It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Follow the Foundation

Those words were uttered by someone purporting to an individual with intimate knowledge of the Clinton email investigation back in July of this year to an anonymous internet message board. This person responded to queries about the investigation and intimated that great calamity would ensue should the bare naked truth of the misdeeds of our government be exposed for all to see.

So, that's just what we're going to do in this thread – follow the trail exposed by Hillary's hacked emails right to the Clinton Foundation.

“Great, another email thread,” I can hear some of you thinking. Well, no, this is not about the emails, or her server, or classified information. Though, any or all of those things may be mentioned as what will follow will be, hopefully, an in depth look at what the consequences of Hillary's cyber practices uncovered. Something that a lot of people have been talking about on this site and similar ones for quite some time.

And that is that our government is dirty. And the Clinton Foundation is right there in the muck.

“Yeah, all governments are dirty,” you might counter and you would indeed be correct. But why do we accept that as common practice?

“FBIanon,” as he came to be called, answered questions put to him and one thing that was stressed was that the emails were a smokescreen and that the media would try and keep attention on them while the Foundation was allowed to fade into the background.

How many nooks and crannies has the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative/Clinton Health Access Initiative gotten itself into within the United States Government? How far do its tendrils reach and how vast is its web?

Muckety map

A quick perusal of the above infographic reveals quit a few names that will be familiar to fellow ATS members, among them are:

Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, Director – Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State/Former NY Senator/2016 Democratic nominee for president, Director - Clinton Foundation, Member – Clinton Global Initiative

Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair – Clinton Foundation

Cheryl Mills, Director – Clinton Foundation, BlackIvy Group - Founder and chief executive officer, BlackRock, Inc. - Director

Huma Abedin, Consultant – Clinton Foundation, Consultant – Teneo Holdings, Vice Chair – Hillary for America

Terry McAuliffe, Former chair of the DNC and governor of Virginia

Sidney Blumenthal, Consultant – Clinton Foundation

John Podesta, Chairman – Hillary for America,
Member – Trilateral Commission, former chief of staff – Bill Clinton, Advisor – Obama

Frank Giustra – Director, Clinton Foundation

(all above-links from littlesis.org)

LittleSis is a free database detailing the connections between powerful people and organizations.
We bring transparency to influential social networks by tracking the key relationships of politicians, business leaders, lobbyists, financiers, and their affiliated institutions. We help answer questions such as:
Who do the wealthiest Americans donate their money to?
Where did White House officials work before they were appointed?
Which lobbyists are married to politicians, and who do they lobby for?
All of this information is public, but scattered. We bring it together in one place. Our data derives from government filings, news articles, and other reputable sources. Some data sets are updated automatically; the rest is filled in by our user community

LittleSis.org About Us

Subsequent posts will delve more in depth in to each of the above individuals. Each of the above – referenced people could support entire threads of their own, indeed some already have (see related ATS threads below) though I would ask that anything posted in relation to them in this thread be more focused upon their role within, or for, the Foundation and how it relates to whatever role they had, have, or may yet have in government.

There are other people not mentioned above and other organizations which will come in to play as well as we take a closer look at the Clinton Foundation and its backers.

Q: Any other exorbitantly rich families we should be looking into other than the obvious Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Saudi senpai etc.
A: Gates, Buffett, Soros, African kings, the Royal family.
[5]

Related ATS threads:

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

Cheryl Mills, BlackIvy, & BlackRock

The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

Another Top Hillary Ally Under Investigation By FBI And DOJ, page 1 – Terry McAuliffe related

Hillary Clinton + Sid Blumenthal + classified information = trouble

FBI, DOJ launch Probe into Firm of Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

Below are linked the archive.is pages for the threads created by FBIanon from which I took the excerpts originally posted and removed due to T&C violations. This thread less about that individual or their posts and more about the content of his message; as he would wish.

