It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
According to documents in the FBI vault, one other very big problem
for Hillary Clinton, and her use of a private email server.

[email protected]

This is proof that The Clintons allowed Huma Abedin access to
an illegal server, in which she forwarded emails to herself,
so that she could print them.

Hillary Clinton an accomplice to espionage?

Huma had security clearance....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm sure if a hammer is coming down we'll know by Monday.

I think so, too. Comey let this drop on Fri. afternoon when the polls close for the weekend. Due to early voting and the ramifications of this sword of Damocles hanging over their heads, something has to break Monday.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I am outside the echo chamber all the way across the Atlantic ocean, and I think this is a big deal.

The investigation has been indeed reopened. If you don't believe us, read back a couple of pages, where your dear friends claimed the same argument, but were proven wrong.

Let's not waste out time on nonsense

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You know the Hillary email mess is taking it's toll when you see Gary Johnson supporters are out at about a dozen major intersections here in Charlottesville VA holding up Johnson for president signs.

And an awful lot of people were honking and waving as they drove by. This one could be interesting here in Charlottesville. It's a very progressive city in the middle of a red state, but it's also very much into integrity in their elected officials.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gary Johnson takes C'ville. Seriously.

Now, if I only knew what he stood for...

edit on 10/29/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This ought to give all of those Hillary pre-voters a headache, if anything has legs.
Wonder if they can recall their votes?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

[email protected]

Clearance to place documents on a device that her husband potentially had access to? You know, the one who can be easily blackmailed because he is a pervert who likes to show his genitals to under age girls?

I am still waiting for Michelle Obama and Hillary to tell us how 'shocked to the core' they are by this Democrat insider and close friend of Clinton's, by the way. It seems she is surrounded by sexual predators and perverts - that she gives a pass to because they are not her enemies.
edit on 29/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Hillary Clintons email server was not hacked - period.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the second time I've made this post, lol. The first attempt got nuked because I typed it directly into the website and by the time I had hit post, the thread had been closed and so my post got lost in the digital abyss.

Typing this one in text editor and then pasting in case the same thing happens again.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, even you G (taking the content of your prior post to me in to account), as I said to someone who had PMed me similar sentiments, we may not know each other but we share this board in common and such thoughts, if sincere, should always be welcome.

Hoping to get a chance to look at the MIT thingy JackKtMtn posted about a few pages back in a while. That looks like a phenomenal tool to graphically represent relational correlations that would not be readily apparent if examining a table of text.

In regards to what was found:

In previous congressional testimony, l referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony.

In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

politico.com

To which previous testimony is he referring?

The testimony that starts out thus:

Good morning. I’m here to give you an update on the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail system during her time as Secretary of State.

FBI.gov

What is being investigated?

Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail system

You mean it's not the email server?

It's someone's use of the email server?

Who's use?

Secretary Clinton’s

The thing explains itself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not that we know of, however there is a rumour that her 33,000 deleted emails are going to drop on Tuesday.
edit on 29/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not that we know of, however there is a rumour that her 33,000 deleted emails are going to drop on Tuesday.

Yes I've read the same thing and they may have all come from the NSA, and that the Clinton's have over-stepped their power limit, so they neutered them.

Never screw the NSA, or CIA over because they'll make those that do pay.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My point is they cant have it both ways... They cant claim the server posed no risk to national security by saying it wasnt hacked only to argue the emails that are incriminating came from a hacked system.

I got tired of the circular argument being provided by some.

They can either support their claim it was hacked, which Comey said they had no evidence of, or they can argue its not a big deal she used a private server because it wasnt hacked.

It is impossible to have both scenarios be true at the same time.

They can decide which argument fits their version better and then justify it with supporting info.

That has yet to happen.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
GOP’s Sean Spicer: Huma Abedin may have violated ‘legal obligation’ to turn over all classified info after she left State Dept.

Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer said Saturday that Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, may have violated the law by retaining classified information after she left the State Department in 2013.

Spicer, during an interview with CNN, went so far as to physically display Abedin’s OF-109 disclosure form that she signed when departing the State Department in 2013. By signing the form, Abedin acknowledged the “legal obligation” to “turn over all classified information and to further safeguard any further information that could be disclosed.”

Abedin signed the form under penalty of law.

click link for article

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Another speculative theory:

Since Clinton deleted so many emails after she found out that she was being investigated, what if the deleted emails, or at least the ones they felt they might need again for reference, were purposely copied to another device and stored for safe keeping? What if Huma squirreled it away at home? And then her husband, addicted as he was to Internet "fun", stumbled upon it and fired it up just because it was there, without Huma being aware?

Perhaps this hidden trove contains ALL of the Clinton secrets?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Now its just getting sad..

Howard Dean said on air that James Comey put himself on the same side as Putin.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Certainly a possibility...

Either way it still looks bad for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Now its just getting sad..

Howard Dean said on air that James Comey put himself on the same side as Putin.

You must know by now that anyone who questions the Clintons in any way is in the ALT-RIGHT, which amazingly seems to be run by Putin if we are to believe Clinton and her cronies.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow, talk about ' you are either with us or you are against us'.

Does anyone know if she mentioned it in her speech today ? TIA

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

[email protected]

Weiner didn't and she shared a laptop with him.

She should have known better.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join