It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lights over Charlotte NC 15 October 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You beat me to it :-)

Thanks for the correction.

Deny ignorance, always!

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I left out the fact that I once bicycled a lot in my neighborhood around dusk and even in the dark. Some of the bats liked to buzz just above my head I suppose scooping up bugs I was disturbing with my wind from my speed. The bats were dark even with the street light on. My eyes were adjusted to the dark though and I could see and hear them. I suppose if you doused a bat in gasoline and lit a match, it might light up but it probably wouldn't go off and on like in the video. There was a bat that slept on a brick wall of our house during the day. It never lit up either.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

The video from Las Vegas is actually birds. They are being caught in the very bright light beaming from the apex of the Luxor. Not very similar to the video of the OP. A bat in the beam would probably light up pretty well too. But...birds. Definitely birds.

edit on 10/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep birds light like up like a lightbulb when put into a clear plastic or glass bottle of water and shoved through a hole in the roof of a shack. INSTANT fancy LIGHT BULB!
edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I found something that might be interesting.

If you look at the video from about 0:48 and watch the light leftmost of the three most visible ones indicated below

I think it appears to "wobble" slightly.

Reminds me of how a ballon on a string might wobble in slight winds when straining agaist a short tether.

Not saying it's balloons, but take a look.

BT
edit on 19-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
In fact, after looking at the relevant section from about 0:46 some more I now feel that three of the lights are moving together in that same "wobbly" manner.

Yes, I know, they form a triangle. Could still be balloons on some sort of tether/frame. I'm not buying the bats.

Ach, lights in the sky, how very annoying.

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ok. Some more info you can work with.

It appears that the hotel is the Le Meridan and that the video is shot from the parking area on the second image below.

This would, as far as I can tell from fooling around in google street view, that the direction is roughly NW, or perhaps even WNW.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Distance to the airport that the METAR data is for is 9.38 km (5.83 mi). Airport is more or less due West.

Perhaps someone can find out more.

BT
edit on 19-10-2016 by beetee because: There is no golf course - I messed up.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Really great post. I always enjoy when new information regarding a UFO sighting shows up.

Having seen hundreds of videos regarding UFO sightings this sure is one of the few that really make you think, are we really as alone as those in charge make out.

I would say this shows that there is life visiting us, this is certainly some kind of craft and you can see them communicating via light signals. This would be the reason for their changing in lighting. The formation changes but always keeps a somewhat formed collective. Which again, shows intelligence. We know we do not use craft that is circular, that glows like this. We tend to get stuck on the idea of needing wings and propulsion. So human, I think not.

This is one of the best videos I have seen to date. Nice to see its new, I would love for someone to add an insight into this more but I doubt that will ever occur. The government will act as if they had no idea or say it was some form of operation. As per usual to knock us off this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

From memory of several trips to Charlotte, the airport is usually very busy until late night.
Depending on landing direction, approaching or departing aircraft can come quite close to downtown too. As such, I'd have thought the release of any aerial object would be prohibited, given the possibility of wind drift and altitude gain and the objects becoming a hazard to aircraft.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So, this is what is there if I am correct in my ideas about placement and direction of view.

Now, if this is correct, and the wind at the time was from the north as indicated by the METAR data it would seem to me that if anything was in the air at 3600 - 9000 ft it would be uncomfortably close to the flight path of incoming or departing flights from KCLT depending on how close to the camera it was.

I don't know who would be foolish enough to fly balloons on a tether less than 10 km from a busy airport, possibly right in the flight corridor for arrival and departure.

I am sure it would cause some comment in the tower, though, so there is someting that can be checked out, I guess for the avid researcher.

I have cobbled this together very fast, so obviously your job now is to shoot big holes in it.

BT
edit on 19-10-2016 by beetee because: Clarification of wind direction

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Yes, It really seems very foolish to fly balloons that close.

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Why would you go so far to say they are using the lightning to communicate with eachother, that doesn't make sense, if for anything at all, it would be for us to see them.