From time to time I may quote him as we dive deeper into the vastness that is the Clinton Foundation and how ingrained it is with our Government. He provides a wealth of clues and gives some quite intriguing analysis to different events, especially in the 6th thread as it is more recent and more things have come to pass since his original posting.

In a sense, this could be though of as a sequel to Boncho's excellent thread, which is linked above.

As FBIanon said, “the entire government is guilty of treason.” Join with me and let us see what we may see.

"FBIanon" threads @ 4chan:

[1] 1st thread

[2] 2nd thread

[3] 3rd thread

[4] 4th thread

[5] 5th thread

[6] 6th thread

Original “FBIanon” post:
http:///vvG9PSJN
edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: minor typos and internet weirdness, apologies

edit on Sat Oct 22 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: please do not circumvent the ATS censors

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Excellent!

And that pastey bin is monumental!

How to make those Muckety's?
edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I saw this the first time around and loved it. The Clinton Foundation, the sub-companies and initiaves as well as the secondary and equally scandalous William J. Clinton Foundation need to be legally scrutinized.

Have you seen the new missing 1,000 emails from Hillary to Petraeus?

Here's a couple great sites for folks starting to piece things together. It's hard. Every time you find another connection more questions and connections / events arise.

ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com - Check out the Research catagory for tons of information.

CharlesOrtel.com - He has a 24 page investigation into some of the, well, illegal activities of the Foundation on his site.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Noncents because: Fixed a link

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How many nooks and crannies has the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative/Clinton Health Access Initiative gotten itself into within the United States Government? How far do its tendrils reach and how vast is its web?

This isn't an election. The saddest part is that the two sides that fight against each other can't see their common enemy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh boy good topic and easy to read and understand !!

I can add one piece of info that many people here already know.

For those that don't know, the Counsil on Foreign Relations has 2 Clintons listed as members.

Clinton, Chelsea

Clinton, William Jefferson

Perhaps some people (and organizations) from the OP chart are there too?

CFR

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Remember this when you cast your vote...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: A little to big, but the meaning is what counts.

edit on 21-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Looking at Wikileaks, under the below-referenced sections we find the following:

John Podesta:

CF (115 results, viewing 101 to 150)

Dating from 06/06/2016 - 03/14/2016

CGI (440 results, viewing 1 to 50)

Dating from 11/21/2007 - 03/18/2016

CHAI (96 results, viewing 1 to 50)

Dating from 11/28/2008 - 01/05/2016

Hillary Clinton Email Archive
(Secretary of State emails)

CGI (111 results, viewing 1 to 50)

Dating from 01/01/2001 - 01/18/2013

CHAI (2 results, viewing 1 to 2)

One in 2010, the other in 2012 - both from Cheryl Mills

Here is another network map:

LittleSis

And as x mentioned in his post, both Bill & Chelsea are members of the CFR. With John Podesta being a member of the Trilateral Commission and Hillary attending Bilderberg meetings, one couldn't get much more rarefied and elite than these groups.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How to make those Muckety's?

Go to muckety.com search the name of the org in which you are interested, if org exists, I always use, "view large map," then the rest is screentshots like for everything else.

Hotkeys:
ctrl-printscreen
windows key-r 'mspaint' is already waiting hit enter
ctrl-v
select section to crop
ctrl-shiift-x
ctrl-s name it
then upload via ATS upload procedures
viola
edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: response to IIB

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I hate to be that guy, but....9/11

Pretty obvious that shenanigans go on a lot of the time, and not just here. Everywhere. Means to an end, anything will do.

Question is, who is right, and who is wrong?

I think the benevolent peoples of this world, the many, as stupid as we may seem to be at times, i think we know whats right through our collective voice...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Yeah, I saw those. When one sits and thinks about it for a moment, the breadth and dept of what sits behind the term "TPTB," is staggering. But remember, there are still more of us than there are of them. Sooner or later it will come around to the point where they will no longer be able to placate us and the distractions will begin to fade.

