It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Must be some real dirt with FBI.

Biden and Obama are cancelling their campaign appearances for Hillary.

Source

Hillary Clinton's campaign schedule looks the same as it was yesterday morning.
Link: hillaryspeeches.com...
Is this her OFFICIAL website?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Huma is a strange individual. On one hand, you read where she jumps every time Hillary yells 'frog'. It has been reported that Hillary has been known to snap her fingers and say 'gum' and Huma jumps to bring her the gum.

So, I'm wondering if these tens of thousands of emails found on the Weiner/Abedin device at their home was something Huma did on her own for whatever nefarious reason, or was she following orders from Hillary (also for whatever nefarious reason.)

I'm still feeling espionage and selling of information to the highest bidder by either or both.

Could be...Huma was raised in a Sharia loving Muslim environment and did edit for Muslim publications for years prior to working with Clinton. Could be that this was her chance to bring the political world of the US crumbling down and set it up for a massive and dramatic fall that will set other actions in motion.

The fact that Huma herself did not say anything about this laptop that Weiner had with her emails on it shows she has some type of ulterior motive. The fact the dems all seemed so caught off guard from the announcement is a sign that something or someone was played for a long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder if the DOJ was refusing the search warrant while trying to cover up
the discovery.
That could be another reason that Comey went over their head.

Yep. Was wondering how long ago they requested the warrant.

Now the DOJ is exposed.

Cant wait to see the Oversight Committee on this,
and hope for an emergency session on Friday with Comey.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Must be some real dirt with FBI.

Biden and Obama are cancelling their campaign appearances for Hillary.

Source

I have been seeing that all day, but Snopes says it is false. I don't like quoting Snopes because I find them to be very biased to the left, but anyway, that is what they are saying.

Snopes is very left leaning when politics comes into play. Just research some of their researchers...many are known for their own hoaxes and whatnot.

Relying on slopes for anything is a stretch. It isn't like they have some deep political ties anywhere and their team is virtually unknown except for their bios and wiki pages you can google.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bet Lynch will be stalling that too while she's at it.

Her name is all over this.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Xcathdra

Another speculative theory:

Since Clinton deleted so many emails after she found out that she was being investigated, what if the deleted emails, or at least the ones they felt they might need again for reference, were purposely copied to another device and stored for safe keeping? What if Huma squirreled it away at home? And then her husband, addicted as he was to Internet "fun", stumbled upon it and fired it up just because it was there, without Huma being aware?

Perhaps this hidden trove contains ALL of the Clinton secrets?

Good theory....Here's another:
What if the email stash was Huma's 'insurance policy' against Hillary tossing her under the bus.
She knows how HRC operates...she knows her better than most. Perhaps she thought she needed to give herself a little stash of protection information.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I had read the device was reported to be a phone. Is that not true.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just do not trust Comey.

He is up to something, I suspect this move is to squash anything coming out in the next few days.

This next week is looking to be one helluva ride.

Personally, I feel this move is to stop the field office that recovered this information from getting it out to the public.

It will take them months to go through this, should wrap it up just about Inauguration Day.

There is more than meets the eye going on here folks.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just saw this:
twitter.com...
10,000 emails in a file marked 'Life Insurance'?

Has anyone heard this yet?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sounds like an internet prank.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Sources saying it was a laptop seem verifiable.
It was a laptop used by both Huma and Weiner, which is why it was scooped up in the investigation of his sexting with a minor.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw it, too. I was wondering if it was legit, meaning is that the actual name of the file? However, that could be what Huma was doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I saw it, too. I was wondering if it was legit, meaning is that the actual name of the file? However, that could be what Huma was doing.

Working that close to a Clinton...Life Insurance is a wise move.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

A search now states computer. It makes sense. We all know how these reports change over a day or 2.

Guess they/s/he didn't think about encryption if the file story is true. Maybe they didn't worry about the wrong person seeing it. I think I would want better control of my insurance.
edit on 10/29/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't doubt that this is true. Huma knows Hillary better than anyone and I'm sure she knows in her heart that Hillary would throw anybody under the bus, including Huma, to save her lyin' crooked arse. "Life Insurance" is a pretty good file name for tens of thousands of State Department emails connected to Hillary's bathroom closet server. Huma had all those files on her home computer for a reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Right! Huma is not dumb. She's in deep, knows the score and would have to be very intelligent and very much into self-preservation to have lasted this long.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's a possible theory.

It seems there are a few working theories. I wonder what will be true.

1. She was being irresponsible, violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security by using a laptop for work email, with no other purpose than stupidity.

2. She was emailing things to herself on her personal account so that she could print them, because the secure government system does not allow for that (which is restricted for good reasons in a closed security system).

3. She was creating a life insurance file to use against Clinton if the need arises.

4. She was purposely hiding emails that would have been purged in the investigation, under the direction of Clinton, so that they would still have the information if needed.

5. She was committing a long con on Clinton, selling information to other countries, likely from contacts through her family and previous experience with Sharia/Radical Muslim.

6. Something else?

All of the above violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security, violated FOIA, and exposed classified information to her husband, among other violations. Some implicate Clinton more than others, but all are a problem for Clinton because her department was mishandling classified information under her direction and example.

All of these theories are a huge problem if the emails were not previously turned in and have additional information with evidence showing intent for the private server, other violations of law, interference with federal investigations or pay-to-play, etc.

All are also a problem if she lied to say that she did not have emails stored where not revealed, and because she would have had to turn in all government files and emails when leaving her government position.

edit on 10/29/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Breaking news. She's on the run

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I had read the device was reported to be a phone. Is that not true.

last night they were saying 4 devices in one of these threads,one was a phone one was a laptop, never said what the others were.

this is a pretty good article that tells what, who when and where, happened. apparently it was done back on Oct 3.

found this earlier and was going to post it, now seems like a good time as any.

On Oct. 3, FBI agents seized several electronic devices from Weiner: a laptop, his iPhone and an iPad that was in large measure used by his 4-year-old son to watch cartoons, a person with knowledge of the matter said. Days later, FBI agents also confiscated a Wi-Fi router that could identify any other devices that had been used, the person said.
FBI chief snubbed Justice Dept. warning about email announcement

edit on 29-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

Hah! That's a good one.

Although I think some young people here are not going to "get it".

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join