It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The funny thing about email is that it requires at least 2 parties to participate. lol...

The emails on Hillary's email server were sent to her by other parties.

The emails Hillary sent to other people most likely still exist on the recipient's email servers, and can be easily fetched.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n
a reply to: UKTruth

The funny thing about email is that it requires at least 2 parties to participate. lol...

The emails on Hillary's email server were sent to her by other parties.

The emails Hillary sent to other people most likely still exist on the recipient's email servers, and can be easily fetched.

I believe that is how the FBI actually found some work related emails that were deleted - after Hillary had said she only deleted personal emails. It was another lie that was uncovered.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When you know Comey is doing the right thing. When Tara Dublin SJW calls for your resignation.

Tara Dublin Twitter Source

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It is amazing to me how many "official" and "unnamed" sources "close to the investigation" are leaking info to the media -- and the media is running with it all.

None of these people leaked jack squat to the media about yesterday's news before it broke.

Information is being tightly controlled.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This revelation may include Bill Clinton too if leaked sources are to be believed.

#Hill and Bill go to Prison.
edit on 29-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Comey told me to do it

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My bet is that the scum Weiner copied all the e-mails from Humas machine without her knowing about it so he had bargaining chips in case he ever got stung like he did with this pedo thing.

Now he's in protective custody using his bargaining chip in a plea deal to reduce his pedo sentence.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Weiner leaks on Hillary. Saves world.

If Weiner is not charged you can bet his evidence against Hillary was awesome.

Hillary will have to play the game "Hide The Weiner" with someone other than Huma.
edit on 29-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
My bet is that the scum Weiner copied all the e-mails from Humas machine without her knowing about it so he had bargaining chips in case he ever got stung like he did with this pedo thing.

Now he's in protective custody using his bargaining chip in a plea deal to reduce his pedo sentence.

That a pretty good take on it. Certainly fits the world we know.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Id be very surprised if he is that smart / forward-thinking.

On the other hand, I hear #HillaryForPrison is gaining steam again! Stronger than ever before.

Choo Choo!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I bet this circus hasn't even begun yet, and it will be so overwhelming that the Clinton's will do time.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Damn...now THAT would be something I could see happening. Possibly the reason everyone seemed caught off guard. Weiner is going to bring them all down!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Breaking news:

FBI still waiting on DOJ for warrant to read these
emails. Yet, Clinton is calling for them to be released.

She is the circus master.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, you know Hillary ...

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Call for them to be released knowing they can't be, and that muddies the waters.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
It is amazing to me how many "official" and "unnamed" sources "close to the investigation" are leaking info to the media -- and the media is running with it all.

None of these people leaked jack squat to the media about yesterday's news before it broke.

Information is being tightly controlled.

Well...the Weiner investigation involved the NYPD. I could definitely see them being the unnamed sources.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Source yourself, if you're referring to the Secretary of war in the late 1800's his resignation wasn't processed to receive a pardon in time because he attempted to resign as they were about to deliver his impeachment.

The precedent was already set with Nixon. He resigned from office and they were not able to impeach him. He was then fully pardoned to prevent any kind of trial.

You do realize impeachment is specifically to remove someone from office correct? Hilary holds no office at this time. Any case brought against her would be a criminal case.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Breaking news:

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Why do they have to wait on DOJ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Breaking news:

newyork.cbslocal.com...

That is extremely interesting and something I hadn't thought about. Some of those emails must be highly classified and a security clearance is probably needed in order to examine them. I wonder if DOJ will issue the warrant and if not, can a federal judge?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Breaking news:

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Why do they have to wait on DOJ?

Because of due process, if the FBI reads content they didn't obtain without a warrant than it's inadmissible in a court of law.

All eyes are on them now, so they can't screw up a 2nd time. FBI and the DOJ has an excellent opportunity to redeem themselves here.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join