It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Gryphon,

You read the same letter as everyone else, and you concluded that (in light of the obvious and admitted impact to the Clinton campaign) it is more likely that this announcement points to something discovered on a clinton server whuch is incriminating of Weiner (relating to his sexting of a minor) RATHER than pointing to something discovered during the Anthony Weiner investigation that has been deemed as relevant to the previously closed Clinton server investigation?

Is that what you truly believe?

Because..

I could be wrong

Could be an
Understatement

edit on 30-10-2016 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Gryphon,

You read the same letter as everyone else, and you concluded that (in light of the obvious and admitted impact to the Clinton campaign) it is more likely that this announcement points to something discovered on a clinton server whuch is incriminating of Weiner (relating to his sexting of a minor) RATHER than pointing to something discovered during the Anthony Weiner investigation that has been deemed as relevant to the previously closed Clinton server investigation?

Is that what you truly believe?

Because..
[Quote]

I could be wrong

Could be an
Understatement

Nope.

At first I thought it had to do with the Wiener investigation. But, as you say, Comey's letter to Congress is quite clear: he references classified information.

AT that point, it seemed reasonable to assume that it had to do with Huma emails using her Clinton Server account.

However, as the day has progressed, it has become clear that the FBI (supposedly) doesn't even know what it has on the laptop, and needs a separate search warrant to go after it (because, to access the laptop the search only included material having to do with the sexting case.)

So, Comey seems to be in between a rock and a hard place. As I noted above, he's way beyond normal DOJ protocols in these situations. I think we'll hear by middle of next week, maybe as soon as Monday, that these emails have nothing to do with Clinton, and possibly we'll see Comey's resignation.

Seems like his credibility, whatever the facts, has decayed to the point that he just can't do the job, anymore.

That latter is my "intuition" and I don't claim to be intimately connected with the FBI as so many here do.

I'm just going on logic and the facts.

None of this, however, is going to stop the Clinton campaign.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Clinton sent classified material to Huma. The email was fully / correctly marked.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Huma Abedin learned well from her boss. She is saying "i don't recall" basically and doesn't know how the emails ended up on her shared laptop at home.
Top Clinton allies are calling on Clinton to fire her. Also interesting is that she was receiving salaries from Clinton Foundation, Teneo, and the State Dept.
www.foxnews.com...

Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin reportedly has said she does not know how tens of thousands of emails related to the FBI investigation of her boss' personal server were found on a laptop she shared with her now-estranged husband, former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner. The Washington Post reported that Abedin was not a regular user of the laptop in question. The paper also reported that Abedin's lawyers did not bother to search the device for work-related emails after she agreed to turn over such messages to the State Department. On Saturday, a senior law enforcement official told Fox News that the laptop contained "five digits," or at least 10,000, emails of interest to investigators. The source also told Fox News that law enforcement officials think it's highly unlikely that all of the newfound emails are duplicates, as the Clinton campaign has suggested. The Post reported, citing former FBI officials, that investigators would likely use a computer program to weed out duplicate emails before examining the remaining messages for possible criminality.

Clinton's team defended an unusual employment arrangement in which Abedin was paid by the Clinton Foundation, a consulting firm called Teneo and the State Department all at once.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So are you trying to say you're a Hillary Supporter?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Imagine that.. the FBI field agent sifting through the folder structure of the laptop and finding something like clintonemail.pst

your jaw would drop... did we get lucky? there's rumours of revolt inside the FBI... did someone on that side of the fence discover this and lodge it so it couldn't be ignored?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
uk.businessinsider.com...

So it appears that Loretta Lynch has been stalling on actually agreeing to a search warrant to even look at the Huma emails. It all starts to make sense now. That is why Comey came forward - he's being stalled by the DOJ. That is why he does not know the contents of the emails.

Why would Lynch stall the investigation?

Loretta Lynch -
- meets Bill Clinton on a plane 4 days before the FBi announcement and recommendation in July.
- blocks Comey looking at emails found relating to the Clinton email investigation
- pleads the 5th to Congress in relation to the Iran deal

She obviously has no intent to do anything other than provide a screen for the DNC.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I know what has been reported thus far, but is it possible....

Weiner tried to make a deal with the FBI and handed them the e-mails in hopes they would grant him some sort of immunity from his previous indiscretions?
edit on 30-10-2016 by HomeBrew because: Correction

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomeBrew
I know what has been reported thus far, but is it possible....

Weiner tried to make a deal with the FBI and handed them the e-mails in hopes they would grant him some sort of immunity from his previous indiscretions?

It would be a case of Weiner 'cashing in' Huma's life insurance policy.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I say Loretta Lynch was offered an appointment to the US Supreme Court when she met Bill Clinton on that plane.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I say Loretta Lynch was offered an appointment to the US Supreme Court when she met Bill Clinton on that plane.

That or she was threatened. Either way she has absolutely nothing to do with justice and everything to do with corrupting investigations and hiding the truth on behalf of the DNC. Treason.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Imagine that.. the FBI field agent sifting through the folder structure of the laptop and finding something like clintonemail.pst

your jaw would drop... did we get lucky? there's rumours of revolt inside the FBI... did someone on that side of the fence discover this and lodge it so it couldn't be ignored?

One step further with a conspiracy theory...
Maybe someone (in the FBI) looking for the insurance file set up Weiner with the 15 year old girl?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Maybe both.
A truly strong incentive,
Play ball with us and you are a Supreme Court justice.... don't, and you end up sleeping with the fishes.
edit on b000000312016-10-30T06:40:43-05:0006America/ChicagoSun, 30 Oct 2016 06:40:43 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

(post by FauxMulder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That would still fall within my theory:

Early returns look bad. They know people are upset over the emails. They also know the first go around did not lay it to rest like they wanted and Wikileaks keep coming. So they re-open the case using Weiner's case as pretext and someone falls on their sword to try to smooth it over with the public and finally satisfy them and justice was done and the emails are nothingburger.

And I said if they are doing that, it will happen soon, and you will see the hammer fall before the election because this is ultimately an attempt to salvage the election returns.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
uk.businessinsider.com...

So it appears that Loretta Lynch has been stalling on actually agreeing to a search warrant to even look at the Huma emails. It all starts to make sense now. That is why Comey came forward - he's being stalled by the DOJ. That is why he does not know the contents of the emails.

Why would Lynch stall the investigation?

Loretta Lynch -
- meets Bill Clinton on a plane 4 days before the FBi announcement and recommendation in July.
- blocks Comey looking at emails found relating to the Clinton email investigation
- pleads the 5th to Congress in relation to the Iran deal

She obviously has no intent to do anything other than provide a screen for the DNC.

There's nothing in that article that states directly or strongly implies that AG Lynch PERSONALLY has even been involved in the process. Perhaps you might argue that you are "reading between the lines" of the article, which I would concur we can sometimes do, but in this case, there is a far more logical reason ... it is totally against DOJ practice to publicly announce anything related to an investigation this close to a Presidential election.

There's nothing in that article that states that what was found on the laptop has anything to do with Hillary Clinton, because, as I and others have pointed out, the investigation that was announced as closed in July that Comey is trying to reopen to get a search warrant was not (only) into Hillary Clinton, as the FBI stated then, as Comey stated in his letter.

link   
I must say I find it satisfyingly hilarious that so many Democrats on TV are alluding to a conspiracy and a fix with this latest turn of events... Its a fix! Its a fix! I guess they are following Hillary's lead of whining about Republicans.

How dare they undermine the system. It's an attack on democracy!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join