It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's a possible theory.

It seems there are a few working theories. I wonder what will be true.

1. She was being irresponsible, violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security by using a laptop for work email, with no other purpose than stupidity.

2. She was emailing things to herself on her personal account so that she could print them, because the secure government system does not allow for that (which is restricted for good reasons in a closed security system).

3. She was creating a life insurance file to use against Clinton if the need arises.

4. She was purposely hiding emails that would have been purged in the investigation, under the direction of Clinton, so that they would still have the information if needed.

5. She was committing a long con on Clinton, selling information to other countries, likely from contacts through her family and previous experience with Sharia/Radical Muslim.

6. Something else?

All of the above violated regulations regarding government email security, risked national security, violated FOIA, and exposed classified information to her husband, among other violations. Some implicate Clinton more than others, but all are a problem for Clinton because her department was mishandling classified information under her direction and example.

All of these theories are a huge problem if the emails were not previously turned in and have additional information with evidence showing intent for the private server, other violations of law, interference with federal investigations or pay-to-play, etc.

All are also a problem if she lied to say that she did not have emails stored where not revealed, and because she would have had to turn in all government files and emails when leaving her government position.

I'll add one more...ANTHONY Wiener created the 'Life Insurance' file from Clinton emails Huma had...in order to use against a 'President' Clinton to make his imminent conviction on sex charges 'go away'.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thought I'd post something I noticed while watching TV. Was flipping through the channels when I saw CNN. Guide says Unfinished Business: The Essential Hillary Clinton. I put it on & instead a biography of Donald Trump is playing called Unfinished Business: The Essential Donald Trump.

I thought this was interesting considering what is going on.

I thought CNN was The Clinton News Network....

Anyone else seeing the same? I have Comcast.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That explains the talk of a phone and of a laptop or computer. tks

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

There is more than meets the eye going on here folks.

Rick, you have no idea how truthful that statement really is.

Stay tuned to ATS for the real breaking info next week.

Right now all I can say is " How about those Cubs !! "

Buck

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So, the FBI found all this when they seized Weiner's devices Oct. 3rd. Three weeks later, Oct. 28th, Comey sends a letter to Congress telling them they are investigating this new find. But, FBI can't review these emails they have had in their possession since Oct. 3rd because they need a warrant from the DOJ.

What has the DOJ been doing for the last three weeks!?!

So, don't blame the FBI for the 11th hour announcement. It sounds to me like it is the DOJ's fault for once again sitting on evidence and delaying and deflecting.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would think her going with the print reason would be untrue. After the issue of the emails, any thinking person would remove them. Probably have the laptop or drive in a lake by now. How would she forget given the extent of the issue.

More likely one of the insurance/blackmail issues. The name insurance files is a dead giveaway also, if true.

Sometimes a USB memory stick can be your friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: RickinVa

There is more than meets the eye going on here folks.

Rick, you have no idea how truthful that statement really is.

Stay tuned to ATS for the real breaking info next week.

Right now all I can say is " How about those Cubs !! "

Buck

OOhhh?????

What's this all about Buck??

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Where did you get the Oct. 3rd date? I have not seen confirmation of when the FBI had the evidence.

I wonder how long the DOJ was stalling on the search warrant before Comey took action.

Keep in mind that the NY police probably had the evidence first, then turned it over to the FBI when they found Huma government emails. I have not heard what that timeline is.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

i posted a article a page back.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

This jumped out at me like it was flashing neon:

...FBI agents also confiscated a Wi-Fi router that could identify any other devices that had been used...

One wonders if their network was sniffed out an infiltrated or found through war driving?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One other thing to put on the table, the NYPD is LE
first involved. Who first saw these files, NYPD or FBI?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

never thought about that, just figured they were looking for ip addresses so they could go to the NSA and pull up the records.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Reference to a new CNN report tonight...
twitter.com...

The emails are about CGI.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

One other thing to put on the table, the NYPD is LE first involved. Who first saw these files, NYPD or FBI?

it was the FBI's idea,

About the same time, agents in the FBI’s New York field office understood that the Weiner investigation could possibly turn up additional emails related to Clinton’s private server, according to a senior federal law-enforcement official, because of the Abedin-Weiner link. Abedin and Weiner separated this year after Weiner was caught in 2011, 2013 and again this year sending numerous woman sexually explicit texts and photographs of himself undressed.

link   

Grabbed Weiner leaks on Hillary. Weiner leak saves America!
edit on 29-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: My Weiner told me to do it

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

One wonders if their network was sniffed out an infiltrated or found through war driving?

Yep and then how did they retrieve the devices?

I read a subpoena from NYPD and Preet Bharara

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

These people know how dangerous it is to have this kind of material on an unsecured system. They're not that dumb.

That's why I have said before that this is more akin to the Julius and Ethel Rosenberg case than mere negligence. They left their system vulnerable on purpose in 21st century fashion.

Instead of Ethel meeting a spy in a trench coat on a park bench near Central Park and passing a manilla envelope full of state secrets, today you leave your email system vulnerable and provide an easy access to a 3rd party.....but only after they have given your family foundation $$$$$ in a round about way through a crony business association.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How long did the NYPD have these emails before the FBI had them?
NYPD hates the Clintons...possible source for leaks?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You think Huma's security clearance was as high as Hillarys? Methinks not

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Grabbed Weiner leaks on Hillary. Weiner leak saves America!

She really is a nasty woman. I can agree with Trump on that one.

new topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join