner... for your date with a fictitious woman. Why not just set a place for the March Hare and the Mad Hatter?

Dr. Niles Crane: I didn't plan for this to happen, but we are having the most perfect evening! I'm feeling my confidence return, I just need a few more minutes alone, and I'll be able to tell her everything.

[the doorbell rings]

Dr. Frasier Crane: Niles, the longer you continue with this absurd lie, the more likely it is to blow up in your face!

Dr. Niles Crane: Why are you always such a doomsayer? As long as I keep track of what I'm saying, nothing is going to blow up on anyone!

[He opens the door, and finds Phyllis standing there]

Dr. Niles Crane: Phyllis!

Dr. Frasier Crane: [sarcastic] Ka-boom!

Replace Niles with Hillary Clinton.

Yes - this is really get that absurd.

Clinton needs to drop out now.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join