It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: IAMTAT
That's a possible theory.
It seems there are a few working theories. I wonder what will be true.
1. She was being irresponsible, violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security by using a laptop for work email, with no other purpose than stupidity.
2. She was emailing things to herself on her personal account so that she could print them, because the secure government system does not allow for that (which is restricted for good reasons in a closed security system).
3. She was creating a life insurance file to use against Clinton if the need arises.
4. She was purposely hiding emails that would have been purged in the investigation, under the direction of Clinton, so that they would still have the information if needed.
5. She was committing a long con on Clinton, selling information to other countries, likely from contacts through her family and previous experience with Sharia/Radical Muslim.
6. Something else?
All of the above violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security, violated FOIA, and exposed classified information to her husband, among other violations. Some implicate Clinton more than others, but all are a problem for Clinton because her department was mishandling classified information under her direction and example.
All of these theories are a huge problem if the emails were not previously turned in and have additional information with evidence showing intent for the private server, other violations of law, interference with federal investigations or pay-to-play, etc.
All are also a problem if she lied to say that she did not have emails stored where not revealed, and because she would have had to turn in all government files and emails when leaving her government position.
originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: RickinVa
There is more than meets the eye going on here folks.
Rick, you have no idea how truthful that statement really is.
Stay tuned to ATS for the real breaking info next week.
Right now all I can say is " How about those Cubs !! "
...FBI agents also confiscated a Wi-Fi router that could identify any other devices that had been used...
One other thing to put on the table, the NYPD is LE first involved. Who first saw these files, NYPD or FBI?
About the same time, agents in the FBI’s New York field office understood that the Weiner investigation could possibly turn up additional emails related to Clinton’s private server, according to a senior federal law-enforcement official, because of the Abedin-Weiner link. Abedin and Weiner separated this year after Weiner was caught in 2011, 2013 and again this year sending numerous woman sexually explicit texts and photographs of himself undressed.