It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lights over Charlotte NC 15 October 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
a reply to: BlackProject

Why would you go so far to say they are using the lightning to communicate with eachother, that doesn't make sense, if for anything at all, it would be for us to see them.

Now these aliens which are visiting in their 'ships', only present themselves in that way because we are familiar with them in that way, they dont 'travel' at all, they simply 'relocate' themselves within the universal holographic matrix, removing the whole ordeal of traveling altogether.

They are just ever so gently showing us that they do exist

Because that is what I presumed is happening here. Just because we use telecommunications, does not mean there is no need for communication via illumination. Just like planes in the night sky to see one another using tail lights.

I find your judgment of this 'universal holographic matrix' as fact. It would make sense that they relocate as this has been discussed by many scientists on a method of how we may move around the universe ourselves in the future. As to roll towards a target in a sense, without moving.

This matrix like reference is too many films buffs getting lost on an idea. The world is real, the world is physical. However on the frequencies we vibrate we not see all of what is real. Does not mean Agents are gonna start chasing after you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I noticed that particular light wobbles or shimmies all by itself. It's also the brightest.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I looked at this again this morning and I agree it does look like the view is to the NW or W. The view of the building is from the back of the building. Given the street is running NE to SW, it should be south of NW.

It's a shame the sky conditions were not better. Someone should check a few more nights to rule out bird situation.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I looked at this again this morning and I agree it does look like the view is to the NW or W. The view of the building is from the back of the building. Given the street is running NE to SW, it should be south of NW.

It's a shame the sky conditions were not better. Someone should check a few more nights to rule out bird situation.

I don't see how birds would play into it, only reason is the sky is cloudy and the lights from below would need to permeate the clouds themselves, before hitting the birds, since the objects in question are above the clouds.

Also the clouds would show some signs of illumination from the strong lights below, imo.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: wastedown

I saw this in a Secure Team video last night

If you look in the comments section of this guys Youtube channel, there is this Secureteam account popping in and asking for permission (and gaining permission) to post the video in the secureteam channel. So this seems above average legitimate for a "UFO video" on Youtube.

But I very much sympathize with your reluctance to post anything from that source, which in the past have posted some pretty outrageous things - often without much critical forethought.

BT

The exact reason I didn't make a post regarding this sighting, after viewing the ST video yesterday morning, was the knowledge that any connection to that channel would instantly bring out the "Secure Team = Fake" brigade.

It's a very interesting sighting. I often wonder why any alien craft would have such a light display on its exterior, given that our own aircraft do pretty much the same. Then again, if it is unknown in origin, how would we know their means and motives?

I think Phage raises some good points with the balloon explanation but that one doesn't sit right with me on this one.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Just responding to the bird suggestion.

The lowest level was broken which I think is why the quality varies. The object(s) might be under the heavier higher cover.

Would be nice if people added a bit more stats to the video when it is being recorded. We basically got a city, some clouds exist and maybe the object(s) are high up.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Just responding to the bird suggestion.

The lowest level was broken which I think is why the quality varies. The object(s) might be under the heavier higher cover.

Would be nice if people added a bit more stats to the video when it is being recorded. We basically got a city, some clouds exist and maybe the object(s) are high up.

Yea I hear ya.

The bird thing did come across my mind also.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Although a bit too stationary for birds, I would think.

A view from a different location would be useful. Doesn't seem to caught many others attention to the point of recording.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

When he zooms in it appears the balloons are below the high clouds, not above, so the elevation may not be very high.m. He also describes "jumping around" but if you focus on one light at a time you can see it's a timed blink.

This appears to be floating lanterns tied together.

His video quality for night recording also causes a lot of "interference" because his hand isn't steady.
edit on 19-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Jdennis10

The flickering could easily be atmosphere and or clouds interfering with the phone's camera.

The flickering was consistent intervals from what I saw.

That said...string of LED lit balloons seems most plausible.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Exactly this... balloons with lights.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I vote a string of lights as other have suggested as a probable explanation... note that that doesn't mean I'm asserting that's what this is.

But even if that is all it was... I'm just so overjoyed to see an actual UFO topic on the front page of ATS again when I wake up and log in, I don't care that it has a probable mundane explanation lol.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
I vote a string of lights as other have suggested as a probable explanation... note that that doesn't mean I'm asserting that's what this is.

But even if that is all it was... I'm just so overjoyed to see an actual UFO topic on the front page of ATS again when I wake up and log in, I don't care that it has a probable mundane explanation lol.

Peace.

It's a nice change of pace from 47 new threads in the mud-pit, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If it is an array of balloons and they are partly obscured by the clouds towards the end of the video the height is at least 3600 feet into the air.

This would mean a tether that was over a kilometer long, if they were to be controlled from the ground and not just sent off flying. Now the world record for a single kite is just above 16000 feet, but I think you would have some serious issues with wind drag on any such line. It can be done, obviously, but would probably not be something you just throw together at a party?

And if you look carefully at the video it appears that some of the lights are moving in concert, independent of others, so groups of lights would need to be together in some sort of arrangement. Like a super light frame.

The wind was, according to the METAR from the north (at least at ground level) and the view appears to be to the WNW-NW so the balloons would then be taking the array towards the viewpoint of the camera and not away from it as the guy in the video seems to be suggesting.

I can't really see it being a bunch of balloons on a string. Maybe a bunch of leds on a drone, that I could more easily buy.
So drones above 3600 feet? Less than 10 km from major airport?

I don't know....

BT

ETA: Maximum height of commercial consumer grade drones seems to be a lot less than 3600 feet... So they probably would not be much use at this height, al least not out of the box...
edit on 19-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I doubt that a foo fighter would hover in one place for that length of time, while in the atmosphere of a potentially hostile planet.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My lord, I just read the comments on this poor guys youtube channel...

I didn't know just how many idiots there were...
But they sure are crawling out of the woodwork now.

How utterly depressing.

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

And do your have any suggestions as to what it might be?

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: Erno86

And do your have any suggestions as to what it might be?

BT

I'll join the tethered balloon lights crowd.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Unless it's a large balloon (larger then the average party size), I doubt it's lift would overcome the weight of the length of string needed.
edit on 10/19/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Compared to my own foo fighter sighting: The small lights would mean that the low altitude craft is in a standby mode. Since it does not seem to look like it's in a state of power-on propulsion mode, because if it was...it would be brightly lit-up like a huge fiery red-orange fireball, while in it's low-power landing/take-off mode, or in it's bluish-white plasma full power propulsion mode; with the possible rectangular shaped light being big as a jet liner.

Which it's probably necessary to have, due to a lack of visible photon starlight fuel for the possible photon propulsion unit --- Though it's been reported from a poster on this site, with his own sighting of a possible foo fighter takeoff, from a nighttime landing zone in the North Carolina mountains: That the foo fighter vertical takeoff, used pulses of red-orange fiery plasma --- while going from light to dark and back again
edit on 19-10-2016 by Erno86 because: added a word

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join