Now these aliens which are visiting in their 'ships', only present themselves in that way because we are familiar with them in that way, they dont 'travel' at all, they simply 'relocate' themselves within the universal holographic matrix, removing the whole ordeal of traveling altogether.

They are just ever so gently showing us that they do exist

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Secureteam10 feature this so it's gotta be a hoax, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So, I went and checked the arrivals and departures for the airport on the evening of 15th of october. using FlightStats and there was really not much to raise any eyebrows apart from a spate of delays around 11:30 PM.

Curiously (or perhaps not?) there were no flights out after 9 PM at all.

I realise it's saturday night and all, but not a single flight seemed a little strange.

The week before had at least four that I could find after 9 PM.

Could be a bug in the tracking site.

The last flight out was Frontier Airlines flight 1207 which left at 8:50 PM.
The very last scheduled flight was AA flight 9627 which was scheduled to leave at 9 PM but was cancelled.

So quite a bit of traffic in but nothing out after 9 PM.

BT

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
okay so if it's LED balloons tethered somehow
how do they shift between those two formations that they hold reasonably well for so long?
not saying it has to be aliens
but i just can't think of a way for that to work
not without some serious effort
in which case you would think they might have gotten some more impressive lights idk

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Perhaps a satellite was hit by space junk and it broke up into pieces? The pieces are slowly tumbling out of control, occasionally reflecting sunlight at the camera on Earth. If this video was shot a couple hours after sunset the pieces could still be in the sunlight. We should check for any reports of lost satellites.

One thing I really hate is UFO videos that don't show the object to the very end. How did the objects disappear? Did they fade out? Did they fly away? Did they instantly all turn off? Did they get smaller? So many questions we should ask the video uploader about how the event ended.
edit on 19-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thank you for your diligence! It does seem like an interesting coincidence that flights were delayed and /or cancelled between 9pm and 11:30pm! It would be even more helpful if we could find out exactly what time this was actually filmed. I would imagine the original video would have a time stamp.

Edit add: though, the delays from Miami may have been weather related and have no relation to the OPs video. I am more curious about the one that seemed to be cancelled.

edit on 10 19 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add2: Miami Intl weather shows heavy thunderstorms, so that is most likely why there were delays around 11:30 in NC.
10:13 PM,75.9,72.0,87,30.06,1.0,ENE,21.9,33.4,0.15,Rain-Thunderstorm,Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain,70,2016-10-16 02:13:00
10:27 PM,75.0,71.1,87,30.05,4.0,ENE,6.9,-,0.44,Rain-Thunderstorm,Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain,60,2016-10-16 02:27:00

Source
edit on 10 19 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No, Secure Team found it just like George did and asked the shooter if they could link t it on their channel (you can read the exchange in the comments). The video I embedded is from the guy who shot the video not ST10.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

To clarify there was no scheduled flights out after 9 PM, as far as I could find on the tracking site. The last scheduled one was cancelled though, but this could have been for any number of reasons.

I thought it was a bit curious that there were no flights out at all after 9 PM on an otherwise busy airport.

I have gone through all the saturdays for october, september, august and july and there are from september some other saturdays with no scheduled flights after 9 PM so maybe not so very strange after all. Most people probably don't want to fly out that late on a saturday night. Also checked october from last year, but that seemed to be markedly more busy after 9 PM outbound.

Could be the economy acting up and september/october being slow months etc..

I guess then all this means is that there was considerably less traffic after 9 PM than earlier in the evening anyway.
Although as there were plenty of traffic inbound, it would still be a considerable hazard.

BT
edit on 19-10-2016 by beetee because: Poor language, the crusher of souls...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: TheBulk

No, Secure Team found it just like George did and asked the shooter if they could link t it on their channel (you can read the exchange in the comments). The video I embedded is from the guy who shot the video not ST10.

I know but anytime anything from ST10 is posted, it's automatically put in the hoax bin and I find that short sighted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join