It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lights over Charlotte NC 15 October 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Our buddy George Knapp just sent me a link to this video, anyone have any idea what this could be?

I am actually stumped by a "UFO Video" for the first time in a few years. It all sounds and looks right but I am not a video expert, that's why I bring it you all.

So, what do you all think? :-)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

My 1st thought was it looks like a string of Christmas lights. But that would have to be a pretty big string lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

looks like a miniature (and less impressive) version of the Phoenix Lights, without an easily identifiable "pattern"

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 18-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: i made a boo-boo

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Even when they seem to form a perfect triangle at one point?
ETA: Triangle formed at 4:02 into the video.

edit on 10/18/16 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wouldn't people in the area know about the church thing ahead of time? Why were police getting so many calls? I mean, even if a lot of folks aren't church goers, there must have been some kind of an announcement in local papers?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Very cool springer...

i've seen videos like this before... never heard a good explanation though

Good that the camera man keeps the building in frame for a point of reference

S&F

link   
a reply to: VikingWarlord

I'd imagine there were winds aloft that acted on the objects in some fashion. I don't think every cloud that looks like a shape looks like it because somebody flew up there and pushed it around until it looked like something but I guess it's possible.

+17 more 
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cool, sir... thanks.

I think it's a real video of an unidentified bunch of lights in the sky that seemed to flash in repeating patterns and were shaped like a bunch of isosceles triangles coming together.

So... what it could be?

Whelp, it could be our super secret breakaways had a tech problem and the cloaking system died on their high altitude stationary platform that was using the populace for dream work, a la our very own discloser named after the Jetson's doggie... or they were showing themselves to the citizens of Charlotte on purpose...

OR it could be critters from the depths of the cosmos in their cool rides...

OR it could be our 'overlords' showing up to check on their science project...

OR it could be an array of weather balloons festooned with LEDs to freak out the populace...

OR it could be energy critters mating in the stratosphere...

OR it could be the grey's getting high and putting on their strobes for shizzles...

OR it could be a methlab blew up and shot xmas lights waaaay up into the sky... needing a really long extension cord, tho...

dunno, but cool and glad folks got a show! Something weird is at least occasionally cruising our skies.

link   
a reply to: Night Star

Why would they announce that they were sending up "luminaries" beyond their congregation? I no longer attend church but when I did, church activities were announced during services and in the weekly bulletin.

Not the newspaper.

link   
Very interesting vid, couldn't guess what they are, cause how high they are up and vid zoom behind clouds, until they're identified there UFO's, probably human made but UFO none the less.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That story is from 2010, while it is empirical evidence that the locals do launch lanterns, this one doesn't look like that to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That looks like two objects or one big object. The lights are moving too synchronistically in other words they look like the lights on one big “mother ship” two huge objects.

This is definitely a legit UFO sighting whatever it is

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yep you're right, I didn't pay enough attention to the copyright date. Good catch. I'll edit

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On a still night that could account for what was in the video, need to find out what the winds were at the estimated altitude (need a good guess on that too) over Charlotte Saturday night (10/15/16). It would also be nice to know what time the video was shot.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer Looks like some ufo orbs having fun. Good capture

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Night Star

Why would they announce that they were sending up "luminaries" beyond their congregation? I no longer attend church but when I did, church activities were announced during services and in the weekly bulletin.

Not the newspaper.

I would imagine to attract more folks to join in their celebration or whatever.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I dont understand.

So youre saying the aliens launched a bunch of LED balloons?

Nice try.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Charleston winds aloft.
Not much wind and variable direction, for a long way up.
weather.uwyo.edu...
edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join