It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Really Stupid Enough To Choose Between These Two?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This will get lost in the shuffle, but that's ok. Ladies and gentlemen, we are f@$%&! no matter which candidate wins. Hillary broke the law.......wow big friggin news flash. You think trump hasn't???????

Are you waiting for a savior? I've got news for you......they ain't it.

Arguing over which one is better......
Holy $h!+, give it a rest and get ready, you're about to take one where the sun don't shine no matter who wins.

PS
If you're arguing for either candidate, you're part of the damn problem.

Solong

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

I agree with you in that I have a really really really bad feeling about all of this. We've had poor choices for, well, for my entire lifetime anyway but somehow this one feels even worse.

Let's hope that it's not as bad as we think..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well...what´s your solution?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

If everyone voted third party and documented their votes, might make a difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
If the third party is voteable. We have a similar problem here in our country. What do you mean with documented their votes? Do you mean non anonymous votes?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Well...what´s your solution?

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I never got a choice to pick on who should be nominated as the main candidate so yeah. I had nothing to do with it so you can stop blaming the majority of us regular folk. I work for a living, thank you.

I dont know who I am voting for.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I'd say that neither Bush (W) nor Obama (could add a few more actually) were qualified to run a country.. and things didn't fall completely apart (but did get considerably worse, I must admit). Might as well get a completely different "non-qualified" person in there and see what they can do! We do have a fairly strong political backbone, infrastructure, etc, to check the power of the Executive.

Document by taking a vid of ourselves voting to counteract voter machine fraud?

Not a perfect solution, but at least it's taking a bit of power back.

edit on 25-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What choice is there? With Trump America shoots itself in the foot. With Hillary America shoots itself in the head.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

you forgot the green party.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

OP you got that right. I might have to vote Jill Stein (if I vote at all). I promise you I won't be voting for the other two phony f*cks though

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyone who believes that America is a "Democracy" is blinded by Nationalism or afraid to admit the truth, that America is a Dictatorship, an Oligarchy, Essentially Inverted-Totalitarianism

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

America lost democracy a long time ago. We are a police state - dictatorship. Only this year and next year our DEAR LEADERs are openly admitting it with their speeches about controlling us and what we should have or not have.

We sit idly by like the morons we are and just accept it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

you forgot the green party.

No, I didn't. It's useless.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

OP you got that right. I might have to vote Jill Stein (if I vote at all). I promise you I won't be voting for the other two phony f*cks though

I'll also be voting for Dr. Stein. She is one of my heroes, I look up to her, for various reasons.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It is a choice nonetheless. No one said you have to vote either or.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The second they installed "First-past-the-post" Voting it ceased to be a Democracy. setting a "Two-party System" that is essentially a One party system with the facade of "Political Parties" and "Voting" which are just dividing tactics. America has always been a Fascist Dictatorship pretending to be a Republic

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

It is a choice nonetheless. No one said you have to vote either or.

If every single person visiting ATS were to vote Green Party it would have zero effect. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore 100 million voters out there if you want, then "vote your conscience" and feel good about yourself, but those 100 million are still going to vote. And that still begs the question of the Green Party itself, which has not been under any particular scrutiny. There is no evidence they would be "better" for this country and the world than anyone else. They certainly have not convinced that many people, and that's kind of a prerequisite for getting voted in.

Sure. No one said you have to vote either or, but you're going to get either or regardless.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I´ll vote for this Dr. Stein:

"Dr. Stein grows bloody creatures and let them become politicians"
edit on 25-10-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

True and 100% correct. However at least I would have a clear conscience about it. Then again what is the point anyway when the electoral college holds the reins in who gets in office?

100 million votes or not. Won't mean a dang thing when electoral college will vote with the opposite of the public favorite just to spit in our faces.

So it begs the question. Who is really the fool in all of this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join