It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I wonder if the 3 letter agencies just don't like her either and know all too well the mafia style corruption they ran in Arkansas and don't want that in Washington.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Preet Bharara the " Terminator ", hehe

You guys are good, I'll give ya that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Why do you think they're delaying?

Was Pagliano's Contempt of congress part of a greater play? If so, what purpose would you speculate that it would serve? How close do you suspect that the house is to uncovering the corruption there?
A: Pagliano's absence to Congress was very deliberate. The plan is to give every person close to HRC immunity and have them lay low and "run out the clock". Then once she gets elected, she will pardon herself and everyone involved, then we will be able to release their testimony. By that time, no one will care, or so they think. We already have his testimony as to what happened, we refused to turn it over to Congress. That's why we put the poor new guy in front of Congress when they asked for the 302's.

FBIanon [6]

I think someone got tired of playing the waiting game and decided the clock needed a bit of speeding up.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Adding on to something I posted earlier:

Q: When it comes to the Clinton Foundation and the Clintons using it as a personal bank account, is there anything you can tell us that we might have overlooked?

A: The CF always operates in countries where birth records are difficult to maintain. Let that sink in for a moment.

[from same segment as above]
edit on 29-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

Would it, though? ATS is populated with hundreds of threads about rather banal correspondences made available by Wikileaks, very likely courtesy to actions on the part of foreign governments that would not celebrated were they not to the benefit of your political party and to the detriment of the party you regard as your enemy. But those correspondences do nothing but reveal political sausage-making. And yet, there are teeming hordes that make mountains out of specks of sand because they are, to be quite frank, partisan hacks. Why would you preemptively release piles of correspondence that were originally intended to be private so that they could be picked over by dishonest and hostile sophists?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Following the trail, on Sept 23 US AG Preet Bharara issued
first subpoena following the texts.

gothamist.com...

At the same time FBI opens prelim investigation.
ktla.com...

I prefer these smaller sites for news, google cache can be
compared to real time page to check for edits.

edit on 29-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: burntheships

Preet Bharara the " Terminator ", hehe

No doubt, some how the FBI's hand was forced in the matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Where did you get the Oct. 3rd date? I have not seen confirmation of when the FBI had the evidence.

I wonder how long the DOJ was stalling on the search warrant before Comey took action.

Keep in mind that the NY police probably had the evidence first, then turned it over to the FBI when they found Huma government emails. I have not heard what that timeline is.

On Oct. 3, FBI agents seized several electronic devices from Weiner: a laptop, his iPhone and an iPad that was in large measure used by his 4-year-old son to watch cartoons, a person with knowledge of the matter said. Days later, FBI agents also confiscated a Wi-Fi router that could identify any other devices that had been used, the person said.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Bingo, so the FBI is in possession.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

" Why would you preemptively release piles of correspondence that were originally intended to be private so that they could be picked over by dishonest and hostile sophists? "

Psychological Manipulation to Sway Public Opinion in the Direction of Least Resistance . I am beginning to Think the Art of Propaganda has been taken to a Whole New Level here with this Story .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's a question.

Why would they need a warrant if they already have the devices in their possession due to an 'unrelated case?'

If you're investigating a crime and find evidence of a different crime, I thought anything found was fair game to the second crime as long as all of the paperwork was straight for the original crime?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's coming up!

Oh my god!

Not this Tuesday, but the next.

Oh my god it's going to be here soooooooon!

It's like 2012 but at least back then we knew that nothing bad was really going to happen.
This time around though... We are truly screwed one way or another. Guaranteed.

It's almost over.
Everyone loses.

edit on 29-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Here's a question.

Why would they need a warrant if they already have the devices in their possession due to an 'unrelated case?'

If you're investigating a crime and find evidence of a different crime, I thought anything found was fair game to the second crime as long as all of the paperwork was straight for the original crime?

Somebody recognized there were potentially classified and maybe even top secret info on those seized devices. I guess they needed a warrant to continue because of the security clearances required. But, couldn't the agents that had investigated the previous classified documents examine them. Surely they still have clearance to do so.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Public office, there isn't much privacy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Here's a question.

They need the warrant to submit evidence, correct me if I am wrong.

They have already viewed the files, as they report there are emails.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If Hillary makes it to the podium now, there is something very wrong in America.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

" Everyone loses. "

Sadly , for Once I Agree with you ...........

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe that there is a convergence of information coming from several directions: (1) the NSA turned over their complete record of Clinton/DNC/Foundation emails to persons unidentified within the FBI who are not on McCabe's Team Clinton within the FBI, (2) the NYPD stumbled upon a huge trove of information in an unrelated scandal investigation (3) those FBI agents tasked with destroying devices of members of Team Clinton who received immunity did not destroy said devices and uncovered more information (4) a message was conveyed from hacktivists to the FBI (and others) outlining information they possessed that would be presented to the general public, and (5) Turkish government servers were hacked/phished revealing US government emails that relate directly to the Clinton email scandal... and on and on...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If the NeoCon bankers feel Hillary will not get in or that she'll be under indictment, they may crash the economy before she gets in office, so they can do what they want.

Hold on, this may get bumpy.

edit on 29-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary told me to

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

Why would you preemptively release piles of correspondence that were originally intended to be private so that they could be picked over by dishonest and hostile sophists?

I agree. Hillary's request that the FBI release all related documents/emails related to their investigation should be totally ignored.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's coming up!

Oh my god!

Not this Tuesday, but the next.

Oh my god it's going to be here soooooooon!

It's going to be a real nail-biter.

Last week's episode of the Walking Dead was suspenseful to the point of nauseating. It was terrifying, surprising, shocking, full of twists and turns and psych-outs, and by the time it was over everyone I talked to felt the same - drained, exhausted, stunned, traumatized.
I told someone that I think the gut-wrenching suspense was a practice run to prepare us for election night.

Yep, I imagine it will be something like that!

edit on 10/29/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join