It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

Why would you preemptively release piles of correspondence that were originally intended to be private so that they could be picked over by dishonest and hostile sophists?

I agree. Hillary's request that the FBI release all related documents/emails related to their investigation should be totally ignored.

Her request is pure political theatre. It makes her appear (to the untrained eye and ear) secure and confident. But she and her team know good & well that the FBI can make no such disclosure during an ongoing investigation.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Interesting to note that the same U.S. ATTY office is supposedly
still investigating the Clinton Foundation.

dailycaller.com...

Spectre, The Octopus

And one other note of interest, in the Weiner case there is a
Grand Jury impaneled, so this may also play into the FBI being
forced to reveal certain aspects of the investigation.

They must have a subpoena otherwise the evidence can be tossed.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your point about the Grand Jury in the Weiner case is a very good one. That would increase the amount of heat on Comey and the FBI.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reference to a new CNN report tonight...
twitter.com...

The emails are about CGI.

Ya same thing say here But 3 ongoing one
Twitter

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You guys are entirely way to excited about all of this.

It's cute really...because before this you all claimed confidence that Trump was winning...and now you are saying that THIS will make him win. So which is it...was he winning before or is THIS going to make him win?

But back to reality...come Monday, this will be a non-issue once the FBI clarifies that they over-hyped nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

Why would you preemptively release piles of correspondence that were originally intended to be private so that they could be picked over by dishonest and hostile sophists?

I agree. Hillary's request that the FBI release all related documents/emails related to their investigation should be totally ignored.

Her request is pure political theatre. It makes her appear (to the untrained eye and ear) secure and confident. But she and her team know good & well that the FBI can make no such disclosure during an ongoing investigation.

But, from an article I just read, the FBI needs a search warrant to access the thousands of e-mails on Huma's and Weiner's devices. As of today, the FBI has still not obtained the warrants.

Source: www.msn.com... ?ocid=spartanntp

Who/what gives the FBI the search warrant(s)?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Xcathdra

Another speculative theory:

Since Clinton deleted so many emails after she found out that she was being investigated, what if the deleted emails, or at least the ones they felt they might need again for reference, were purposely copied to another device and stored for safe keeping? What if Huma squirreled it away at home? And then her husband, addicted as he was to Internet "fun", stumbled upon it and fired it up just because it was there, without Huma being aware?

Perhaps this hidden trove contains ALL of the Clinton secrets?

Good theory....Here's another:
What if the email stash was Huma's 'insurance policy' against Hillary tossing her under the bus.
She knows how HRC operates...she knows her better than most. Perhaps she thought she needed to give herself a little stash of protection information.

Now that theory makes sense to me, except it would be pretty careless to let that fall into the fbis hands accidentally.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The DOJ would give them the search warrant.
I am sure Lynch is avoiding that, at least until after the election.
Which may be why Comey went over her head to Congress.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Does anyone really think they deleted all those 33K e-mails without backing them up? I'd speculate this has something to do with those missing e-mails.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ok now there is a tweet from Morgan Brittany, some Fox News contributor, that there was 10,000 emails found in a folder titled "life insurance"

Probably total crap, but way to destroy your credibility if she just made that up.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
just think of all the skeletons in Hillarys closet. She gets in and it will be like manna from heaven for Wikileaks and Anonymous.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Ok now there is a tweet from Morgan Brittany, some Fox News contributor, that there was 10,000 emails found in a folder titled "life insurance"

Probably total crap, but way to destroy your credibility if she just made that up.

Wow, maybe Abedin wanted some insurance from being suicided or plane crashed. If it was listed under a filed titled "life insurance" I'm sure they wouldn't be a bunch of benign emails, but rather some truly damaging stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: carewemust

The DOJ would give them the search warrant.
I am sure Lynch is avoiding that, at least until after the election.
Which may be why Comey went over her head to Congress.

That's horrible. He has to rely on Loretta Lynch? Why doesn't Comey take the easy route and ask Hillary to petition Lynch to give the FBI the search warrant? Hillary "SAYS" that she wants everything released. Put her azz on the hot toilet seat.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I hope James Comey doesn't have wife/kids. The look on Hillary's face while talking about Comey at today's (Saturday) rally, is one of, "He'd better cancel this investigation, if he knows what's good for him".

Documents said that Bernie dropped out and endorsed Hillary because his wife Jane was threatened. I don't know how true they were, but would anybody put this past crooked Hillary? She wanted to "drone" Assange in 2012.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
You guys are entirely way to excited about all of this.

It's cute really...because before this you all claimed confidence that Trump was winning...and now you are saying that THIS will make him win. So which is it...was he winning before or is THIS going to make him win?

But back to reality...come Monday, this will be a non-issue once the FBI clarifies that they over-hyped nothing.

I've tried all day long to keep the egg off their faces.

They're too intent on making omelets though.

I've decided to sit back and laugh all the way through the Election.

As the day has worn on though, it's pretty clear that Mr. Comey has, through his rogue actions in July and last Friday, pretty much poisoned his own well.

He grandstanded and said too much in his news release and subsequent testimony to Congress, this put him in the situation of being FORCED to inform Congress that they needed a warrant to DISCOVER material related to the Clinton Email Server found on the Wiener device ... which in turn put him waaaay off the Plantation in terms of normal protocols.

You can stick a fork in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he couples the announcement next week that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary Clinton personally with his own resignation.

He doesn't have too many options left at this point, because, think about it ... if the FBI needs a warrant to access the emails, that means they haven't yet, which means they don't know what's in them OR they have accessed the emails, without a warrant, which constitutes unreasonable search and probably takes whatever material is found completely off the table.

Just wait until the middle of next week ... the cheering will become wailing and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can stick a fork in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he couples the announcement next week that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary Clinton personally with his own resignation.

Dream on...

And wishing won't make it so.

I know a little about the FBI and the handling of classified information. If anyone needs a fork stuck in them it's Hillary.

You'll see.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Dream on...

I know a little about the FBI and the handling of classified information. If anyone needs a fork stuck in them it's Hillary.

You'll see.

Yep, we'll see. Wishing doesn't have anything to do with it.

We do have a lot of FBI experts at ATS though of late; fascinating.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I would think by definition the head of the FBI is the baddest mofo on the planet. I would imagine be didn't place Hillaries name out there, right now, unless this was something significant.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Dream on...

You'll see.

Yep, we'll see. Wishing doesn't have anything to do with it.

We do have a lot of FBI experts at ATS though of late; fascinating.

You might be surprised by the "pedigrees" of some of the members here.

Actually - I'm sure you would. ATS is a safe outlet for many to discuss things that are difficult/impossible to discuss using your real name without running into some static/headwind. Not revealing classified or confidential info mind you - but just being seen to engage on the topic.

As far as the FBI - I never said I'm an expert. I just work with them often and know a little about their protocols, policies and procedures. Are they all perfect? Of course not. But the ones I know are really smart and care deeply about this country. And for me, that's a helluva good start.

But as always, your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc.

edit on 10/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

input post.. Translation : output

edit on 30-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join