They will then have to change of face consequences that have been put off for far too long.

a reply to: flatbush71

Wow!

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone with your background.

a reply to: OneGoal

I hate to be that guy, but....9/11

You do know that the Clintons were involved with that as well, right?

I agree that, for the most part, the average citizen knows right from wrong. This is why we recoil at learning just what it is our leaders get up to in our name behind our back.
edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yes, he threw a lot of 'plausible deniability' in with the tidbits of information he did drop. As I mentioned in the OP, this thread is more about the overall message he wanted to deliver; Follow the Foundation.

From months of email/private server investigation to what has been reported about in relation the the Podesta emails, we can see that suppositions made here at ATS and similar sites that there is a government behind the government intent upon bringing it's plans to fruition no matter what is the will of the people are born out by the evidence.

Our elections are a farce, the DNCleaks show just how corrupt that party is. And no, I'm not saying the republicans are clean either, but this thread is to focus on the Clinton Foundation and that means mostly democrats; though, as we will see there are plenty of republicans that will be implicated as well.

And so, in balance of your mentioning some of his cover, I would like to mention his comments on Chaffetz:

I know him personally. He is furious over what has happened, but is constrained by the DC beltway groupthink. If DJT gets elected, expect him to unleash his full fury on HRC.
[6]
edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: finished incomplete thought

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I know in my gut how corrupt the Clintons are, and I fully agree with your entire post.

I hope you don't think I was trying to deflect and or derail. I'm definitely not CTR, I just don't know if he needed to go full anti semite in order to cover his tracks.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Perhaps, and to what degree, i do not know. As much as the Bush franchise? Time will tell. It always does.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps some people (and organizations) from the OP chart are there too?

Yes, in fact, the BlackRock Group is a corporate member of the CFR. And guess who was recently made a Director with BlackRock?

Cheryl D Mills

I didn't get that impression about your post.

We know it was reported that agents investigating the Clintons had to sign NdAs and were given polygraph tests. If such a person wanted to give clues and not risk exposure, they would want to throw in several off character statements along with bits of truth.

Lost in the noise.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Here's an investigative article on the Clinton's and the Foundation's use of offshore accounts, lots of names to add to our watch list in the emails. It seems like a reputable article, I'll let y'all decide since I believe WND doesn't have the best reputation on this board.

www.wnd.com...

STM

edit on 21-10-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Still reading those threads. Thanks for the heads up on these. 4chan is a tough read. Hard to know who is replying to whom, but he did admit to saying some crazy stuff for cover.

I'm getting the impression that the folks at the FBI are underestimating just how ignorant and tuned out the general public really is.

I'd be willing to bet that even if the whole story came out someday, the implications of it all would be completely lost on most people.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"For those that don't know, the Counsil on Foreign Relations has 2 Clintons listed as members."

Yeah. I just finished reading the first 4Chan thread. He mentioned that.
Wow! Our secret agent seems to know a lot. I wouldn't trust him with my life at this point, but what he was saying back in July is making more sense every day.

(New to 4chan, I don't like the format. Our secret agent only responses to about one of 20 other posts. So I skip down to find his responses, some of which are self-explanatory. If he gives a non-specific answer, I then may scroll back up to the question.)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

4chan is a tough read. Hard to know who is replying to whom,

That's why i made the original post which got nuked for T&C, but it's included in the pastebin at the bottom of the OP.

I didn't include every post made by FBIanon, but almost anything of interest is in the pastebin.

a reply to: Aliensun

(New to 4chan, I don't like the format. Our secret agent only responses to about one of 20 other posts. So I skip down to find his responses, some of which are self-explanatory. If he gives a non-specific answer, I then may scroll back up to the question.)

See above
edit on 21-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Additional comment

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
"I’m concerned about saying we used money to fund healthy schools (because we didn’t use the funding for that). "

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join